Everything posted by blackmascara
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 11/09/26
-
Becky Hill - REBECCA
Thanks!!
-
RAYE, Amma & Absolutely - Joy.
Other chart debuts: #1 Physical Singles #1 Vinyl Singles #3 Sales (re-entry, new peak) #37 Independent Singles (re-entry) #75 Downloads (re-entry, new peak)
-
RAYE, Amma & Absolutely - Joy.
Debuts at #93 on the UK Singles Chart this week! First ever entry for Amma & Absolutely :)
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
..remind me to never comment in this thread again
-
Macie’s Top 50 of the Week! (September 9th 2026)
Hey! Glad to hear, I was shocked by how much i enjoyed PRIMA (outside of 2 songs), and yeah that LISA song is growing on me. Shame to hear about the JISOO song, I very nearly had it top 10 this week but I can get why.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Not adding Joy. … really?
-
Becky Hill - REBECCA
Where is this info from?
-
Macie’s Top 50 of the Week! (September 9th 2026)
Hey Piran! Joy. seems basically locked to stay at #1 next week, and i expect a few of the ADÉLA songs to stick around for a little bit. Haha yeah i know, crazy how it just randomly clicked for me!! Also, brand new chanel$ is currently pacing for top 5 in my chart next week giving Slayyyter her highest charting single 👀
-
RPDR | UK | Season 8
That was.. a mess. In a bad way. 🙃
-
Becky Hill - REBECCA
Apparently she actually said in a fan’s comments a couple of weeks ago that the album was delayed, seems like it was a label decision from her wording. Still no official announcement yet though, they really should acknowledge this as there’s only 2 weeks until the album’s original release date 🙃
-
Becky Hill - Changes
THIS is what they’ve chose to playlist?? Very disappointed tbh
-
MK - In The Night Again
to be fair, he’s marketing it a mix of new songs and his big hits from the last 10 years & is also calling it his debut 😅
-
MK - In The Night Again
-
MK - In The Night Again
In The Night AgainIn The Night AgainGo to In The Night Again.His debut album!! Out on October 30th with physicals shipping in November. There is currently a partial tracklist on his website.
-
Becky Hill - Changes
The problem is what do I have to do? went really viral on tiktok, but barely dented the streams :( Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll be seeing her much in the charts anymore anyway, she’s been in the game for 14 years now so it’s crazy she did as well as she did for that long meaning I’m still not overly shocked about the underperformance. However I don’t think this rollout has helped things, Lost The Plot had a lot of genuine hype around it & was meant to be the lead single; Becky has confirmed now it’s only an album track!! I’m just disappointed to be honest, it doesn’t help I am saying this as a massive fan so I’m a bit defensive 😭
-
Becky Hill - Changes
The way they have handled the rollout has been appalling though. For starters the album has been silently delayed to November 13th with no official announcement, the lead single was teased for FOUR months before they let her release it and only one single has actually dropped on a Friday. You cannot tell me this has not been a cursed rollout from the very beginning and it’s shocking to see
-
MEDUZA & Becky Hill - Get Me High*
Becky just uploaded this snippet to her instagram stories! Sounds really good & I am SO ready for another collab !! InstagramInstagram
-
Becky Hill - Changes
Unfortunately I also can’t say I’m very impressed. Definitely the worst single so far, the build up is amazing but then the drop sucks, and is literally different to the snippet that was teased for over a month!! I am PRAYING this is Becky’s last album with that horrible excuse of a label because WOW this rollout is an absolute car crash :(
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 4th September 2026
-
Becky Hill - Changes
So this has come out 5 hours early now?? What the hell is Polydor doing with this rollout this is a mess
-
Becky Hill - REBECCA
Has been delayed until November 13th :(
-
RAYE, Amma & Absolutely - Joy.
7” singles are already dispatching!
-
Macie’s Top 50 of the Week! (September 9th 2026)
Hey! brand new chanel$ is currently challenging for a new peak within the top 5 barring new releases so that’s one to keep an eye out for, but don’t worry about Carly, she’ll be rebounding nice with that double album in a couple of weeks!!
-
Macie’s Top 50 of the Week! (September 9th 2026)
Hey Sergej! Glad to see you’re a fan of the ADÉLA album bomb, intrigued to see the impact on your chart 👀