Everything posted by -----
-
Lily Allen - As Long As I Got You
Ask me what I did with my life... I spent it realeasing terrible songs. double pun
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 27th July 2014
ugh why doesnt Ghost just GO away already.
-
Predict: Duke Dumont - "Won't Look Back"
Masterpiece. I can see this with a lasting chart run, similar to Budapest, but with a higher peak.
-
What's your predicted top 10 of the year?
yeah... I can see Nico and Vinz maybe making a top 10 inclusion if Am I Wrong benefits from its airplay and gets a decent top 10 chart run.
-
What's your predicted top 10 of the year?
So, what with the second half of the year in full swing now, I thought it would be time to bring up a 'predicted top 10 of the year' topic, obviously based on sales, not a personal chart. so... what do people think? list your top 10's below... Thanks, Myles. ps- I know some songs may not have been released yet, but just forecast them in it too (so basically if a song is realeased soon and you think it will do well, include that)
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th April 2014
Really hoping that 'Waves' makes some kid of impact in the EoY chart... the Chris Malinchak style track of this year maybe? Just wish that that was as big a hit as this.
-
Another teachers strike today.
my local school has the year 6 lads in for sats practice and the rest off... ouch... i remember doing my tests a while ago!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd March 2014
love it, 5sos still dropping!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 9th March 2014
Why won't Calvin Harris and Example do another song together. It wouldn't make any difference to anything really.
-
Tich - Breathe In Breathe Out
I jut can't take her seriously for the simple fact that she is called tich.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 9th March 2014
Hell yes.
-
Predicta: This week's releases
#5- tiesto #6- foxes #10- parrellma #41- CURSED
-
Happy vs. Blurred Lines
Hoping girl produces a few more hits too!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd February 2014
Is it me or does the start of red lights sound exactly like I gotta feelin by the black eye peas.??
-
PREDICT: Sam Smith - Money On My Mind
Realisticly, considering that Clean Bandit still have a lead at the top, I'm saying 6.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 9th February 2014
This is the most messed up chart week EVER.
-
Survey : iTunes
Really its monthly, I rarely ever purchase a song... the last was klangkrussel- sonnentanz!
-
BBC Radio 1 Weekly Airplay Charts 2014
Right, best summer ever would consist of everything everything, crystal fighters, fenech soler, and stylo g returning to the chart. Probably the four most overplayed songs of the summer...
-
Too many featured artists?
More the better. Love seeing lots f artist on one song, but not when there is an 'and' or a 'versus' for some and 'ft' for others. Made up example- Miley Cyrus vs Bob Marley + Johnny Depp ft Lana Del Rey + Ryan Lewis vs Tom Jones ft Alan Hansen w/ John Newman.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 26th January 2014
Can anyone tell me what the chances are of Mr.Malinchak getting another top ten are? But.... there's no giraffe involved in the song SO I'm not as bothered as I would be.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 19th January 2014
The one time she releases a crp song, its a hit. Why couldn't the magnificent 5AM or the one before that become a hit? WHY?!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
jameela.. a perfect example kf a clueless host. I love Hey Brother... keep mixing it up with Dustbowl Children though.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
YES! Sub Focus top 10!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
the tension is unbearable. Will Turn Back Time be top 10???
-
Guess the lyric game
And you know the things you wanna know.... there you go. bit easy though.