Everything posted by JulianNial
-
Perrie announces pregnancy - Update: Perrie gives birth!
Liverpool FC has confirmed "Oxlade-Chamberlain is absent to attend the birth of his child." Very exciting, sending my prayers and good wishes.
-
Perrie announces pregnancy - Update: Perrie gives birth!
Alex was absent from the Liverpool game, is Perrie in labour?
-
Ariana YouTube stats
One of my all time favourites! It deserves better, however it's easy to see why it hasn't done as well since it was quickly overshadowed by the 'thank u, next' era.
-
Sales • Part 2
Secret Love Song Part II is SILVER!! :cheer:
- Shift K3Y thread
-
AF Idol 3.0 • ROUND 03
• Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder (w/ The Weeknd) • Ava Max - My Head & My Heart • Calvin Harris - This Is What You Came For (feat. Rihanna) • Dua Lipa - Love Again • Girls Aloud - No Good Advice • Katy Perry - Bon Appétit (feat. Migos) • Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem (w/ Galantis & David Guetta) • Madonna - Music • P!nk - U + Ur Hand • Shawn Mendes - Stitches • Zara Larsson - Love Me Land • ZAYN - PILLOWTALK
-
Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem •
#46 so far.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
I imagine Syco was begging for it. :lol:
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
So this will be released 2 weeks after Ed's new album, so it'll hit on his 3rd week, so that helps their chances for a #1.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
Yes, on all legs.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
I beg your sweet pardon?!? :drama:
-
Anne-Marie & Little Mix - Kiss My (Uh-Oh) • July
I'm intrigued about this, I only just noticed the news of the people on this remix, how is this going to be anything but a complete mess, but get that Top 10 ladies!
-
Sales • Part 2
DNA 468,000 SALUTE 424,000 GET WEIRD 919,000 GLORY DAYS 1,190,000 LM5 316,000 CONFETTI 206,405
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
It's 100% on the Super Deluxe though.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
I've ordered the Super Deluxe and I'll be buying it digitally as well. Love the inclusion of all singles plus: Love Me or Leave Me These Four Walls The Cure Touch (Acoustic) Always Be Together The only thing I'm sad didn't get it's moment is 'Is Your Love Enough?' but we can't have everything now can we.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
Or even with one of the Secret Love Songs on the Deluxe. For sure the Super Deluxe will include the missing singles.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
I'm a bit sad for 'Love Me Like You' tbh, but great tracklist nontheless.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
Wooooahhh that artwork is EVERYTHING. TAKE MY MONEY!! I'm so excited.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
They're not leaving off 'Break Up Song' and keeping 'Holiday' though. That just ain't happening. :lol:
-
Ariana is a coach on The Voice!
God yeh I saw that poster, what even happened there? :blink:
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
Honestly for the cover I'd be happy with a modern day take on Queen Greatest Hits II/ABBA Gold, with maybe something a little bit more interesting than a plain black background. Looking at the charts as well The Beatles, Maroon 5, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Foo Fighters, BTS, Guns & Roses, Jax Jones, Madonna, Nirvana and Bon Jovi all have compilation/hits albums without their face on.
-
What would you prefer for Greatest Hits package
I love 365's track list, I'd buy every version in a heartbeat.
-
Between Us • 12th Nov 2021
Plus... Farrah wasn't on the Destiny Child's Greatest Hits and she was on 'Say My Name' and 'Jumpin, Jumpin' LOL
-
AF IDOL 3.0 • Ariana Grande Discussion
It's so tough to know what is right, I do find '7 rings' has a pretty mixed reaction in general, I like Jade's point that 'Save Your Tears (Remix)' has been slightly overplayed, could prove detrimental.
-
Sweetener • 4th Album
What a moment! Her first grammy too. Let's face it 'thank u, next' deserved one too.