Everything posted by -----
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 22nd September 2013
Here we go then! I hope that Ben Pearce gets top 15.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th September 2013
Awesome week in terms of charts this week. Macklemore looks to be headed for the top 10 finally! Christina Perri looks like she will fall. Birdy is sticking round. Katy Perry COULD be headed for two songs in the top 10 ( or is that being very optimistic ) CHVRCHES look like getting their first ever top 40 single ( am I right by first ever ) And finally, Naya looks like she might squeeze in the top 40.
-
Predict: Lawson - Juliet
#8 'smash'. Not great, but good enough for there 'fanbase when a song is released but totally not interested otherwise' fanbase to like it.
-
How do you feel about old songs in the chart?
This. SO annoying. Just because it's summertime doesn't mean a song entitled that very thing should re-enter the charts. But still, apart from that, I really don't mind when songs like Let's Get Ready to Rhumble or Iris or what-not return to the chart. I think that it is great that Christina Perri has returned to the chart and I hope songs like that return.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Hope Avicii gets a good week in terms of singles and albums. I'll be hoping for top 10 for True, and top 5 for You Make Me. Plus, Wake Me Up will hopefully be top 8.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
Woo at Arctics... Hope that Do I Wanna Know is 14 or higher...
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
That was it!! Seriously, I still like this Passenger tune...
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
Am I confused?? I swear his first album was called The Birds... :huh: That's a bit weird.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
Ah. Good point there. Must be Ben Pearce, but that means he has really exceeded expectations from me.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
Looks like there will be no Ben Pearce then...
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
Basically, just the whole 'The Birds' album to flood the top 10!!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
...I'm ready for the weekend... Honestly, I just hope that gets put on 59p so it can return to the chart.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
TUNE!! Awesome.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 15th September 2013
Woot at Chris Brown... I'm listening to the Big Top 40 whilst following this... Yeeehh for multi-tasking.
-
Prediction Threads
I agree with all this. It's not really right for you to have to predict a song just by the artist. For example... lets say Rihanna + David Guetta's 'Right Now' was announced 2 months before release when no video/song had yet been revealed, most people would say 'top 5' or 'top 10' for instance, and they would be wrong. This may be the case sometimes, but it is not always the artist (even though this is what happens sometimes) that makes a song big. (Like Bastille, they wern't a very well known name, but then Pompeii come along and got to number 2).
-
Capital FM Playlist 2013
Yeah, I heard Drinking from the Bottle once and I think they played the first verse and chorus and then it went on to another song. Why are they still playing What About Us???
-
'Wrecking Ball' ▬ Single #2
Heard this the other day I think and it's worse than We Can't Stop. And thats saying something.
-
Luminites - Do Something
I thought this was the second single after Bring It, which was released before the audition??
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th September 2013
Can I just ask, whats happened to Eminem?? He would surely be in the chart. Is there a delay or something?
-
PREDICT: You Me At Six - Lived A Lie
Top 10 here... at number 9 though.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2013
1180 and it's a smash!!! 328. Passenger - Holes 329. London Grammar - Strong (High Contrast Remix) 366. Ciara - I'm Out (feat. Nicki Minaj) 384. Ellie Goulding - Burn (Tiësto's Club Life Remix) 837. Krept and Konan - Too Young (feat. Yungen) 1028. Birdy - Wings 1075. Stooshe - Slip HOW is this still here??!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2013
YYYEEEHHH! Next target number 1!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2013
Katy will probably get 3/4 weeks at the top IMO. I think Jason Derulo will be one of those recoreds that gets to number 1 eventually, but not in the first few weeks. Have we had a record like that this year so far??
-
how many songs will end the year with a million sales
Avicii??? He'd made it a quarter of the way within a week!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 1st September 2013
C'mon!!! Get to number 2!!! Looks possible if it kepps selling like it is now...