Everything posted by JulianNial
-
the boy is mine • 3rd single
Dropped a little in the UK this week, but it's still early days, hoping this remix and the playlisting gives it the boost it deserves. Cute remix btw. Edgy. B-)
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single
Wtf I thought she was an Ally. :nocheer:
-
Perrie - Tears • 2nd Single
I love it! What catchy breezy little summer bop, can't wait to listen to it minding my own business, sipping an overpriced cocktail on the beach in Bermuda next month. B-) Cut to me drunk lip syncing in my hotel room. :lol:
-
Perrie - Tears • 2nd Single
I instantly thought Sabrina too actually, I think it's also the styling, I don't think that's a bad thing either, I was just expecting her to go more the Avril Lavigne/Hayley Williams/Olivia Rodrigo sound more than Miss Carpenter.
-
the boy is mine • 3rd single
Omg yes to the Brandy & Monica remix! I'm obsessed that it actually happened! We're going to need physicals and some dance remixes too please. Smash incoming.
-
'Glory Days: Platinum Edition' • 4th Album • Part II
Was so surreal walking into the Wild Beaver Saloon last night, the only people that had any ounce of a clue what I was banging on about were the other gays. :lol:
-
These Walls • Fourth Single
'Watcha Doing' would have been my first choice, but this would have been my 2nd I feel like it's a grower.
-
The Saturdays
Okay so this is so weird, I was listening to the 'Right Back At Ya!' podcast about lost girl bands and whilst I was at it googled the top selling girl band songs which took me to this post from Offical Charts from exactly 5 years ago today! :o https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/t...5-years__26540/ Crazy how 'Just Can't Get Enough' and 'Issues' are both yet to go Gold seeing as every single song listed above and some listed below it have all managed.
-
Which uncertified Girls Aloud single is your favourite song?
Oh... I just voted 'Sexy!' completely ignoring the fact 'The Show' isn't certified 'cause that just ain't right. Please change my vote, I insist. <_<
-
UK Singles: Chart Runs and Sales
One of my absolute favourites of theirs, about bloomin' time.
-
Nelly Furtado, Tove Lo & SG Lewis - Love Bites
What a banger! Don't see it doing much but wish it would. At the end of the day it's gonna sound great at Pride.
-
The Saturdays
I'm here just stating that 'Notorious' is their most underrated single, we had songs from the Black Eyed Peas and 'Like A G6' around the charts and they really tried to tap into that, the song is a banger and had that flop radio promotion technique never happened maybe it would have been bigger, then following up with 'All Fired Up' may have gone better, and any single following.
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
Please let one of the others be 'supernatural', I'd imagine at least one would be for a deluxe. Random side note, how am I only just noticing the album was partially recorded in Decoy Studios in Woodbridge, Suffolk. That's literally right next to where my parents live. I could have stalked! :snif: I'm going to assume it might have something to do with the fact some of 'Wicked' was filmed in the UK, however Ed Sheeran frequents that studio as he was raised and went to school nearby, wonder if a there was any sort of collaboration.
-
the boy is mine • 3rd single
I am actually ecstatic about this! :cheeseblock: This is going to be such a smash, song of the Summer alongside 'Espresso'. Can't wait for the video! Excuse me whilst I go spam tf out of it.
-
Jax Jones & Zoe Wees - Never Be Lonely
I'm so obsessed this is actually a thing!
-
Radical Optimism • Third Album
'Watcha Doing' is the one for me, so playful, sexy and fun!
-
Illusion • Third Single
I'm still not getting how people aren't seeing that this is her biggest bop since Levitating. I feel like people have been unrealistic with their expectations and in years to come they'll be saying "SH*T! THAT WENT OFF!!".
-
Problem (feat. Iggy Azalea) • 1st Single
I know mate, another 10 years and I'll be 40, scary how it flies innit.
-
we can’t be friends (wait for your love) • 2nd single
Hoping for 'the boy is mine' too, think it'll become one of her biggest hits ever if it is.
-
eternal sunshine • 7th Album
Video for single 3 has been shot, honestly not fussed which song it is, love them all. Hoping deep down it's for 'the boy is mine' or 'supernatural'.
-
Ariana Grande - UK Chart Runs, Sales & Discussion
Promo-single 'Best Mistake' which features Big Sean; went Silver this week making it the only non-single from 'My Everything' to receive a certification in the UK.
-
Zara Larsson - VENUS
I only just realised '1' was released worldwide, 'Can't Hold Back' is such a smash, an obviously Beyoncé inspired bop, not mad about that.
-
Camila Cabello feat. Playboi Carti - I LUV IT
Not her walking out on stage and just aimlessly swearing, I want to like her but she makes me cringe.
-
Illusion • Third Single
This is by far the most instantly addictive of the three singles. 'Houdini' tooks it's time with me, 'Training Season' I still don't care for, but THIS I have on loop.
-
Illusion • Third Single
Obsessed with the snippet, the video looks very promising. Mission this year, I want to dance to this on sunset cruise somewhere.