Jump to content

JulianNial

Artist Mod
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JulianNial

  1. I am beyond excited for this, If no one wants to come with me I'm going by myself. Periodt.
  2. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea.
  3. 06 End Of An Era 11 Houdini 08 Training Season 07 These Walls 9.5 Whatcha Doing 06 French Exit 10 Illusion 08 Falling Forever 05 Anything For Love 7.5 Maria 07 Happy For You
  4. Ouch this album is not enjoyable. I was excited for it despite the singles I, thought there would be some gems, but... nope. If I had to pick favourites they'd be Crush and Gimme Gimme at a stretch. Actually think Lifetimes is the best track overall.
  5. JulianNial posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Well... I just listened to this 3 times on repeat, might have another go or two... it's good.
  6. Really like it, it reminiscent of what's been played on the Mediterranean party circuit this Summer, this could slot into a lot of DJs playlists, can imagine some sick remixes.
  7. Seems a pretty random pick but to be fair, It was a promo single.
  8. Love Me or Leave Me Oops Secret Love Song Part 2 You Gotta Not Is Your Love Enough? Wasabi
  9. LOVE Taste, would be my choice for next single. Also liking Bed Chem, Juno and Don't Smile. EDIT: OH! Just realized 'Taste' IS the next single... well... CORRECT CHOICE!
  10. One of my favourite songs of the year, It's helped me get through the lows for sure... Seeing Karen tomorrow at Summertime Live in Windsor, SHE BETTER SING THIS... even pitched down.
  11. She's released music before under her own label as well, so I'm going to guess whatever music XL doesn't want she releases herself, maybe it's in her contract or something.
  12. Vanity Vain for Eurovision!
  13. How has 'Good Ones' only been certified now?! That feels criminal, I had expected it to at least be 'Gold' by now. :o
  14. JulianNial posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I was just thinking, I can't believe it wasn't at least Gold already. :o
  15. Utterly obsessed with this, had it on loop all day! :music:
  16. JulianNial posted a post in a topic in Charli xcx's Charli xcx
    Ahh I see, that's probably why then, I've weened myself off most of social media now, helps with my ADHD. I only heard it because I saw it in the charts and I knew straight away this has to be something to do with TikTok. :lol:
  17. This song is right up my street! Thanks for making me aware of it's existence.
  18. I like the video, quite the serve. q4AHJ22hz-E
  19. JulianNial posted a post in a topic in Charli xcx's Charli xcx
    Is anyone else just not been able to click with this? I don't know what it is, I've listened to it twice and I just can't. All over 'Guess' and '360' though.
  20. Still in shock this didn't take off more than it has. I was expecting atleast top 20 for it my God.
  21. Loving this! Popped it quite high up on my playlist. Get those streams.
  22. To be fair I only heard it in full last week because I'm best mate had the radio on in her car.
  23. Hearing those 'Gimme Gimme' and 'Nirvana' snippets really makes me really question wtf were they thinking with WW and Lifetimes?!
  24. I am so obsessed that she's done this version. Deserves a few streams and my download money! The Blessed Madonna remix has grown on me too, might throw some pennies at that one too.
  25. It's better than Woman's World for sure and if I add it to my playlist and don't press skip enough it might get stuck in my head. But overall I expected better.