Jump to content

Y'all Starlight

Genre Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Y'all Starlight

  1. Y'all Starlight posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Posty dropped some signed prints to accompany copies of the album at Banquet Records just about an hour ago (all sold out now!) so he is pushing for that #1!
  2. Hope you have a great time seeing him in London, he really is a unique and exciting performer :heart: Great that a live album is coming!
  3. Week 45: 16/8/24 01. Charli xcx - Guess (feat. Billie Eilish) [01-01] 02. Cordae - Saturday Mornings (feat. Lil Wayne) [12-02-02] 03. Childish Gambino - Lithonia [01-01-01-02-04-03] 04. A$AP Rocky & Jessica Pratt - HIGHJACK [17-04] 05. Joey Valence & Brae - THE BADDEST (BADDER) (feat. Ayesha Erotica) [27-01-03-05] 06. JPEGMAFIA - SIN MIEDO [05-06] 07. Fontaines D.C. - Favourite [05-03-03-02-04-06-07] 08. Childish Gambino - Crusin' (feat. Yeat) [28-06-08-08] 09. Father John Misty - I Guess Time Just Makes Fools of Us All [10-09] 10. Charli xcx & Lorde - The girl so confusing version with lorde [01-02-02-04-05-07-10] 11. Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER [20-xx-23-23-15-21-11] 12. Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club [12] 13. Charli xcx - Apple [14-07-04-05-04-07-07-12-13] 14. Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! [40-xx-10-11-11-14-14] 15. Asake & Travis Scott - Active [15] 16. JADE - Angel Of My Dreams [06-09-09-16] 17. Joey Valence & Brae - WHAT U NEED [33-xx-27-03-03-11-17] 18. Charli xcx - Sympathy Is A Knife [26-21-11-06-05-05-08-13-18] 19. Don Toliver - TORE UP [13-20-18-09-08-13-20-19] 20. Fontaines D.C. - Here's The Thing [20] 21. Chase & Status & Stormzy - BACKBONE [21] 22. Charli xcx - 365 [04-05-13-27-18-25-25-19-22] 23. Charli xcx - 360 [06-05-05-04-02-03-10-12-20-12-22-32-23] 24. Beabadoobee - Beaches [24] 25. Childish Gambino - Yoshinoya [15-19-31-25] 26. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03-02-02-02-05-05-06-12-08-07-14-20-26-26] 27. Chappell Roan - HOT TO GO [19-13-19-30-27-27] 28. Kesha - JOYRIDE [22-30-24-16-28] 29. Porter Robinson - Cheerleader [16-23-29] 30. Magdalena Bay - Image [22-30] 31. Don Toliver - KRYPTONITE [02-03-07-06-10-18-18-31] 32. Charli xcx - Everything is romantic [22-xx-27-09-17-17-17-xx-32] 33. Quavo & Lana Del Rey - Tough [33-15-21-29-29-33] 34. Mustard & Travis Scott - Parking Lot [21-13-11-18-10-15-34] 35. B.D.B. - CHROMA 005 A.L.O.E [35] 36. Jamie xx & Robyn - Life [26-xx-24-36] 37. Molchat Doma - Ты Же Не Знаешь Кто Я / Ty Zhe Ne Znaesh Kto Ya [37] 38. The Smile - Don't Get Me Started [38] 39. The Killers - Bright Lights [39] 40. Berwyn - I AM BLACK [40] Guess who's at #1????? It is in fact the serve of the year once again, Charli xcx and Billie Eilish reign supreme once more :cheer: A$AP Rocky's 'HIGHJACK' which features a show-stopping feature from Jessica Pratt flys into the top 5 this week. Father John Misty's funky 'I Guess Time Just Makes Fools Of Us All' also creeps up to another new peak within the top 10.
  4. My top three is majorly unchanged (with an exception for BRAT) but there have been some fantastic albums since I last posted in this thread: 1. Charli xcx - BRAT 2. Vampire Weekend - Only God Was Above Us 3. Billie Eilish - HIT ME HARD AND SOFT 4. Lupe Fiasco - Samurai 5. Joey Valence & Brae - NO HANDS 6. Kamasi Washington - Fearless Movement 7. JPEGMAFIA - I Lay Down My Life For You 8. Denzel Curry - King Of The Mischievous South Vol. 2 9. Bring Me The Horizon - POST HUMAN: NeX GEn 10. Justice - Hyperdrama 11. Jack White - No Name 12. Knocked Loose - You Won't Go Before You're Supposed To 13. Chidlish Gambino - Bando Stone And The New World 14. Ariana Grande - Eternal Sunshine 15. The Smile - Wall Of Eyes Honourable mentions: James Blake & Lil Yachty - Bad Cameo Porter Robinson - SMILE! : D Beth Gibbons - Lives Outgrown
  5. #1 on US Spotify with over 2.2 million streams :cheeseblock: Also up to #14 in the UK today!
  6. More climbs on the Spotify artists chart in the UK, USA and Globally! You know what that means :cheeseblock:
  7. Hi James, hope you're week is going well thus far! Over the moon that 'Angel Of My Dreams' is holding strong at #1 here :heart: 'Busy Girl' is a wonderful addition to the top ten this week here, that Tove x SG Lewis EP has soundtracked my Summer for sure! Chappell climbing is another delight to see :wub: Lovely climbs around your chart for Charli this week I'm also forced to stan the new peaks for '15 Minutes' and 'Espresso'!
  8. Hi Sergej, hope you're week is going well so far! Awesome that 'Guess' and 'BIRDS OF A FEATHER' are thriving in the top 10 for Billie! Can't wait to see her live :wub:
  9. Hi Whoddy, hope you're week is going well so far! Great that 'Guess' has flown into the top five here! One of the finest #1s that 2024 will see :wub: 'Here's The Thing' is another really solid single from Fonataines D.C., only a few days until the album is released :cheer: Fantastic that 'Bright Lights', 'Alone In Miami', 'Worthy', 'Dead Man' and 'California' have popped up here :heart:
  10. Gaga and Bruno are all climbing up the Spotify artists chart today in the UK, USA and Globally so I think we should anticipate another climb :cheer:
  11. Hi Jade, hope you're enjoying your week so far! That top three :heart: I do really enjoy 'BACKBONE' but 'Good Luck, Babe!' needs to get to #1 or I'll be mourning the loss of what would've been a flawless chart-topper :cheeseblock: BRAT Summer still doing wonders here it seems :wub: I doubt any future remixes from this era will surpass or even match the quality of the remixed versions of 'Girl, so confusing' and 'Guess' (unless ROSALIÁ hops on 'Everything Is Romantic', at least it exists in my dreams x) but I'm anticipating that the last one(s) will be fab hopefully JADE sealing off an incredible top five :heart: The S.A.D. version has really clicked with me now + great news that it climbed back into the top ten officially! Somehow I've managed to not listen to the TV Girl x George Clanton collabs :o I'm a big fan of what I've heard from both so I'll check it out soon x I went to a listening party for the new Fontaines D.C. album and I can confirm it is possibly their best album to date imo (yes, maybe even better than 'Skinty Fia' on first listen :o)! I'm sure you'll really enjoy it :D 'Desire' and 'Sundowner' were immediate highlights for me from the album! 'Here's The Thing' is a solid single but not on the same par as the two singles released prior I fear... Two other great new entries from B.D.B. and Molchat Doma :wub: I hope you had a phenomenal time at the Eras Tour :cheer: Were you there on the day when Ed Sheeran was the special guest? I've heard that the atmosphere was electric when he joined Taylor on stage :D I know people who also went and they were so physically exhausted from the experience that they didn't leave their flat for an entire week :lol: I really wanted to witness the incredible spectacle that the tour is but it was just shockingly challenging to locate tickets that wouldn't shatter my wallet permanently oop. I'll try my hardest to see her when she returns to the UK x
