Jump to content

K03

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by K03

  1. K03 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Nah surely not?
  2. Choosin Texas has literally taken all year to get to #1
  3. congrats to Ella
  4. i have no idea who #1 is now
  5. top 3 showtime
  6. shame this wasn't at 9 last week
  7. the cure still so good the build up is great
  8. Love this song so happy it's back in the top 10
  9. Man, I Need this to drop getting bored of it now
  10. Love how Stable Dai Dai is even on ACR
  11. oh damn forgot about this song sounds good again though
  12. Hope so as Sue me has grown me very fast this week
  13. and skipped aswell
  14. Nooooo Audrey Hobart so close to Top 20
  15. TUNE, I really like this song alot
  16. I must admit stop the wedding is not bad to be fair
  17. As a fan of the older songs they can stay for a few weeks but staying months on end for a 2nd time around is insane
  18. The dance tracks this year have been great
  19. The Pure has nice Autumn/Winter Vibe to it very chill
  20. I really Liked Choosin Texas in April if it was #1 then that would've been great but want HUGEL to get #1 need a dance number 1 last one was Dior (I think?)
  21. Hi all Looking forward to today's chart and a new #1