Jump to content

K03

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by K03

  1. K03 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    2014 the year are started Year 7 what a throwback these songs are also forgot how good changing is
  2. K03 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    It's gonna be here till 2036 for sure
  3. 02/10/2026 First Look Top 20 01 (=) Clean Bandit- I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) 02 (+3) HUGEL- Movin To The Sun 03 (-1) Dua Lipa- Training Season 04 (-1) Powfu- Death Bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee 05 (-1) Malcom Todd- Earrings 06 (+2) Clean Bandit - Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) 07 (+11) Anne-Marie- Ciao Adios 08 (+23) Ashe- Stop The Wedding 09 (=) Alex Warren- EMERALD EYES 10 (=) Audrey Hobert- Sue Me 11 (+10) Dave & Tems- Raindance 12 (+11) Trevor Daniel- Falling 13 (NEW) Alyssa Grace- Bloodstream 14 (-8) Jazzy- My People 15 (-8) ADÉLA - Ain't In LA 16 (-4) Olivia Dean- So Easy (To Fall In Love) 17 (-4) Kodak Black- ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) 18 (-4) Ezra Collective- Don't Worry 19 (-4) Sabrina Carpenter- Tears 20 (-4) Harry Styles- Aperture
  4. 25th September 2026 ▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02-01] ★ 02. Dua Lipa - Training Season [02] ★ 03. Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee [03] ▲ 04. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09-04] ▲ 05. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02-06-05] ▼ 06. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03-01-06] ▼ 07. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [03-07] ★ 08. Clean Bandit - Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) [08] ▲ 09. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [05-12-13-09] ▼ 10. Audrey Hobert - Sue me [03-06-07-10] ▼ 11. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [04-11] ► 12. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09-12-12] ▲ 13. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) [16-02-10-14-19-13] ★ 14. Ezra Collective - Don't Worry [14] ✦ 15. Sabrina Carpenter - Tears [06-06-05-04-10-08-14-22-17-25-18-25-xx-15] ▼ 16. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16-10-16] ▲ 17. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [03-07-18-29-17] ✦ 18. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios [34-xx-18] ▼ 19. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [02-05-02-03-06-09-08-05-19] ▼ 20. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04-08-20] ▼ 21. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11-18-21] ▲ 22. Tame Impala - Loser [21-36-04-17-25-22] ▲ 23. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28-23] ✦ 24. Taylor Swift - Opalite [02-09-08-12-12-15-13-15-21-xx-24] ✦ 25. Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [20-05-15-17-16-16-07-15-20-32-xx-25] ▼ 26. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-07-11-26] ▼ 27. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone [14-27] ▼ 28. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary [16-28] ▼ 29. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-10-17-29] ▼ 30. M.I.A. - Bad Girls [14-05-20-30] ▼ 31. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36-22-31] ▼ 32. Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [24-25-xx-27-32] ▼ 33. Philip George - Wish You Were Mine [27-xx-04-15-20-31-33] ▼ 34. KSI - Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) [05-07-07-11-09-04-06-16-33-xx-17-xx-25-05-19-xx-36-30-19-14-08-10-12-22-xx-06-06-08-11-09-18-15-23-27-26-38-xx-38-02-12-24-09-20-21-32-34] ▼ 35. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other [25-03-03-04-01-01-01-02-01-03-03-02-04-08-33-38-33-38-12-05-16-20-24-18-21-28-19-11-09-14-22-27-40-xx-11-04-04-10-21-22-33-35] ★ 36. Quavo - Trance (Walk It Down) [36] ▼ 37. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere [15-37] ▼ 38. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [15-21-38] ▼ 39. Edith Whiskers - Home [37-23-39] ▼ 40. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) [26-14-15-08-13-24-40] Dropouts (9) xx Calvin Harris - Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) [26-xx] xx Alex Warren - PASSENGER [17-24-35-xx-40-03-07-09-11-11-19-30-xx] xx Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [23-22-17-25-13-05-05-08-14-18-23-36-34-28-23-34-xx] xx Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) [02-08-36-24-35-xx] xx Norah Jones - Everybody Needs A Best Friend [34-xx-36-xx-21-35-26-37-12-12-37-25-36-xx] xx NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual [06-17-11-20-xx-26-37-xx] xx Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) [03-09-04-11-10-09-10-25-xx-27-38-xx] xx Tove Lo - Stay High - Habits Remix [03-12-13-25-17-18-29-39-xx] xx Blonde - All Cried Out (feat. Alex Newell) [14-23-30-40-xx]
  5. Last Week's Top 5 Singles (18/09/2026) ▲ 01. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03-01] ▼ 02. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02] ★ 03. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [03] ★ 04. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [04] ▲ 05. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [02-05-02-03-06-09-08-05] #1 Contenders This week 🏆 Last Week's #1- Jazzy- My People Contender #1- Clean Bandit- I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) Contender #2- Dua Lipa- Training Season Debuts & Re-entries to look out for this week 👀 Dua Lipa – Training Season Powfu – death bed (coffee for your head) ft. beabadoobee Clean Bandit – Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) Ezra Collective – Don't Worry Sabrina Carpenter – Tears Anne-Marie – Ciao Adios Taylor Swift – Opalite Taylor Swift – Elizabeth Taylor Quavo – Trance (Walk It Down) kmansaray3's Discovery & Rediscovery Charts (25/09/2026) ▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) [03-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-02-01] ★ 02. Dua Lipa - Training Season [02] ★ 03. Powfu - death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee [03] ▲ 04. Malcolm Todd - Earrings [09-04] ▲ 05. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun [14-03-06-07-02-02-06-05] ▼ 06. Jazzy - My People [17-27-26-03-01-06] ▼ 07. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA [03-07] ★ 08. Clean Bandit - Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) [08] ▲ 09. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES [05-12-13-09] ▼ 10. Audrey Hobert - Sue me [03-06-07-10] ▼ 11. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) [04-11] ► 12. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) [02-01-01-01-01-02-08-22-20-34-04-02-04-05-05-04-03-06-05-04-05-13-13-13-17-07-25-29-11-01-03-08-14-12-21-21-09-09-14-13-07-04-05-05-05-13-09-12-12] ▲ 13. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) [16-02-10-14-19-13] ★ 14. Ezra Collective - Don't Worry [14] ✦ 15. Sabrina Carpenter - Tears [06-06-05-04-10-08-14-22-17-25-18-25-xx-15] ▼ 16. Harry Styles - Aperture [06-02-02-05-07-14-10-15-16-28-xx-29-xx-16-10-16] ▲ 17. Michael Bublé - Haven't Met You Yet [03-07-18-29-17] ✦ 18. Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios [34-xx-18] ▼ 19. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) [02-05-02-03-06-09-08-05-19] ▼ 20. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway [06-04-08-20] ▼ 21. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) [04-01-07-10-23-01-01-02-01-01-01-01-02-04-09-06-09-10-17-19-08-26-30-16-04-07-05-08-21-10-11-03-08-13-12-06-08-08-18-13-22-11-18-21] ▲ 22. Tame Impala - Loser [21-36-04-17-25-22] ▲ 23. Trevor Daniel - Falling [35-34-xx-28-23] ✦ 24. Taylor Swift - Opalite [02-09-08-12-12-15-13-15-21-xx-24] ✦ 25. Taylor Swift - Elizabeth Taylor [20-05-15-17-16-16-07-15-20-32-xx-25] ▼ 26. M83 - Midnight City [19-xx-12-07-11-26] ▼ 27. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone [14-27] ▼ 28. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary [16-28] ▼ 29. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy [19-10-17-29] ▼ 30. M.I.A. - Bad Girls [14-05-20-30] ▼ 31. Ashe - Stop the Wedding! [36-22-31] ▼ 32. Fontaines D.C. - Marianne [24-25-xx-27-32] ▼ 33. Philip George - Wish You Were Mine [27-xx-04-15-20-31-33] ▼ 34. KSI - Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) [05-07-07-11-09-04-06-16-33-xx-17-xx-25-05-19-xx-36-30-19-14-08-10-12-22-xx-06-06-08-11-09-18-15-23-27-26-38-xx-38-02-12-24-09-20-21-32-34] ▼ 35. Olivia Dean - Nice To Each Other [25-03-03-04-01-01-01-02-01-03-03-02-04-08-33-38-33-38-12-05-16-20-24-18-21-28-19-11-09-14-22-27-40-xx-11-04-04-10-21-22-33-35] ★ 36. Quavo - Trance (Walk It Down) [36] ▼ 37. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere [15-37] ▼ 38. Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight) [15-21-38] ▼ 39. Edith Whiskers - Home [37-23-39] ▼ 40. Ian Asher - Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) [26-14-15-08-13-24-40] Dropouts (9) xx Calvin Harris - Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) [26-xx] xx Alex Warren - PASSENGER [17-24-35-xx-40-03-07-09-11-11-19-30-xx] xx Olivia Rodrigo - the cure [23-22-17-25-13-05-05-08-14-18-23-36-34-28-23-34-xx] xx Clean Bandit - Tick Tock (feat. Mabel & 24kGoldn) [02-08-36-24-35-xx] xx Norah Jones - Everybody Needs A Best Friend [34-xx-36-xx-21-35-26-37-12-12-37-25-36-xx] xx NEIKED & Dyo - Sexual [06-17-11-20-xx-26-37-xx] xx Tiësto, Dzeko - Jackie Chan (Feat. Preme & Post Malone) [03-09-04-11-10-09-10-25-xx-27-38-xx] xx Tove Lo - Stay High - Habits Remix [03-12-13-25-17-18-29-39-xx] xx Blonde - All Cried Out (feat. Alex Newell) [14-23-30-40-xx] #1 Single There’s simply no stopping them! Clean Bandit reclaim the #1 spot with "I Don't Wanna Hurt You." After dipping to #2 just last week, they climb right back to the summit to notch an incredible 12th non-consecutive week at the top. This extends their reign as my longest-running #1 ever—can anyone actually stop them? 2026 #1's 1. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 1 2. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 2 3. Zoo - Shakira : 1 4. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 3 5. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 4 6. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 5 7. Raindance (feat. Tems) - Dave : 6 8. People (feat. Ayra Starr & Omah Lay) - Libianca : 1 9. I Just Might - Bruno Mars : 1 10. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 1 11. iloveitiloveitiloveit - Bella Kay : 2 12. Think About Us - Sonny Fodera : 1 13. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 1 14. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 2 15. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 3 16. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 4 17. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 5 18. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson : 6 19. The Girl Is Mine (with Paul McCartney) - Michael Jackson : 1 20. So Easy (To Fall In Love) - Olivia Dean : 1 21. Blinded By Your Grace, Pt. 2 (feat. MNEK) - Stormzy : 1 22. Fast Car - Jonas Blue : 1 23. Promise? - Bella Kay : 1 24. Promise? - Bella Kay : 2 25. Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) [The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song] (feat. Freshlyground) - Shakira : 1 26. Dai Dai (With Burna Boy) - Shakira : 1 27. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 1 28. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 2 29. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 3 30. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 4 31. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 5 32. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 6 33. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 7 34. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 8 35. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 9 36. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 10 37. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 11 38. My People - Jazzy : 1 39. I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) - Clean Bandit : 12
  6. hmmm maybe 16 again if it's ACR next week
  7. Choosin Texas loves being a non mover lol NE (15/01/2026) | 78-73-71-51-38-35-35-35-35-35-33-32-29-16-13-16-16-16-15-17-16-13-12-14-9-9-5-8-5-3-5-3-3-3-1-2-2-2
  8. This reminds me of iloveitloveitiloveit's massive climb just hope it doesn't stall at 2 for ages and goes to #1 as it's actually not bad
  9. I wonder if Training Season is declining or if it's going to repeak/ get a new peak
  10. RMI sounds even better than before now it's not at #1 every week for some reason
  11. not a big fan of this at right now but will likely grow on me
  12. This song just reminds me of ABBA feels like it could be on the mama mia soundtrack lol
  13. I know Movin To The Sun is Part AI but it's too catchy I still think it's a great dance track
  14. I'm happy it at least got that top 10 peak
  15. Crazy how it's had a longer run this year than in 2017 RE (16/04/2026) | 28-31-35-43-45-40-35-39-38-38-29-20-20-23-27-21-23-25-20-21-29-24-23-21-19
  16. No I i don't mind it
  17. if I'm honest I think if older songs is what people are listening too then they should chart it just shows that new music isn't hitting the same as it was before (sadly)
  18. I agree as I'm 23 and prefer to listen to 2000s & 2010's music as it the music I grew up with tbh
  19. shame as the song Don't Worry grew on me alot this week
  20. Week 91 Mid Week Top 40 ▲ 01 Clean Bandit – I Don't Wanna Hurt You (ft. Biig Piig) ▲ 02 HUGEL – Movin' To The Sun (ft. Imael Angel & Ultra Naté) ▼ 03 Jazzy – My People ▲ 04 Malcolm Todd – Earrings ★ 05 Powfu – death bed (coffee for your head) ft.beabadoobee ▲ 06 Alex Warren – EMERALD EYES ★ 07 Clean Bandit – Company (ft. Chlöe & Omah Lay) ★ 08 Dua Lipa – Training Season ▼ 09 ADÉLA – Ain't In LA ▼ 10 Shakira – Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) ▼ 11 Black Eyed Peas – Meet Me Halfway ▲ 12 Kodak Black – ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset) ▲ 13 Michael Bublé – Haven't Met You Yet ▼ 14 Jazzy – No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) ▼ 15 Audrey Hobert – Sue me ▼ 16 Harry Styles – Aperture ▼ 17 M83 – Midnight City ▼ 18 Olivia Dean – So Easy (To Fall In Love) ▼ 19 Dave – Raindance (feat. Tems) ► 20 M.I.A. – Bad Girls ▲ 21 Ashe – Stop the Wedding! ▲ 22 Tame Impala – Loser ▲ 23 Philip George – Wish You Were Mine ▲ 24 KSI – Thick Of It (feat. Trippie Redd) ★ 25 Ezra Collective – Don't Worry ▼ 26 Calvin Harris – I'm Not Alone ▼ 27 Fleetwood Mac – Everywhere ▼ 28 Lady Gaga – Bloody Mary ▼ 29 Bronski Beat – Smalltown Boy ▼ 30 Modjo – Lady (Hear Me Tonight) ▼ 31 Edith Whiskers – Home ▼ 32 Ian Asher – Boston (feat. STELLA LEFTY) ▼ 33 Calvin Harris – Satisfy (ft. Jazzy) ▼ 34 Fontaines D.C. – Marianne ▼ 35 Trevor Daniel – Falling ▼ 36 Alex Warren – PASSENGER ▼ 37 Olivia Dean – Nice To Each Other ▼ 38 Olivia Rodrigo – the cure ▼ 39 Norah Jones – Everybody Needs A Best Friend ▼ 40 NEIKED & Dyo – Sexual Find out my final top 40 for this week on friday
  21. Week 91 First Look Top 20 ▲ 01. Clean Bandit - I Don't Wanna Hurt You (feat. Biig Piig) ▼ 02. Jazzy - My People ★ 03. Clean Bandit - Company (feat. Chlöe & Omah Lay) ▲ 04. HUGEL - Movin' To The Sun ▼ 05. ADÉLA - Ain't In LA ▼ 06. Shakira - Can't Remember to Forget You (feat. Rihanna) ▼ 07. Jazzy - No Bad Vibes (feat. KILIMANJARO) ▼ 08. Audrey Hobert - Sue me ▼ 09. Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway ▼ 10. Malcolm Todd - Earrings ▲ 11. Alex Warren - EMERALD EYES ▼ 12. Harry Styles - Aperture x ▼ 13. M83 - Midnight City ▼ 14. Olivia Dean - So Easy (To Fall In Love) ▼ 15. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone ▼ 16. Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere ▼ 17. Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary ▼ 18. Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy ▼ 19. Dave - Raindance (feat. Tems) ▼ 20. Kodak Black - ZEZE (feat. Travis Scott & Offset)
  22. Ah well at least HUGEL got a top 2 peak it's #1 chances are likely over now
  23. Ngl I thought this was On ACR this week don't know why? but happy it's not been a great song to listen to this year happy it's still stable
  24. also gotta respect how big Rein Me In has been this year