Everything posted by James1987
-
James1987's Top 40 Singles Chart | Week 01: 07.01.16
Hello and welcome to my first chart of 2016!! Thank you to everyone who left a comment on my Christmas chart! Before we get started lets begin with some commentary... Chart Commentary • Fleur East took the top spot last week as the last number one of 2015 but can she start 2016 in pole position? There's lots of movement in this weeks top 10 • There are 9 new entries today from Birdy, Rayleigh Ritchie, Craig David, Jonas Blue, X Ambassadors, Little Mix, Jack Garratt, Ellie Goulding and Snakehips. There are also 4 re-entries with Adele appearing twice and returns for Jacob Plant and Lost Frequencies. • Here's the stats for today's chart: 9 new entries 4 re-entries 14 tracks go down 5 climbers 8 non movers Dropouts: 40 - Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody {39-36-36-40} 38 - Lost Frequencies/Janieck Devy - Reality {22-22-22-19-6-8-12-16-20-26-32-38} 37 - SG Lewis/JP Cooper - Shivers {24-18-18-13-13-17-11-18-24-31-37-37} 36 - Bo Selecta - Proper Chrimbo {34-27-36} 33 - Nero - Into The Night {12-5-5-10-13-17-21-25-29-33} 32 - Hurts - All I Want For Christmas Is New Years Day {36-29-24-32} 31 - Geraldine McQueen - Once Upon A Christmas Song {33-25-31} 23 - Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You {25-19-17-16-23} 22 - East 17 - Stay Another Day {38-24-22-22} 20 - Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone {37-20-14-13-20} 19 - Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday {17-17-13-12-19} 18 - John Lennon/Yoko Ono - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) {16-16-11-7-18} 13 - The Pogues/Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York {10-9-3-2-13} And now its time to begin this weeks countdown, so sit back, relax and enjoy!! Week 01: 07.01.16 40 - Adele - Someone Like You {40} RE-ENTRY 39 - Lost Frequencies - Are You With Me {39} RE-ENTRY 38 - Adele - Hometown Glory {38} RE-ENTRY 37 - Nick Brewer/Bibi Bourelly - Talk To Me {12-15-8-12-15-17-19-22-26-30-35-40-40-39-37} 36 - Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime {27-19-14-15-22-28-28-36} 35 - Jacob Plant/Example - Reflections {35} RE-ENTRY 34 - Dimitri Vegas/Like Mike/Ne-Yo - Higher Place {11-11-10-13-13-16-18-21-21-25-29-34-39-39-34-34} 33 - Jack Garratt - Breathe Life {33} NEW ENTRY 32 - Carly Rae Jepson - Run Away With Me {38-11-3-3-4-4-6-6-1-4-8-11-16-19-24-27-33-38-38-35-32} 31 - Jonas Blue/Dakota - Fast Car {31} NEW ENTRY 30 - Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself {29-24-23-21-1-2-2-2-3-3-5-5-7-9-10-10-14-18-20-24-28-32-34-29-30} 29 - Little Mix/Jason Derulo - Secret Love Song {29} NEW ENTRY 28 - Craig David/Big Narstie - When The Bassline Drops {28} NEW ENTRY 27 - Rhodes/Birdy - Let It All Go {21-18-5-1-1-1-3-3-5-7-9-12-15-20-23-28-31-27-27} 26 - Philip George/Anton Powers - Alone No More {25-12-5-7-6-8-8-11-14-19-22-27-30-26-26} 25 - Felix Jaehn/Jasmine Thompson - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) {25-24-22-19-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-6-8-9-9-11-15-18-22-26-30-33-25-25} 24 - Format:B - Chunky {40-35-30-24-16-5-10-14-21-26-24-24} 23 - Little Mix - Love Me Like You {10-7-11-11-14-12-12-6-6-5-8-14-19-21-21-23} 22 - Coldplay/Beyonce - Hymn For The Weekend {18-12-12-19-17-22} 21 - Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly {14-12-12-10-1-3-3-4-4-6-6-7-9-10-10-13-14-18-20-23-26-32-35-35-30-21} 20 - Raleigh Ritchie - Bloodsport {20} NEW ENTRY 19 - Adele - When We Were Young {9-3-6-13-16-17-15-19} 18 - Naughty Boy/Beyonce/Arrow Benjamin - Runnin' (Losing It All) {29-3-2-2-1-3-3-4-5-7-9-11-11-15-15-14-18} 17 - Jess Glynne - Take Me Home {26-15-4-2-2-4-6-8-11-11-17} 16 - Blinkie - Don't Give Up (On Love) {16-13-19-23-23-16-16} 15 - The Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Choir - A Bridge Over You {1-4-15} 14 - Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates - Sugar {15-9-8-7-6-10-14} 13 - Matrix & Futurebound/V Bozeman - Happy Alone {39-7-5-10-10-14-9-13} 12 - Sigala/Bryn Christopher - Sweet Lovin' {40-36-34-34-27-4-4-8-12-12} 11 - Martin Solvieg/Sam White - +1 {29-2-2-5-8-11} 10 - X Ambassadors - Renegades {10} NEW ENTRY 9 - Ellie Goulding - Army {9} NEW ENTRY 8 - Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me {11-7-5-5-4-6-8} 7 - KDA/Tinie Tempah/Katy B - Turn The Music Louder (Rumble) {40-21-20-2-1-1-2-2-4-6-3-7-9-10-2-7} 6 - Snakehips/Tinashe/Chance The Rapper - All My Friends {6} NEW ENTRY 5 - Adele - Hello {2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3-5-5} 4 - Fleur East - Sax {3-3-4-2-3-6-9-1-4} 3 - 99 Souls/Destiny's Child/ Brandy - The Girl Is Mine {21-3-7-10-12-13-18-18-18-7-3} 2 - Birdy - Keeping Your Head Up {2} NEW ENTRY 1 - Sigma/Rita Ora - Coming Home {9-8-8-12-15-20-20-3-1} 2016 Hall Of Fame - Number One's Sigma/Rita Ora - Coming Home {1 week so far......} See you next week for another chart :cheer:
-
National Television Awards 2016
Talent Show: Strictly Come Dancing Challenge Show: The Apprentice Serial Drama: EastEnders Comedy: Birds of a Feather Would make my year to see this win, hopefully its return might sway voters! Drama: Doctor Who New Drama: Doctor Foster Best new show of 2015 for me! Factual Entertainment: Paul O'Grady: For the Love of Dogs Live Magazine Show: BBC Breakfast Drama Performance: Suranne Jones: Doctor Foster Entertainment Programme: The Graham Norton Show Newcomer: Richard Blackwood: Eastenders Voted for only because I don't watch Hollyoaks or Emmerdale and I haven't Corrie properly for months now so...... Serial Drama Performance: Alison King: Coronation Street International: Game of Thrones Daytime: Pointless TV Presenter Mel & Sue Should really just name this the Ant & Dec Award......
-
Buzzjack's Top 10 Reshuffle Chart #340
+5 Fleur East · 'Sax' +4 Adele · 'Hello' +3 Sigala ft. Bryn Christopher · 'Sweet Lovin'' +2 Grace ft. G-Eazy · 'You Don't Own Me' +1 MNEK & Zara Larsson · 'Never Forget You' -1 Coldplay · 'Adventure Of A Lifetime' -2 Justin Bieber · 'Sorry' -3 Justin Bieber · 'What Do You Mean?' -4 One Direction · 'History' -5 Justin Bieber · 'Love Yourself'
-
Top 100 Singles/Albums (Combined + Sales + Streaming)
I have to say I was fearing a lot worse for the NHS Choir but #29 isn't that bad but it will end up crashing out the top 100 next week... Can't believe Louisa Johnson's fall...2 weeks in the top 40 for a winners single :lol: I think they're going to need something amazing for her proper debut single as this campaign has been a disaster so far which is a shame as I like her voice but Forever Young is just so dull.
-
Birds of a Feather
It's been confirmed the new series starts next Thursday January 7th, can't wait I hope they can get this series more consistent and do what the show does best with added Dorien please!
