Everything posted by kitkat03
-
Simon Webbe Dropped By Label
I really dont think this is true. He's just landed himself the leading track for the new Fantastic Four movie. Song called 'Ride the storm' Oh. yes. & I heard he's releasing this as a double A-side with 'Grace' :dance: Even better! Best song on his Album! Hopefully this will pick up his sales. I dont understand why people lost interest in him, although I think he was too quick to release another album I still thinks its a pretty good one at that even if a little rushed! Apologies if this has already been said but I just typed in Simon Webbe on the search tool as I've not been on here in forever. Ooh and Im going on his tour, I may let you know how it goes.
-
Top75 Singles and Albums w/e 25 Feb 2007
Eek Im well gutted for Simon, Im really bamboozled as to how and why MSPFY has bombed. From what I know there has been a positive response to the song, yet I knew from little downloads this would perform poorly, but I really dont understand why there was so little interest through puchasing means. At least his album has re entered, thats something. He ought to release 'Grace' next. Absolute gem. Hopefully pull his audience back in. I dont like how his career has taken such a different direction as 'Sanctuary' proved a great success and he is a decent artist, very underrated.
-
Simon Webbe covering the killers when you were young
Have you only just heard this? Its bloody fantastic, and yes he is a great singer, people just tend to think hes quite mono tone, but its only because songs such as Lay your hands, and No worries are in a low baritone. He' great live. THIS COVER IS THE B SIDE TO MSPFY, OUT NOW, SO PICK UP A COPY FOR 2 QUID! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
-
Simon Webbe - Grace era
He's touring early next summer. Im going :P Shall be a good night. Whilst Im here...Buy 'Grace' for anyone who has not already. ;) I dare you all!
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Woo its about 2 hrs 15 mins in. Lemme know your verdict, hoping you may change your view ever so slightly?!
-
Simon Webbe - Grace era
Did you hear his version of 'When we were young' by the Killers, it was rather impressive and quite awesome IMO. You and Val4jaden may like to know that I think the 2nd single is 'My soul pleads for you' or so I have heard through the grapevine but i do hope hope he does as it is an exceptional song, different and demonstrates a stronger vocal.
-
Simon Webbe - Grace era
'Grace' is a rather impressive 2nd album I believe, definitely showcases a stronger range and progression vocally. I cannot stop listening to the track 'Grace', its so addictive, I love it a fair bit, hoping he releases it as this is most probably the highlight of the album IMO like I thought 'Sanctuary' was from 'Sanctuary' ha and hoped that would have been released rather than AATT. But hey it went top 10 with the release of AATT so looks like it didnt really matter. Anyone purchased it? Opinions?
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Buy Simons Album 'Grace.' You'll be suprised! Seriously he reaches some ranges you would not expect. Or listen to Jo whileys live lounge, his cover of the Killers 'When we were young' is awesome, this is directed at anyone not just you! ;) ----------------- Im rather pleased album and single are both top 20 :wub: ----------------- I like Emma Bunton but if it was not for CIN , I very much doubt she would be No.2, shame. Looks like the boyband lives on, rather suprised by Take Thats popularity still. I personally can't wait for 5ive.
-
Top 75 Singles and Albums w/e 25 Novemeber 2006
Simon new in at 11 :dance: a healthy improvement to 'Sanctuary's' first week position of 28. A little irritating that he has managed to just scrape from top 10 but 11 is still a good achievement, would have loved top 10 first week though. Onwards and upwards I can only hope :D
-
Which album will be #1 next week?
It would be pretty awesome if none of them made no.1 and an unexpected climb from another artist occured :P or an unexpected release took it. Either way would be rather cool. Really Id much prefer Westlife dont get it but I think all the artists have had their time, not knocking their talent though.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions - Analysis
Rar Simon is now No.8 on Itunes, im rather excited by this. Hoping for good fortunes tmo with physical combined. I wish he could make the top 10 first week of sales :heart:
-
Sunday Chart Predictions
Hoping Simon may be top 15 in the albums now considering he is No.10 on Itunes :wub: