Everything posted by x_Chloe_x
-
Tate McRae - exes
Kisses To Your Exs is going viral on TikTok.
-
Sam Ryder - You’re Christmas to Me
I'm starting a new thread for this song because it's cheesy and fun. An official music video is reportedly on the way. It’s part of the “Your Christmas or Mine 2” film soundtrack and is available exclusively on Amazon Music (obviously).
-
Mimi Webb - Back Home For Christmas
-zNKqeGgu8A
-
Mimi Webb - Back Home For Christmas
It’s a cute song, but I wish she would experiment more with her sound. Her songs all start to sound the same after a while.
-
Christmas music 2023 news
+ Jason Deruloooo: Closer to Christmas 🎄
-
Christmas music 2023 news
Amazon Music UK is prioritising Jorja Smith’s and Sam Ryder's Christmas songs on its playlists, with Sam’s song receiving slightly more attention on bigger playlists, presumably because it is original and cheesy. Music Week confirmed that both songs will have music videos released in December. :magic:
-
Mimi Webb - “Back Home for Christmas”
Mimi Webb is releasing her Christmas single this Friday. She claims it’s a Christmas classic, but it sounds like all her other songs :lol:.
-
Christmas music 2023 news
The Amazon Originals are great. Sam Ryder’s sounds particularly Christmassy :D
-
Christmas music 2023 news
@1721835287737688357
-
Caity Baser - Still Learning
Dance Around It has 13 million streams, which is good. Caity is only 21, so she has plenty of time to grow as an artist.
-
Caity Baser - Still Learning
What was wrong with “ Hey everyone! I have some exciting news to share, but I can't tell you much about it just yet. I'll keep you posted and let you know as soon as I can :magic:”
-
Christmas music 2023 news
The John Lewis advert should be out within the next 2 weeks.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
How did they get around the song name on the radio?
-
Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire
Did anyone ask for that? Release something new.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Kenya Grace released an acoustic sad version of "Strangers" yesterday. She said it’s 1bpm slower than the original. That might help her to close the gap on Taylor.
-
Ella Henderson + Cian Ducrot - Rest Of Our Days
@1716419656045433209 Artwork + pre-save here: https://ellah.lnk.to/RestOfOurDays
-
United Kingdom · Eurovision Song Contest 2024
The BBC press announcement and Lee Smithurst's comments strongly suggest that the UK 2024 Eurovision entry was internally selected in the summer after receiving a lot of interest.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 20th October 2023
Ren! I’m so happy for him.
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 20th October 2023
This is great.
-
In The City (with Sam Smith)
Can we get a solo version? Sam ruins it… <_<
-
Mitski - The Land Is Inhospitable And So Are We
“My Love Mine All Mine” is number one on the global TikTok chart :o
-
Loreen • Is It Love
I hope Loreen's next follow-up song is better, because it's shocking that the label released this song in its current form.
-
Nathan Dawe & Bebe Rexha - Heart Still Beating
I doubt they'll wait until Christmas to release it, but "Lionheart" was released in late October and was quickly drowned out by Christmas music, so if they do, they need to hurry up - it's probably generic anyway.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I think Holly will get number one.
-
Loreen • Is It Love
Question: Why has the soundbite been used over 130,000 times on TikTok, and rising rapidly, but none of the videos using it are viral and some videos have the sound muted? It doesn't suggest that it's organic.