-
Buzzjack Multichart #508
40 - Nick Brewer/Bibi Bourelly - Talk To Me {12-15-8-12-15-17-19-22-26-30-35-40-40} 39 - Dimitri Vegas/Like Mike/Ne-Yo - Higher Place {11-11-10-13-13-16-18-21-21-25-29-34-39-39} 38 - Carly Rae Jepson - Run Away With Me {38-11-3-3-4-4-6-6-1-4-8-11-16-19-24-27-33-38-38} 37 - SG Lewis/JP Cooper - Shivers {24-18-18-13-13-17-11-18-24-31-37} 36 - Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody {39-36-36} 35 - Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly {14-12-12-10-1-3-3-4-4-6-6-7-9-10-10-13-14-18-20-23-26-32-35-35} 34 - Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself {29-24-23-21-1-2-2-2-3-3-5-5-7-9-10-10-14-18-20-24-28-32-34} 33 - Felix Jaehn/Jasmine Thompson - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) {25-24-22-19-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-6-8-9-9-11-15-18-22-26-30-33} 32 - Lost Frequencies/Janieck Devy - Reality {22-22-22-19-6-8-12-16-20-26-32} 31 - Rhodes/Birdy - Let It All Go {21-18-5-1-1-1-3-3-5-7-9-12-15-20-23-28-31} 30 - Philip George/Anton Powers - Alone No More {25-12-5-7-6-8-8-11-14-19-22-27-30} 29 - Nero - Into The Night {12-5-5-10-13-17-21-25-29} 28 - Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime {27-19-14-15-22-28} 27 - Bo Selecta - Proper Chrimbo {34-27} 26 - Format:B - Chunky {40-35-30-24-16-5-10-14-21-26} 25 - Geraldine McQueen - Once Upon A Christmas Song {33-25} 24 - Hurts - All I Want For Christmas Is New Years Day {36-29-24} 23 - Blinkie - Don't Give Up (On Love) {16-13-19-23-23} 22 - East 17 - Stay Another Day {38-24-22} 21 - Little Mix - Love Me Like You {10-7-11-11-14-12-12-6-6-5-8-14-19-21} 20 - Sigma/Rita Ora - Coming Home {9-8-8-12-15-20-20} 19 - Coldplay/Beyonce - Hymn For The Weekend {18-12-12-19} 18 - 99 Souls/Destiny's Child/ Brandy - The Girl Is Mine {21-3-7-10-12-13-18-18-18} 17 - Adele - When We Were Young {9-3-6-13-16-17} 16 - Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You {25-19-17-16} 15 - Naughty Boy/Beyonce/Arrow Benjamin - Runnin' (Losing It All) {29-3-2-2-1-3-3-4-5-7-9-11-11-15-15} 14 - Matrix & Futurebound/V Bozeman - Happy Alone {39-7-5-10-10-14} 13 - Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone {37-20-14-13} 12 - Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday {17-17-13-12} 11 - Jess Glynne - Take Me Home {26-15-4-2-2-4-6-8-11} 10 - KDA/Tinie Tempah/Katy B - Turn The Music Louder (Rumble) {40-21-20-2-1-1-2-2-4-6-3-7-9-10} 9 - Fleur East - Sax {3-3-4-2-3-6-9} 8 - Sigala/Bryn Christopher - Sweet Lovin' {40-36-34-34-27-4-4-8} 7 - John Lennon/Yoko Ono - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) {16-16-11-7} 6 - Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates - Sugar {15-9-8-7-6} 5 - Martin Solvieg/Sam White - +1 {29-2-2-5} 4 - Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me {11-7-5-5-4} 3 - Adele - Hello {2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3} 2 - The Pogues/Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York {10-9-3-2} 1 - The Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Choir - A Bridge Over You {1} NEW ENTRY
-
James1987's Top 40 Xmas Singles Chart | Week 52: 24.12.15
