Jump to content

funki_munki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by funki_munki

  1. funki_munki posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    That Shakira song is really starting to get on my nerves now! Hope it doesnt get to number 1. :angry: I want the Pussycat Dolls to do it, it's an awesome track and in my opinon their best yet. :wub: if not then Nelly for a 4th week :yahoo:
  2. I've seen her at G.A.Y twice :cheer: she was awesome :wub:
  3. Got the DVD version yesterday :cheer: the new songs are really good especially Love Fight :wub: is this going to be a single does anyone know? Whats everyones fav single so far? Mine is a toss up between. You Won't Foget About Me and I Begin To Wonder. luv em both :wub:
  4. funki_munki posted a post in a topic in Television
    Pete :wub:
  5. funki_munki posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Is that right Mickey, i was sure Nelly would be number 1
  6. funki_munki posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Apart from this Sundays chart i dont agree with any of the others. I'm sure Nelly Furtado will be number one for atleast a couple of weeks :wub: . and yeah deff Rogue Traders :cheer: :yahoo:
  7. funki_munki posted a post in a topic in Television
    I Hope Lisa doesnt last very long, i can't stand her she's just a common foul mouthed $l*t!!! :puke2: