Jump to content

DoBelieveTheHype

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoBelieveTheHype

  1. Ronaldo should never have took that free kick, complete selfish bell end as usual.
  2. This isn't the most entertaining match of the tournament. Might skip out watching the rest.
  3. The line-up year has to be the weakest I can remember. Absolute pants - so few artists I'd have any inclination to watch.
  4. Shame to see The Libertines fall so many places. Good to see Lady A in the running as well.
  5. What are peoples thoughts going to be if we end up with a hung parliament on Friday morning? Lib Dem - Labour coalition or Tory-Reform pact?
  6. So I actually went and listened to this after the discussion about in the streaming thread. Completely don't understand the hype it's getting. It's an average pop song that sounds dated by about 40 years.
  7. As a Newcastle fan I very much hope Eddie Howe isn't stupid enough to take the England job he could easily get fired from when he has a pretty much permanent role with Newcastle after taking us to the Champions League.
  8. Saturday at 5pm.
  9. I think you're slightly overstating her appeal.
  10. Either way, at least I'll be happy after the next round whoever wins.
  11. Far more entertaining match than the one this afternoon has to be said.
  12. I'm missing the correlation between the two but that might just me being thick.
  13. Because his tactics weren't working.
  14. Might see Hey Jude in the top 200
  15. Still think Spain will walk this - but happy to be surprised.
  16. You do realise Southgate had nothing to do with that Bellingham goal?
  17. The FT are backing Labour. The last time they did that was in 2005.
  18. On play in the tournament so far yes. However England were favourites to win the tournament before it started so you'd have us as favourites on that score. Given Southgate has said to the media he'll go if we don't win the tournament I think he's out if he loses to Switzerland.
  19. We were one minute from going out to the Slovakia. The miracle goal from Bellingham shouldn't be over-egged. As someone who actually thinks Southgate has done a good job at 2018,2020 and 2022 this is a dreadful performance and if he does get sacked after this tournament he deserves it. Look at Switzerland last night and compare it to today's England; it's night and day. It's time for change.
  20. Sam Matterface and Lee Dixon - there both as bad as eachother but I think you mean Dixon. As mentioned earlier they've sacked Clive Tyldesley (whose willing to stay working for them) to keep these clowns.
  21. Fear this might be scoring the goal to early in extra time. Foresee a Slovak goal or two.
  22. Yep - insane how quickly the narrative changes for them. A bit of luck for Southgate yes, but it doesn't change the fact he's been shite tactically all game. Not sure a win here would save him if they went out to Switzerland anyway. He's won so many games that should be comfortable on penalties and extra time at major tournaments he shouldn't get much credit if it happens again. Should be winning in the 90.
  23. What the f***. That came from nowhere.
  24. Have the fans started singing sacked in the morning yet?
  25. Oh for crying out loud. Take off one of the only players whose been doing anything constructive.