Hello and welcome to this years Christmas chart! Before we get started lets begin with some commentary... Chart Commentary • Adele continued her reign at the top of my chart with 'Hello'. Can anyone stop her from making it to 8 weeks and secure this years Christmas number one? • There is just 1 new entry today from The NHS Choir but can they debut at the top and beat Adele to the Christmas number one? • Here's the stats for today's chart: 1 new entry 19 tracks go down 11 climbers 9 non movers Dropout: 37 - Diplo/Sleepy Tom - Be Right There {14-7-6-10-13-17-23-31-37} And now its time to begin this weeks countdown, so sit back, relax and enjoy!! Week 52: 24.12.15 40 - Nick Brewer/Bibi Bourelly - Talk To Me {12-15-8-12-15-17-19-22-26-30-35-40-40} 39 - Dimitri Vegas/Like Mike/Ne-Yo - Higher Place {11-11-10-13-13-16-18-21-21-25-29-34-39-39} 38 - Carly Rae Jepson - Run Away With Me {38-11-3-3-4-4-6-6-1-4-8-11-16-19-24-27-33-38-38} 37 - SG Lewis/JP Cooper - Shivers {24-18-18-13-13-17-11-18-24-31-37} 36 - Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody {39-36-36} 35 - Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly {14-12-12-10-1-3-3-4-4-6-6-7-9-10-10-13-14-18-20-23-26-32-35-35} 34 - Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself {29-24-23-21-1-2-2-2-3-3-5-5-7-9-10-10-14-18-20-24-28-32-34} 33 - Felix Jaehn/Jasmine Thompson - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) {25-24-22-19-1-1-1-1-2-2-4-6-8-9-9-11-15-18-22-26-30-33} 32 - Lost Frequencies/Janieck Devy - Reality {22-22-22-19-6-8-12-16-20-26-32} 31 - Rhodes/Birdy - Let It All Go {21-18-5-1-1-1-3-3-5-7-9-12-15-20-23-28-31} 30 - Philip George/Anton Powers - Alone No More {25-12-5-7-6-8-8-11-14-19-22-27-30} 29 - Nero - Into The Night {12-5-5-10-13-17-21-25-29} 28 - Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime {27-19-14-15-22-28} 27 - Bo Selecta - Proper Chrimbo {34-27} 26 - Format:B - Chunky {40-35-30-24-16-5-10-14-21-26} 25 - Geraldine McQueen - Once Upon A Christmas Song {33-25} 24 - Hurts - All I Want For Christmas Is New Years Day {36-29-24} 23 - Blinkie - Don't Give Up (On Love) {16-13-19-23-23} 22 - East 17 - Stay Another Day {38-24-22} 21 - Little Mix - Love Me Like You {10-7-11-11-14-12-12-6-6-5-8-14-19-21} 20 - Sigma/Rita Ora - Coming Home {9-8-8-12-15-20-20} 19 - Coldplay/Beyonce - Hymn For The Weekend {18-12-12-19} 18 - 99 Souls/Destiny's Child/ Brandy - The Girl Is Mine {21-3-7-10-12-13-18-18-18} 17 - Adele - When We Were Young {9-3-6-13-16-17} 16 - Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You {25-19-17-16} 15 - Naughty Boy/Beyonce/Arrow Benjamin - Runnin' (Losing It All) {29-3-2-2-1-3-3-4-5-7-9-11-11-15-15} 14 - Matrix & Futurebound/V Bozeman - Happy Alone {39-7-5-10-10-14} 13 - Shakin' Stevens - Merry Christmas Everyone {37-20-14-13} 12 - Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday {17-17-13-12} 11 - Jess Glynne - Take Me Home {26-15-4-2-2-4-6-8-11} 10 - KDA/Tinie Tempah/Katy B - Turn The Music Louder (Rumble) {40-21-20-2-1-1-2-2-4-6-3-7-9-10} 9 - Fleur East - Sax {3-3-4-2-3-6-9} 8 - Sigala/Bryn Christopher - Sweet Lovin' {40-36-34-34-27-4-4-8} 7 - John Lennon/Yoko Ono - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) {16-16-11-7} 6 - Robin Schulz/Francesco Yates - Sugar {15-9-8-7-6} 5 - Martin Solvieg/Sam White - +1 {29-2-2-5} 4 - Grace/G-Eazy - You Don't Own Me {11-7-5-5-4} 3 - Adele - Hello {2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3} 2 - The Pogues/Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale Of New York {10-9-3-2} 1 - The Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Choir - A Bridge Over You {1} NEW ENTRY 2015 Hall Of Fame - Number One's Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk {4 weeks}/{7 weeks in total} Mike Mago/Dragonette - Outlines {1 week} Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do {4 weeks} Calvin Harris/Haim - Pray To God {3 weeks} Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand {2 weeks} Dr Kucho/Gregor Salto/Ane Brun - Can't Stop Playing (Makes Me High) [Oliver Heldens Remix] {1 week} Major Lazer/DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On {2 weeks} Oliver Heldens - Melody {1 week} Galantis - Runaway (U & I) {5 weeks} Jamie