Everything posted by -----
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
Busta looks like he has no interest in the song whatsoever in the video. :D
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
Don't you start.
-
Guess the lyric game
Not the worlds biggest Robbie fan, but it's Come Undone isn't it?
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
ACTUA... oh, okay.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
Oh, SURE.
-
U2 announce new single Invisible
Awesome. Really pleased to see the band releasing new stuff. Hopefully I'll like it as much as 'one'.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 19th January 2014
Wow. ACTUAL Little Mix are at ACTUAL number 14!!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 19th January 2014
Yes at Clean Bandit... please don't falter braveheart.
-
Austin Mahone feat. Pitbull - Mmm Yeah
Wait... so released next week?
-
Heart FM Playlist 2014
It's just dreadful really. the most played so-called 'new' song on Heart currently is Roar.
-
Favourite T20 Hit 2013
I have a terrible feeling that Little Mix will have three top 10 songs...
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 12th January 2014
I would have liked Dust Clears to have made more impact on the top 40 than it did instead of this even thouygh this is a fantastic song and hope it has a long chart run, such as Wake Me Up did.
-
BBC Radio 1 Weekly Airplay Charts 2014
Expecting clean bandit to stay top five for some time really. They gave Mozart's house and dust clears immense support almost as much as they did to baby blue, lol.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 12th January 2014
It still charted though. Thirty five peak? In the official chart of course.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 12th January 2014
Whoa, am prepared for new entry overload this weekend. Hopefully clean bandit can get top 2...
-
Predict: Shakira f/ Rihanna - Can't Remember To Forget You
I think we are looking at number 1 on iTunes easily. But I think I may get to number two first week officially, with a number one peak, kind of like a Scream and Shout week, wit only one week at number one though. Now I've seen ow its looking so far I can see it beating clean bandit next week... and then cb for number one the next.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 12th January 2014
Doing well so far. Hoping for a top forty break by midnight.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 5th January 2014
Shouldn't hard well get a decent boost from the advert on constantly last night?
-
Your favourite single and album by Little Mix?
Change your life and DNA for me.
-
When will Radio 1 count down the year-end chart?
Expand on this....
-
Top Of The Pops 25/12/13
Not exactly inspiring this year. Was expecting maybe more of some DJs....
-
Radio 1 Playlist (26/12/13)
Vance Joy on b list finally. About 4 weeks to late though.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd December 2013
I find it hilarious that this morning at 7 I was telling my mate the top 10, since then he's discovered livepopbars.com and told me I'm a liar lol
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Any ideas just ow many songs Justin bieber will have in the top 40? Maybe the Lil wayne colllab.
-
Happy Christmas...
Ye, same here, evedn though it wasn't actually aimed at me but oh well.