Jump to content

haydennn

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by haydennn

  1. Hey Seltin! Nice to see Slayyyter remain pretty steady after BNC$ drops from the top spot, hope it'll be able to stay in the Top 10 for a while! Also some very interesting debuts from LISA and Miley Cyrus in the Top 10 - particularly enjoying Bass Persuades. Training Season to climb further hopefully, loving its revival in popularity! Great chart! I've voted for next week
  2. Hey DaTilt! Nice to see Ellie Goulding climb into the Top 10 this week! Marianne shooting into the Top 25 is also good to see, not listened to much Fontaines but I'm enjoying this one. Elsewhere, I'm enjoying Nicole Kidman, Sawadika and When In Rome which all made debuts this week. Great chart!
  3. Hey JSG! Haven't listened to much CRJ but I know she's a Buzzjack fave so I'll definitely have to check her new album out. Slayyyter, Tove Lo and Rose Gray filling out the Top 5 with great songs. A shame Slayyyter could only last the 1 week with Brand New Chanel$ but to get there is an incredible achievement! The stability of Hate That I Made You Love Me is so satisfying, for sure the best off of that album. Love Sensation climbing is also nice to see! It sounds a little similar to Bring Your Love to me but both songs are nice. Hopefully we'll see Melatonin and Serena Joy troubling the Top 20 soon! Solid debuts for Bass Persuades, Great Expectation and Switchblade - all songs I'm really into right now. Great chart!
  4. Hi DaTilt! Adela's debut album is awesome! I'm particularly enjoying the new single, Nicole Kidman could climb even further next week! Brand New Chanel$ really is a great song, it just sounds timeless. Thanks for commenting!
  5. Hey JSG! Switchblade is awesome, it'll definitely keep climbing in the future. I'm looking forward to Beabadoobee's new album this Friday! Joy took a few listens to grow on me when I originally heard it, but this single push/music video has allowed me to appreciate it again. Raye's album is my favourite of the year thus far though so anything she touches is turning to gold on my chart lol. Great Expectation should climb again next week! It and a few other songs got squeezed by the arrival of Adela. Agreed with you on Bass Persuades, sounded like a smash to me and I'm surprised it's not performing as such. BNC$ really is Slayyyter's best, she's been on a great run. It may even score a fifth week as I'm not sure who else may be contending for #1 atm. Thanks for commenting!
  6. Hi Sergej! Nice to see you're also enjoying the Adela album! A very solid debut from her. Thanks for commenting!
  7. haydennn posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I feel like Choosin' Texas has surpassed the success of Austin now?
  8. LAST WEEK'S TOP 10: [04/09/2026] #10 (09) Stupid Song - Olivia Rodrigo [2-3-3-3-3-1-5-10-8-8-9-10] (12wks) #09 (08) Hate That I Made You Love Me - Ariana Grande [2-2-3-2-4-6-5-2-7-9-7-6-8-9] (14wks) #08 (07) The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo [1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-4-8-5-4-7-8] (15wks) #07 (04) Leak It - Flo [23-7-4-7] (4wks) #06 (31) Stop The Wedding! - Ashe [31-6] (2wks) #05 (05) Petal - Ariana Grande [1-3-5-5-5] (5wks) #04 (02) Camera - Charli XCX [22-2-2-1-1-2-4] (7wks) #03 (03) Ain't In LA - Adela [3-5-6-3-3-3] (6wks) #02 (06) Serena Joy - Olivia Rodrigo [6-2] (2wks) #01 (01) Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter [3-2-2-1-1] (5wks) DROPOUTS:❌ Where Is My Husband! - Raye Old Technology - Slayyyter Bad Thing (Bunny Hop) - Ariana Grande Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson She's The Best - Troye Sivan Tyrant - Beyonce, Dolly Parton Dependent - Alessi Rose Winter Woman - Raye 9 To 5 - Dolly Parton TOP 50: 🏆 #50 (45) Charli XCX - Wink Wink [5-4-7-6-10-22-21-26-39-45-50] (11wks) #49 (NE) Adéla - I'm The Man [49] (1wk) #48 (35) Ravyn Lenae - Handle [8-7-12-13-18-22-28-28-36-49-18-27-37-35-48] (15wks) #47 (39) Charli XCX - I'm Afraid [14-18-26-34-32-39-47] (7wks) #46 (43) Raye - I Know You're Hurting [1-1-3-4-6-6-8-14-21-18-19-27-21-24-24-25-30-39-47-45-41-41-43-46] (24wks) #45 (38) Benson Boone - The Time Of My Life [25-33-22-20-27-37-37-28-33-38-45] (11wks) #44 (41) Ariana Grande - Freak [35-24-29-42-41-44] (6wks) #43 (34) Olivia Rodrigo - Cigarette Smoke [35-30-23-21-19-24-32-36-27-25-24-34-43] (13wks) #42 (32) Beyoncé - Morning Dew (Donk) [26-17-11-18-21-17-24-27-32-42] (10wks) #41 (42) Beabadoobee - Switchblade [42-41] (2wks) #40 (36) Role Model - High Hopes 3000 [41-50-45-36-40] (5wks) #39 (NE) Adéla - Marijuana [39] (1wk) #38 (29) Olivia Rodrigo - Drop Dead [2-1-1-1-3-2-6-8-5-8-10-10-9-10-13-19-20-22-26-29-38] (21wks) #37 (24) Slayyyter - Beat Up Chanel$ [43-29-18-9-8-11-9-15-23-19-19-25-24-37] (14wks) #36 (31) Tame Impala - Loser [36-35-31-36] (4wks) #35 (27) Ravyn Lenae - In & Out [38-30-28-27-25] (5wks) #34 (25) Flo - Remedied [19-25-34] (3wks) #33 (17) Ariana Grande - Like I Do [4-4-9-12-17-33] (6wks) *BIGGEST FALLER* #32 (NE) Adéla - Hitachi [32] (1wk) #31 (33) Tinashe - Melatonin [33-31] (2wks) #30 (22) Ariana Grande - Kiss Me [7-12-20-18-22-30] (6wks) #29 (RE) Raye, Amma, Absolutely - Joy [16-24-24-20-13-9-11-12-15-19-23-33-27-34-48-XX-29] (16wks) #28 (NE) Adéla - Boys [28] (1wk) #27 (19) Slayyyter - Crank [26-9-8-4-2-1-1-3-1-6-9-11-14-19-27] (15wks) #26 (23) Katseye - Animal [45-42-40-38-30-23-26] (7wks) #25 (20) Noah Kahan - Orbiter [18-17-20-26-13-10-8-11-16-11-12-20-20-25] (14wks) #24 (15) Slayyyter - Dance [5-4-6-6-5-4-5-8-15-15-14-11-15-24] (14wks) #23 (18) Sienna Spiro - Great Expectation [35-21-18-23] (4wks) #22 (11) Charli XCX - Persona [6-13-16-13-17-11-22] (7wks) #21 (14) Sombr - My Body Isn't Ready [30-28-30-27-40-38-29-23-15-14-21] (11wks) #20 (21) Audrey Hobert - Sue Me [23-21-20] (3wks) #19 (16) Raye, Hanz Zimmer - Click Clack Symphony [1-2-2-1-1-2-3-3-4-6-7-4-9-7-7-7-7-7-9-11-10-10-13-16-19] (25wks) *LONGEST RUNNER* #18 (30) Dominic Fike - Wallflower [30-18] (2wks) #17 (NE) Adéla - Starving Artist [17] (1wk) #16 (13) Beabadoobee - Sun Has Set [38-32-29-31-40-31-16-10-13-16] (10wks) #15 (28) Adéla - KGB [3-4-2-2-2-3-5-6-11-10-14-17-15-12-12-14-13-18-22-28-15] (21wks) *BIGGEST CLIMBER* #14 (07) Flo - Leak It [23-7-4-7-14] (5wks) #13 (NE) Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades [13] (1wk) #12 (09) Ariana Grande - Hate That I Made You Love Me [2-2-3-2-4-6-5-2-7-9-7-6-8-9-12] (15wks) #11 (NE) Adéla - Fantasize [11] (1wk) #10 (08) Olivia Rodrigo - The Cure [1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-4-8-5-4-7-8-10] (16wks) #09 (04) Charli XCX - Camera [22-2-2-1-1-2-4-9] (8wks) #08 (10) Olivia Rodrigo - Stupid Song [2-3-3-3-3-1-5-10-8-8-9-10-8] (13wks) #07 (12) Faouzia - Unethical [47-29-21-15-17-27-14-15-16-12-7] (11wks) #06 (05) Ariana Grande - Petal [1-3-5-5-5-6] (6wks) #05 (NE) Adéla - Nicole Kidman [5] (1wk) #04 (02) Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy [6-2-4] (3wks) #03 (06) Ashe - Stop The Wedding! [31-6-3] (3wks) #02 (03) Adéla - Ain't In LA [3-5-6-3-3-3-2] (7wks) #01 (01) Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ [3-2-2-1-1-1] *3 WEEKS #1* 2026 NUMBER ONES Fri 2nd Jan | Church - Jade (x3) Fri 9th Jan | Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson (x1) Fri 16th Jan | Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson (x2) Fri 23rd Jan | Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson (x3) Fri 30th Jan | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x1) Fri 6th Feb | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x2) Fri 13th Feb | Homewrecker - Sombr (x1) Fri 20th Feb | Dying For You - Charli XCX (x1) Fri 27th Feb | Dying For You - Charli XCX (x2) Fri 6th Mar | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x3) Fri 13th Mar | Stateside - PinkPantheress, Zara Larsson (x4) Fri 20th Mar | The Great Divide - Noah Kahan (x1) Fri 27th Mar | Click Clack Symphony - Raye, Hanz Zimmer (x1) Fri 3th Apr | I Know You're Hurting - Raye (x1) Fri 10th Apr | I Know You're Hurting - Raye (x2) Fri 17th Apr | Click Clack Symphony - Raye, Hanz Zimmer (x2) Fri 24th Apr | Click Clack Symphony - Raye, Hanz Zimmer (x3) Fri 1st May | Drop Dead - Olivia Rodrigo (x1) Fri 8th May | Drop Dead - Olivia Rodrigo (x2) Fri 15th May | Drop Dead - Olivia Rodrigo (x3) Fri 22nd May | Bangaranga - Dara (x1) Fri 29th May | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x1) Fri 5th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x2) Fri 12th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x3) Fri 19th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x4) Fri 26th Jun | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x5) Fri 3rd Jul | The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo (x6) Fri 10th Jul | Crank - Slayyyter (x1) Fri 17th Jul | Crank - Slayyyter (x2) Fri 24th Jul | Stupid Song - Olivia Rodrigo (x1) Fri 31st Jul | Crank - Slayyyter (x3) Fri 7th Aug | Petal - Ariana Grande (x1) Fri 14th Aug | Camera - Charli XCX (x1) Fri 21st Aug | Camera - Charli XCX (x2) Fri 28th Aug | Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter (x1) Fri 4th Sep | Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter (x1) Fri 11th Sep | Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter (x3)
  9. haydennn posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I'm sure Alan Carr will be campaigning for it don't worry!
  10. haydennn posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    May be a silly question, but does tomorrow's Midweek update remain the same as before?
  11. haydennn posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I feel like you just talk yourself into a never ending cycle because Capital can't possibly play every single song ever made
  12. Hey JSG! That's an awesome Top 3, particularly your new #1 in Brand New Chanel$! Slayyyter has been on a great run of singles recently and it's continued with Crank 2, even if it took a few listens to completely click for me. Hopefully we can see that impact your chart too next week. Listened to Club To Your Arms for the first time this week and it's good! Glad to see it having stability in the Top 10. Climbs for Orbiter, Love Sensation, Marianne and Melatonin are also very nice to see. Not heard any other material from Fontaines but after Marianne I might have to check them out! Serena Joy is an awesome song so I'm glad it's getting a moment, albeit lower down to begin with. Hope to see it climb. Great chart!
  13. Hey Seltin! Sorry for the late response. Yes it really is, Midnight Sun is an awesome song I consistently find myself coming back to! Stop The Wedding is also likely to keep climbing, very addictive. Brand New Chanel$ might also be Slayyyter's best from what I've heard, she'll continue to challenge for #1 here for a while. Thanks for commenting!
  14. haydennn posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It does! Music video released this Monday
  15. haydennn posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I feel like Capital have always been big supporters of Raye so I'm surprised! Hopefully it'll be added down the line
  16. Bass Persuades felt like a hit to me when I first heard it, hopefully it can begin to regain traction!
  17. haydennn posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Rooting for Sienna and Adela to take the #1s!!
  18. Clean Baby Sleep White Noise for #1
  19. Looking forward to seeing the music video! It's hard to believe the TMMCH era started almost a year ago already
  20. Great to see Nicole Kidman enter the Top 200, I didn't expect that at all!
  21. I don't have incredibly high expectations for PRIMA this week but hopefully it at least allows Adela a new peak with Ain't In LA! Would be great if anything else from the album could chart on Spotify but I'm aware that's probably unlikely.
  22. haydennn posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I think this is a really solid debut album! I don't think it consistently hits the highs of The Provocateur but it's still a fun album that shows Adela's drive to become a popstar. KGB and Ain't In LA are definitely the highlights for me, she chose the right singles to release before the album!
  23. Hey JSG! Switchblade is a cool song, it took a few weeks to really click with me but I'm really enjoying it now and looking forward to Beabadoobee's new album. Melatonin is also a very fun song, I expect it to continue climbing alongside Sue Me. My Body Isn't Ready has probably reached its peak now, but it had a good run and I'm looking forward to seeing what Sombr does next. HTIMYLM is just a staple of my Top 10 at this point, it's a song I never get bored of. Yes, annoyingly I couldn't document last week's chart in real time, but Serena Joy and Brand New Chanel$ are definitely set to make a lasting impact on the chart. I think Slayyyter is safe at the top for now but we'll see what happens. Agreed it's a shame Serena Joy debuted so low on the Official Chart too, but for a surprise release with not a whole lot of promo I'm happy it still managed to chart! Thanks for commenting!
  24. Hi DaTilt! Sue Me is a great song, I didn't get it at first but upon relistens in the last couple of weeks it's really clicked. Hopefully it can continue climbing! Thanks for commenting!
  25. Hi Sergej! Nice to see a lot of songs you enjoy among my climbers. In particular, Stop The Wedding!, Great Expectation and Sue Me are the most likely to keep climbing in the coming weeks. Thanks for commenting!