xx/Romy - Loud Places {1 week} Axwell/Ingrosso - Sun Is Shining {1 week} Tinie Tempah/Jess Glynne - Not Letting Go {1 week} Petite Meller - Baby Love {1 week} Sam Feldt/Kimberly Anne - Show Me Love {1 week} John Newman - Come And Get It {1 week} Sigma/Ella Henderson - Glitterball {1 week} Galantis - Peanut Butter Jelly {1 week} Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself {1 week} Felix Jaehn/Jasmine Thompson - Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) {4 weeks} Rhodes/Birdy - Let It All Go {3 weeks} Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me {1 week} Naughty Boy/Beyonce/Arrow Benjamin - Runnin' (Losing It All) {1 week} KDA/Tinie Tempah/Katy B - Turn The Music Louder (Rumble) {2 weeks} Adele - Hello {7 weeks} The Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Choir - A Bridge Over You {1 week so far......} Hope you all have an amazing Christmas :P See you next week for my last chart of 2015 :cheer:
-
Buzzjack's Top 10 Reshuffle Chart #339
+5 The Lewisham & Greenwich NHS Choir · 'A Bridge Over You' +4 Grace ft. G-Eazy · 'You Don't Own Me' +3 Sigala ft. Bryn Christopher · 'Sweet Lovin'' +2 Adele · 'Hello' +1 Coldplay · 'Adventure Of A Lifetime' -1 Stormzy · 'Shut Up' -2 Justin Bieber · 'What Do You Mean?' -3 Justin Bieber · 'Sorry' -4 One Direction · 'History' -5 Justin Bieber · 'Love Yourself' I'm doing my bit for the NHS Choir, I know this will end up getting all minus points sadly...
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th December 2015
I know I'm in the minority here who really wants the NHS Choir to get the Christmas number one so I'm over the moon to see its gaining momentum on Love Yourself which we all know will climb back next week and stay there for the whole of January...unless Rihanna does drop her album on Christmas Day and a single or album track does well!
-
Buzzjack's Top 10 Reshuffle Chart #338
+5 Sigala ft. Bryn Christopher · 'Sweet Lovin'' +4 Grace ft. G-Eazy · 'You Don't Own Me' +3 Adele · 'Hello' +2 Fleur East · 'Sax' +1 Coldplay · 'Adventure Of A Lifetime' -1 Louisa Johnson · 'Forever Young' -2 Stormzy · 'Shut Up' -3 Justin Bieber · 'Sorry' -4 Justin Bieber · 'What Do You Mean?' -5 Justin Bieber · 'Love Yourself'
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th December 2015
The NHS Choir seem to have jumped back up, I'm hoping for a miracle or at the very least a performance on BBC Breakfast this week to try and get it ahead again...
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th December 2015
I am shocked that the NHS choir track is doing this well, I wonder if it has a physical CD as well as I could see this doing something similar to the Military Wives if they can get a CD release to counter Bieber's streaming sales... Please anything but Bieber for Xmas number one!
-
Buzzjack's Top 10 Reshuffle Chart #337
+5 Sigala ft. Bryn Christopher · 'Sweet Lovin'' +4 Grace ft. G-Eazy · 'You Don't Own Me' +3 Adele · 'Hello' +2 Fleur East · 'Sax' +1 Jess Glynne · 'Take Me Home' -1 Coldplay · 'Adventure Of A Lifetime' -2 MNEK & Zara Larsson · 'Never Forget You' -3 Justin Bieber · 'Sorry' -4 Justin Bieber · 'What Do You Mean?' -5 Justin Bieber · 'Love Yourself' Apart from all the Bieber tracks I actually like everything left, it was hard to chose which 2 tracks to give minus points!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th December 2015
I have to agree with this...I cannot bear the thought that Love Yourself could be this years Xmas number one :drama:
-
Strictly Come Dancing 2015
A 4 seriously?!?! That's disgraceful, I still have to catch up but that's still quite bad for a semi final as I can imagine it was Craig giving the 4...
