Everything posted by -----
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 22nd December 2013
Heart.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd December 2013
Yeah, when I Could Be The One was number one, it was the first song on Dan and Phil's show.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 22nd December 2013
This is a tank... epic song.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 22nd December 2013
I believe it was a different song performed on SPOTY.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd December 2013
AC/DC to keep climbing please!
- James Arthur - Recovery
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th December 2013
Tamera?! I actually think Luke missed his best change for success... surely You're nobody til somebody loves you would be perfect for Luke!?
-
Remembrance of Godfather Of Soul
I Got You is a classic. Rip... the great legend.
-
Splash! · Series 2
joy to the world.. Splash is returning...
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Mariah in singles please?
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th December 2013
ROFL at pharrell going back to number 1... Sam bailey to miss out would be hilarious.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 27th October 2013
TBH nothing special about The Monster, it's a bit too predictable IMO. Looks like by Midnight Saturday Tinie and Eminem will be the only top 5 new entries. Shame really, as you dont often get a week with more than one top 5 new entrie that wasnt a Sunday release.
- Sunday Chart Predictions
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show 20th October 2013
NOOO! Demi please don't leave next week...
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th October 2013
Pleez get to number 1 James.
-
X Factor performances 2013
Hope that Robin Thicke gets a spot just as 'Blurred Lines' falls out of the chart. ;)
-
Miley vs Conor Maynard vs Eminem
James Blunt- 10 Sats- 9 John Newman- 7 Conor Maynard- 4 Miley Cyrus- 3 Eminem -2 wishful
-
Capital FM Playlist 2013
I'm sure a few weeks ago I heard 'heres brand new Naughty Boy' and then they played Wonder! But seriously... there playlist is a joke.
-
Predict : 1st Xmas song in iTunes T1500?
Crazy having Xmas songs inside the top 1500 this early in the year.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 22nd September 2013
YEEH great, I have a feeling that it will drop next week though...
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 22nd September 2013
I Love this More every time I listen to it!! Sorry, I had to say that...
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 22nd September 2013
Top 10...? YEEEES!!!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 22nd September 2013
Better. Calvin is old news ATM for me. Fed up of hearing his album material now.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 22nd September 2013
OK, Mine doesn't stretch so I thought everyone elses wouldn't... but anyway, I will. Woot at CHVRCHES!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 22nd September 2013
Thats a shame, I was hoping for a top 20 at some point.