Everything posted by x_Chloe_x
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 13th October 2023
The Official Charts said that referred to Running Up That Hill?
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread: 13th October 2023
Kenya Grace is the second British female solo artist in history to achieve a UK Number One with a self-written and self-produced track, after Kate Bush. I hope she continues to build momentum in her career.
-
Christmas #1 2023 odds & discussion
Sam doesn’t care, and he didn’t ask to be in the betting odds :lol:
-
In The City (with Sam Smith)
Yes to Charli :wub:, no to Sam. :no:
-
Christmas #1 2023 odds & discussion
I remember Sidemen fans didn’t like their constant spamming and couldn’t understand why they cared about number one when it was meant to be for charity (reminiscent of LadBaby…). Sam Ryder was on the list last year, but I don't see him releasing a Christmas single this year, even though his fans want one, especially since he's no longer signed to a major label.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (13/10/23)
:cheeseblock: Drake feat. Sexyy Red & SZA - Rich Baby Daddy [C]
-
Christmas #1 2023 odds & discussion
LadBaby and Sam Ryder were spotted chatting at a festival, and it seems there won't be a new Christmas single from them this year.
-
Loreen • Is It Love
They could have created a longer version and then released a radio edit, but it's clear that the song is intended for TikTok, since sped-up and slowed-down snippets were created by the label before its release. Even though "Greedy" is shorter, it has all the elements of a longer song, including a bridge. That's what's missing here. I don’t know why, because “Tattoo” has a great bridge and build-up to the final chorus.
-
Christmas #1 2023 odds & discussion
I'm not sure about those odds, but Becky Hill hinted at releasing a drum and bass Christmas song.
-
cassö, RAYE & D-Block Europe - Prada
The fans are trying to push this song to #1 but I fear it’s a bit late.
-
Nathan Dawe & Bebe Rexha - Heart Still Beating
The bright lights and glitter of future success that they were promising her may have distracted her from all the royalties they were siphoning off BOTA into their own pockets.
-
Loreen • Is It Love
🚨 The snippet is going viral on TikTok!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
It might do! "Greedy" is gaining popularity faster than "Strangers," which is steady but slowing down. It could overtake the top spot on Global Spotify within the next day or so, but mostly due to its popularity in the USA, rather than anywhere else.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Great! She has also sold 1,716 "zoetrope" vinyls which are exclusive to Blood Records.
-
cassö, RAYE & D-Block Europe - Prada
Raye teased she has recorded the acoustic version of "Prada". :D
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I'm curious to see how Holly's debut album performs. Her streaming numbers are strong, despite her singles not charting, and her tour shows that she has a good fanbase. I think she'll have a Maisie Peters/Mimi Webb-esque position rather than a Mae Muller-esque one...
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
I hope this song charts. It's a guilty pleasure for sure.
-
Nathan Dawe & Bebe Rexha - Heart Still Beating
How original /s.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
"Prada" has been bumped up to number one on the Hot Hits UK chart. Cheeky! I think it'll fall to #3 on the chart by Friday.
-
cassö, RAYE & D-Block Europe - Prada
Yes, it is, but a fan requested "Prada", not that flop version that only reached no.14 ^_^
-
cassö, RAYE & D-Block Europe - Prada
Raye includes an acoustic version of "Prada" on her tour.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Baddadan is my SOTY
-
Beverley Knight - The Fifth Chapter
Beverley performs on the Strictly Come Dancing results show next week :)
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I can't see anyone else but Kenya getting #1 this week.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Kenya has returned to #1 on Spotify.