-
The Apprentice • Series 11
I really don't mind if Charlene or Vana won but the others are just so boring, maybe of the guys left Joseph could be in with a chance but who knows but as I said I don't have a 'favourite' this series as they've all been utterly useless...
-
The Apprentice • Series 11
I do hope not though from the preview clips I'm hoping Richard gets fired and maybe Joseph and Vana make the final. As much as this series has been awful for the fact that I've not had a favourite and to screw up a task that badly in week 10 has however given so much entertainment!
-
What will be the first new #1 single of 2016
The thought of Justin Bieber being number one again in 2016 just makes me despair...... I'd love for a big name artist to drop a single in the new year but I can't see it happening :(
-
Thermo's Singles Chart Predicta 2015: Week 50, w/c 11/12/15
Question 1 -> Predict where this week's notable new releases* and climbers will chart this week. Use 101+ for a position outside the top 100. Do not use 76+. [10 points for a correct prediction, 9 points for one place out... 1 point for nine places out. A prediction or result of 101+ will be counted as #101] 101+ Wretch 32 - Alright With Me (feat. Anne-Marie & PRGRSHN) 01 X Factor Winner - Forever Young Question 2 -> Predict the Official Top 10 Singles of the week [10 points for a correct prediction, 9 points for one place out... 1 point for nine places out.] 01. X Factor Winner - Forever Young 02. Justin Bieber - Love Yourself 03. Adele - Hello 04. Justin Bieber - Sorry 05. Grace - You Don't Own Me 06. Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean 07. Sigala - Sweet Lovin' 08. Jess Glynne - Take Me Home 09. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime 10. Fleur East - Sax Question 3 -> Predict the Official Top 5 Albums of the week [10 points for a correct prediction, 9 points for one place out... 1 point for nine places out.] 01. Adele - 25 02. Coldplay - Head Full Of Dreams 03. Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream 04. Justin Bieber - Purpose 05. Jess Glynne - I Cry When I Laugh Question 4 -> Predict the sales (including streaming) of the #1 single to the nearest thousand [10 points for a correct prediction, 9 points for one place out... 1 point for nine places out.] 250k Question 5 -> Bonii [all questions worth 5 points for a correct answer and 0 points for an incorrect answer] • Predict the biggest climber within the top 40 99 Souls - The Girl Is Mine • Predict the fastest faller within the top 40 Justin Bieber - I'll Show You • Predict the number of entries (new or re-entries) in the UK Top 40 4
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th December 2015
I just opened this and got really confused as I've only finished work and forgot its actually Friday now :lol: Nothing of interest, would love to see Hurts do something but its unlikely! Such an under rated band......
-
10 - Least Favourite: SPICE GIRLS SINGLE
Say You'll Be There for me please! It has to be 2 Become 1 for the win now!
-
EastEnders
I'm probably really late on this one but I've just read on Digital Spy that is finally leaving the show!!!!!!! Great news and I'm really excited about this shock Christmas storyline, I can't wait to see what happens!
-
Katy B - Honey
So excited for this, she has to be one of the most under rated artists for some time as shes released some absolute tunes and the two albums are so strong! For her to have only just got her first number one single is criminal...CFNR should have been a huge number one but hopefully off the back of TTML she could have a successful 2016 I hope
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 4th December 2015
I know, it makes me sad that streaming (or rather its lack of streaming) is just going to kill its chances of scraping a top 40 place :cry: I think they were hoping Radio 1 would playlist it before release but it deserves better and maybe if they add it later this month it could climb in the new year......
-
Doctor Who: Series 9
I've just caught up with both episodes... Overall I was happy with the finale though I could have done without the return to Gallifrey/the time lords as they all felt a bit redundant. I was hoping for Missy to make an appearance but hopefully that will come in the next series especially after the end if the Witches Familiar. I'm glad Clara got that ending, it felt very strange to kill her off at before the finale but it felt more emotional this way that the Doctor wouldn't just accept a companions death and I loved the references to the Doctor/Donna and other classic nods to last stories. Faultless acting from Peter and Jenna, those last scenes were so moving and I think Peter has excelled this series he's up there with David Tennant as the best actors in the role. I feel this series, bar the Ashildr episodes, felt more coherent and I cannot wait for the Christmas special with Alex Kingston and Greg Davies! Intrigued to see what series 10 brings now!