  12. @1825639596065259652 :cheer:
  13. Welcome to my chart!!! Week 45: 16/8/24 01. Charli xcx - Guess (feat. Billie Eilish) [01-01] 02. Cordae - Saturday Mornings (feat. Lil Wayne) [12-02-02] 03. Childish Gambino - Lithonia [01-01-01-02-04-03] 04. A$AP Rocky & Jessica Pratt - HIGHJACK [17-04] 05. Joey Valence & Brae - THE BADDEST (BADDER) (feat. Ayesha Erotica) [27-01-03-05] 06. JPEGMAFIA - SIN MIEDO [05-06] 07. Fontaines D.C. - Favourite [05-03-03-02-04-06-07] 08. Childish Gambino - Crusin' (feat. Yeat) [28-06-08-08] 09. Father John Misty - I Guess Time Just Makes Fools of Us All [10-09] 10. Charli xcx & Lorde - The girl so confusing version with lorde [01-02-02-04-05-07-10] 11. Billie Eilish - BIRDS OF A FEATHER [20-xx-23-23-15-21-11] 12. Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club [12] 13. Charli xcx - Apple [14-07-04-05-04-07-07-12-13] 14. Chappell Roan - Good Luck, Babe! [40-xx-10-11-11-14-14] 15. Asake & Travis Scott - Active [15] 16. JADE - Angel Of My Dreams [06-09-09-16] 17. Joey Valence & Brae - WHAT U NEED [33-xx-27-03-03-11-17] 18. Charli xcx - Sympathy Is A Knife [26-21-11-06-05-05-08-13-18] 19. Don Toliver - TORE UP [13-20-18-09-08-13-20-19] 20. Fontaines D.C. - Here's The Thing [20] 21. Chase & Status & Stormzy - BACKBONE [21] 22. Charli xcx - 365 [04-05-13-27-18-25-25-19-22] 23. Charli xcx - 360 [06-05-05-04-02-03-10-12-20-12-22-32-23] 24. Beabadoobee - Beaches [24] 25. Childish Gambino - Yoshinoya [15-19-31-25] 26. Fontaines D.C. - Starburster [01-01-03-02-02-02-05-05-06-12-08-07-14-20-26-26] 27. Chappell Roan - HOT TO GO [19-13-19-30-27-27] 28. Kesha - JOYRIDE [22-30-24-16-28] 29. Porter Robinson - Cheerleader [16-23-29] 30. Magdalena Bay - Image [22-30] 31. Don Toliver - KRYPTONITE [02-03-07-06-10-18-18-31] 32. Charli xcx - Everything is romantic [22-xx-27-09-17-17-17-xx-32] 33. Quavo & Lana Del Rey - Tough [33-15-21-29-29-33] 34. Mustard & Travis Scott - Parking Lot [21-13-11-18-10-15-34] 35. B.D.B. - CHROMA 005 A.L.O.E [35] 36. Jamie xx & Robyn - Life [26-xx-24-36] 37. Molchat Doma - Ты Же Не Знаешь Кто Я / Ty Zhe Ne Znaesh Kto Ya [37] 38. The Smile - Don't Get Me Started [38] 39. The Killers - Bright Lights [39] 40. Berwyn - I AM BLACK [40] Guess who's at #1????? It is in fact the serve of the year once again, Charli xcx and Billie Eilish reign supreme once more :cheer: A$AP Rocky's 'HIGHJACK' which features a show-stopping feature from Jessica Pratt flys into the top 5 this week. Father John Misty's funky 'I Guess Time Just Makes Fools Of Us All' also creeps up to another new peak within the top 10. This Week's Number One Song huGd4efgdPA The Highest New Entry This Week (Excluding The No. 1) GR3Liudev18 Retro Chart Pick (My Favourite Song From The UK Top 10 On This Day) - This Week Taken From 2012 kPC_evpbwDM
  14. Y'all Starlight posted a post in a topic in Charli xcx's Charli xcx
    That account's posts are almost 100% inaccurate, they said that Katy Perry's new album would feature Lana Del Rey, Sabrina Carpenter & Harry Styles + it stated that Adele would release a single last month :lol: Maybe it is right but I desperately hope it's not...
