Everything posted by haydennn
-
Hayden's Personal Chart: Friday 7th August 2026
Hey DaTilt, and thank you! I appreciate the comment! The recent releases from both Ariana Grande and Charli XCX have been heavy in my rotation since they came out so as expected they're taking up a decent chunk of my chart lol. Take care!
-
Hayden's Personal Chart: Friday 7th August 2026
Hiya, and thanks for your comment! I wasn't feeling Petal (the album) too on first listen, but listening back I found something to enjoy in pretty much all the tracks! My Body Isn't Ready and Orbiter are both likely to climb, also really enjoying listening to those recently. Brand New Chanel$ is another song I'm particularly enjoying - definitely feeling a lot of Slayyyter recently if you couldn't tell by my chart lol. Take care!
-
Hayden's Personal Chart: Friday 7th August 2026
DROPOUTS: ❌ Hit The Wall - Gracie Abrams The Great Divide - Noah Kahan Skin - Alessi Rose Expectations - Olivia Rodrigo 2007 - Charli XCX Rock Music - Charli XCX No One Lasts Forever - Charli XCX (ft David Cronenberg) Where Is My Husband! - Raye Doors - Noah Kahan I Will Overcome - Raye Hot & Sexy - Zara Larsson (ft Tyla) TOP 50: 🏆 #50 (NEW) Big Feelings - Ariana Grande [50] (1wk) #49 (36) Handle - Ravyn Lenae [8-7-12-13-18-22-28-28-36-49] (10wks) #48 (37) Midnight Sun - Zara Larsson [39-34-41-29-21-10-4-3-4-4-1-1-1-2-3-4-6-6-9-8-9-10-15-11-13-15-21-7-17-21-23-25-24-34-32-35-34-34-33-37-48] (41wks) #47 (39) I Know You're Hurting - Raye [1-1-3-4-6-6-8-14-21-18-19-27-21-24-24-25-30-39-47] (19wks) #46 (30) Look At My Life - Gracie Abrams [20-18-29-23-30-46] (6wks) #45 (33) Peace & Violence - Faouzia [30-26-35-33-45] (5wks) #44 (NEW) Oh Well - Ariana Grande [44] (1wk) #43 (34) I Knew It, I Knew You - Taylor Swift [15-15-9-12-16-16-19-34-43] (9wks) #42 (45) Animal - Katseye [45-42] (2wks) #41 (35) Yeah - Charli XCX [35-41] (2wks) #40 (31) Sun Has Set - Beabadoobee [38-32-29-31-40] (5wks) #39 (29) Maggots For Brains - Olivia Rodrigo [13-14-11-19-14-25-29-39] (8wks) #38 (40) My Body Isn't Ready - Sombr [30-28-30-27-40-38] (6wks) #37 (27) The Time Of My Life - Benson Boone [25-33-22-20-27-37] (6wks) #36 (32) Cigarette Smoke - Olivia Rodrigo [35-30-23-21-19-24-32-36] (8wks) #35 (NEW) Freak - Ariana Grande [35] (1wk) #34 (25) Girl Like Me - PinkPantheress [25-7-7-9-11-20-17-21-11-12-17-25-34] (13wks) #33 (23) The WhatsApp Shakespeare - Raye [6-4-4-8-12-12-9-14-14-21-12-13-15-18-23-23-33] (19wks) #32 (19) SS26 - Charli XCX [5-3-3-6-5-7-12-13-16-19-32] (11wks) #31 (22) Dai Dai - Shakira, Burna Boy [26-22-31] (3wks) #30 (24) My Way - Olivia Rodrigo [7-11-16-14-23-19-24-30] (8wks) #29 (21) Winter Woman - Raye [32-29-34-42-XX-17-9-8-14-21-29] (10wks) #28 (26) Old Technology - Slayyyter [31-26-28] (3wks) #27 (17) Unethical - Faouzia [47-29-21-15-17-27] (6wks) #26 (NEW) Never Get Over Me - Ariana Grande [26] (1wk) #25 (16) Red Bottoms - Adela [18-15-15-20-20-13-16-25] (8wks) #24 (20) Dependent - Alessi Rose [39-20-24] (3wks) #23 (15) Beat Up Chanel$ - Slayyyter [43-29-18-9-8-11-9-15-23] (9wks) #22 (10) Wink Wink - Charli XCX [5-4-7-6-10-22] (6wks) #21 (18) Morning Dew (Donk) - Beyonce [26-17-11-18-21] (5wks) #20 (NEW) Stay - Ariana Grande [20] (1wk) #19 (13) Drop Dead - Olivia Rodrigo [2-1-1-1-3-2-6-8-5-8-10-10-13-19] (16wks) #18 (14) I'm Afraid - Charli XCX [14-18] (2wks) #17 (NEW) Nowhere, Nobody - Ariana Grande [17] (1wk) #16 (11) Orbiter - Noah Kahan [18-17-20-26-13-10-8-11-16] (9wks) #15 (08) Dance... - Slayyyter [5-4-6-6-5-4-5-8-15] (9wks) #14 (12) KGB - Adela [3-4-2-2-2-3-5-6-11-10-14-17-15-12-12-14] (16wks) #13 (06) Persona - Charli XCX [6-13] (2wks) #12 (NEW) Bad Thing (Bunny Hop) - Ariana Grande [12] (1wk) #11 (09) Click Clack Symphony - Raye, Hanz Zimmer [1-2-2-1-1-2-3-3-4-6-7-4-9-7-7-7-7-7-9-11] (20wks) #10 (05) Stupid Song - Olivia Rodrigo [2-3-3-3-3-1-5-10] (8wks) #09 (07) Hate That I Made You Love Me - Ariana Grande [2-2-3-2-4-6-5-2--7-9] (10wks) #08 (04) The Cure - Olivia Rodrigo [1-1-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-4-8] (11wks) #07 (NEW) Kiss Me - Ariana Grande [7] (1wk) #06 (01) Crank - Slayyyter [26-9-8-4-2-1-1-3-1-6] (10wks) #05 (03) Ain't In LA - Adela [3-5] (2wks) #04 (NEW) Like I Do - Ariana Grande [4] (1wk) #03 (NEW) Brand New Chanel$ - Slayyyter [3] (1wk) #02 (02) Camera - Charli XCX [22-2-2] (3wks) #01 (NEW) Petal - Ariana Grande [1] (1wk)
-
Estimated ACR status updates 2026
Do you not get tired of repeating the same thing over and over again?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
I'm not on either side in this conversation but surely this is irrelevant considering we're talking about the UK charts? Why would the rest of the world be a factor?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 24/07/26
I'm hopeful it will! Pretty sure it's had a better hold than Rock Music did on Spotify and that made the Top 40.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 24/07/26
OMG so pleased for Adela! Hope it can grow into a big hit
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 17/07/26
Really hope Orbiter can sneak into the Top 50 at some point, really enjoying that!
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 26/06/26
Happy to see Wink Wink re-entering! Hopefully this can have some staying power for Charli
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 26/06/26
I know songs take pretty big drops on Day 2 but it's a real shame none of the new releases managed to stick! Hoping a couple are able to rebound as the week goes on.
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Oh no it's happening again
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
I feel like if asking 505 times wasn't enough the 506th won't help Olivia Dean get playlisted either
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 15/05/26
Great to see Dara so high! Hopefully Bangaranga can hold decently throughout the week, a very deserved winner in my eyes
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Coincidentally the 4 surprise acts at this year's Summertime Ball huh 🧐
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
I might join in and start listing every artist to ever release music too at this point
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
I expect them to play some songs this week fingers crossed 🤞
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Big Top 40 just make it up as they go along don't they? 😭
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Heard people talk about it a bit on here; what is My Capital?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 10/04/26
Wow, great showing for Justin and some nice gains for Sabrina! Do Coachella headliners typically receive this big of a boost? I don't recall it happening in the past
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 10/04/26
Did Gaga and Doechii drop out of the Top 200?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 20/03/26
Nice to see a decent hold for Click Clack Symphony! Been obsessed with that one all weekend
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
You're telling me she isn't getting married at the summertime ball?!
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
Struggling to see what Laufey has to do with any of this tbh 😭