Everything posted by JulianNial
-
Favourite Songs From Each Line Up
1.0 Single: Flatline Album: One Foot In 2.0 Single: Round Round Album: Ace Reject 3.0 Single: About You Now Album: Never Gonna Dance Again 4.0 Single: About A Girl Album: Crash & Burn
-
Leigh-Anne - My Ego Told Me To • 1st Album | 20th February 2026
I've just discovered 'Nature' THAT is the sort of song I wanted to hear from her, LOVE IT... can someone try to push that or something? Perfect for late Summer.
-
Post Malone feat. Luke Combs - Guy For That
For me It's the weakest of the three singles if it isn't, I like it, just doesn't hit me instantly like the other two.
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single
HOLYYY *********** IT GIRL!!! :cheeseblock:
-
Nathan Dawe & Little Mix • No Time For Tears
Tre
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single
Padam auto-playing on YouTube for me after watching this feels so correct. :lol:
-
Alice Chater - Don't Let My Boyfriend Get in Your Way
I like it, could definitely be a grower, I've added it quite high on my playlist to see how it sits, I LOVED Hourglass and Tonight, 'Tonight' actually went #1 on my personal chart despite falling pretty quickly and 'Lola' also charted for 2 months peaking at #4, so I'd be happy to see her do well with this in the real world.
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single
I actually can't get it out of my head. Been singing it all day.
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single
I LOVE it.
-
the boy is mine • 3rd single
This seemingly flopping isn't in line with my delulu land fantasy.
-
Ava Max - Spot a Fake
Always here for an Ava bop, sounds promising.
-
the boy is mine • 3rd single
Quite the drop in the midweeks, hopefully we'll see it recover drastically in weeks to come.
-
Discuss the Ariana Grande song you are listening to
This alone gives me the confidence to book to go back, because it's been over a year I'm disgusting... :puke2: (and petrified.)
-
Dua Lipa headlines Glastonbury 2024
Wow she is such a superstar.
-
Zara Larsson - VENUS
Apparently this had one of it's biggest streaming days lately. 'Escape' could have been a cute summer single, if Sabrina released it people would gag.
-
JADE - Angel of My Dreams • 1st Single
I knew there was a reason I loved her.
-
Bebe Rexha - I'm The Drama
I want to hear a mash up with 'Wasabi' by Little Mix and 'yes, and?'
-
Victoria Monét - Alright
Why isn't this huge yet!? I was listening to this a lot over New Years, so glad to see such a stunning visual for it. I've been putting it on at parties and showing my mates the video and everyone's gagging so...?!?!!
-
Katy Perry working with Dr Luke on new era
Well said. :clap:
-
Ariana Grande • General Discussion
Every time I start to feel old I remember how gorgeous she is and that we share the same birth year. :wub: Happy Birthday Icon!
-
Bebe Rexha - I'm The Drama
The verses sound great too, I'm not too impressed with the vocal mixing of the studio version, hit harder live. lLksSMgKxyY?si=10O0qNVJN2z0vSCd
-
Bebe Rexha - I'm The Drama
She performed this at Coachella, this is a proper banger.
-
the boy is mine • 3rd single
Great to see it top 40, hoping it holds! Once the playlisting starts popping off more, I'm sure it'll be a huge hit.
-
The Vengaboys - The Greatest Hits Collection
So many massive bops that I still play in a multitude of party situations.
-
the boy is mine • 3rd single
The OG has jumped 22 places up the Global Spotify chart into the top 50 (#45) whilst the remix debuted at #166, expecting a nice jump up next week for sure.