  15. I think it's at #14 which would be fantastic!
  16. Gaga & Bruno are both up a few places on the UK Spotify artists chart which probably suggests a climb for 'Die With A Smile' today :cheer: I'm really warming to the song now, it definitely feels like a well executed blend of the sounds from 'A Star Is Born' and Bruno's Silk Sonic project imo!
  17. I see...........................................
  18. 2016: Childish Gambino - Redbone Travis Scott - Goosebumps (feat. Kendrick Lamar) 2018: Travis Scott, The Weeknd & Tame Impala - Skeletons Kanye West, PartyNextDoor, Kid Cudi & 070 Shake - Ghost Town Twenty One Pilots - Jumpsuit The 1975 - Love It If We Made It Lana Del Rey - Venice Bitch
  19. +30 Kendrick Lamar - The Blacker The Berry +29 Travis Scott (feat. Kacy Hill) - 90210 +28 David Bowie - Blackstar +27 Neon Indian - Slumlord +26 Weeknd - The Hills +25 Kendrick Lamar - King Kunta +24 Kanye West (feat. Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom & Paul McCartney) - All Day +23 Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime +22 Hozier - Take Me To Church +21 Tame Impala - The Less I Know The Better +20 Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams +19 Tame Impala - Let It Happen +18 Everything Everything - Distant Past +17 Jamie xx - Gosh +16 Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face +15 Jamie xx (feat. Romy) - Loud Places +14 Tame Impala - New Person, Same Old Mistakes +13 Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me +12 Taylor Swift - Style +11 Years & Years - Shine +10 Sigala - Easy Love +09 Galantis - Runaway (U & I) +08 Ariana Grande - One Last Time +07 Disclosure (feat. Lorde) - Magnets +06 CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue +05 Years & Years - King +04 Skrillex & Diplo (with Justin Bieber) - Where Are Ü Now +03 Mark Ronson (feat. Bruno Mars) - Uptown Funk +02 Chemical Brothers (feat. Q-Tip) - Go +01 CHVRCHES - Leave a Trace
  20. Confirmed! We're going in a Trance direction this time....
  21. Hi Sergej! 'Guess' :heart: A very welcome addition to the world of 'BRAT'. 'Joyride' is a fantastic Kesha song, I really hope she continues to expand on this kind of sound! Idk why 'Life' only survived one week on my chart, it is a mega-bop from Jamie & Robyn :cheer: Hi Jack! periodt. Hi James! 'Guess' is excellent :wub: Perhaps '365' will climb more soon..... Hi Whoddy! They deserve every single bit of success :heart: Hopefully 'NAPALM' might be a success for JVB! Hi Jade, I'm doing alright thanks :D We need that Charli x George mixtape now x :bratcheesblock: I'm happy that they seem to be positively influencing each others' material thus far! 'Guess' wasn't an immediate standout but for the same reasons it has become a staple of Charli's discography for me as well! I'm heavilly anticipating the upcoming Magdalena Bay album, not long to go now until release :cheer:
  22. Please be good :cheeseblock:
  23. I've gone for: Harry Belafonte - The Banana Boat Song (Day-O) The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine Drake - Passionfruit Internet Money feat. Don Toliver, Gunna & Nav - Lemonade Charli xcx - Apple
  24. It seems that Drake and PartyNextDoor have a collaborative LP coming later this year! @1819585894069768326
  25. Yeah, you're almost certainly right! I really wish there had been a remix album in the works :(