Everything posted by 365
-
Radio 1 Playlist (09/10/26): I'm a sucker for a storm in a blue moon
I Think He's Got a Girl Tune of the weekend let's goooo!
-
Slayyyter - i think he's got a girl
Her first time on Today's Hits on Apple Music UK! Can she finally crack the top 200 on Apple?
-
Slayyyter - i think he's got a girl
Better than crank 2 for me, but not as amazing as brand new chanels (but most things are, it's a hiiigh bar) I think Crank 2 was more of a promo song, this seems to be the second proper single.
-
Slayyyter - wor$t man in america
Will this chart as a new album or part of the original? There is a vinyl that has both and vinyls that just have the new one. The Apple music/Spotify has both albums on the pre-order. Same with iTunes which has both albums?
-
Radio 1 Playlist (02/10/26): A good day to be happy :)
Such a strange edit. They could have shortened the verses and pre-choruses but chose to have the song end after the first chorus (and outro).
-
Radio 1 Playlist (02/10/26): A good day to be happy :)
Pleasantly surprised to see Slayyyter on the A-list for the 5th week, even if their edit of the song only has half the song (and misses out the second chorus which is the best bit).
-
Radio 1 Playlist (04/09/26): Will the bass persuade Bobby to stop the wedding?
Love seeing Slayyyter on the A-list. If Hot Hits and Today's Hits on Apple had added the song I really think it could have been a cute top 40 hit for her, but I think maybe it'll re-peak once the album is released.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 28/08/26
Hot Hits UK Finally rebranding to Hot Hits UK and Ireland!
-
Radio 1 Playlist (07/08/2026)
Slayyyter it Tune of the Week on R1 breakfast <3 When something is already on the C list, does the tune of the week count as there (usually once a day) play of the day, or is it additionally? I think I remember in the past it being like an additional play and they got similar to B-list playlisting playlisting .
-
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$
She had such a tiny playlist reach last week, very little Tik Tok vitality and no airplay. The fact she managed to get such streams is a great sign for when a bit more support kicks in. It seems to just be so catchy people have it on repeat.
- Slayyyter - brand new chanel$
-
Radio 1 Playlist (31/07/2026)
Adela and Slayyyter C Listed for Friday ❤️
-
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$
I really hope playlisting and radio act a bit faster than they did with Dance. Radio 1 didn’t start supporting that until after it stopped charting (after charting at 80-100 for 4 weeks) and the biggest playlists too. She only has a 16m playlist reach on Spotify and nothing significant on Apple either.
-
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$
1,147,692 Streams on its debut! Her biggest streaming day ever!
-
Slayyyter - brand new chanel$
The way she keeps outdoing herself is quite alarming
-
Radio 1 Playlist (10/07/26): Invisible white noise in the danceteria
I'm sure Danceteria has just been added to cover their backs from people saying they only added Bring Your Love cause it has Sabrina on it. I assume it'll just do a Padam and just stuck in C list jail. But either way, I'm so happy it has some sort of exposure!
-
Capital FM Playlist 2026
The way they cut the viral intro almost every time they play it. There’s a radio edit for a reason!
- Capital FM Playlist 2026
-
Watch It Burn
She’s just not a charts girlie anymore due to a lot of bad single choices in the past. But I feel like this single is a step in the right direction for goodwill. It’s not perfect, I think the vocals are a bit phoned in, but the melodies are strong and production is solid. It’s by far better than anything on the last album for me anyway.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (26/06/26): My body isn't ready for my guy
No playlists have the same effect they used to since Tik Tok took over but the big ones still help.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (26/06/26): My body isn't ready for my guy
Hopefully it’s not too late for Slayyyter to do something and doesn’t get stuck in C list jail. We need Hot Hits UK next and like… anything from Apple Music.
-
Watch It Burn
It’s not ai? It’s just CGI, like she’s been doing in her videos since … forever. The same director and producer as all of Ariana’s videos that used the same CGI producers too. Is “headlies” not intentional?
-
Watch It Burn
I have heard Watch it Burn and it is a lot better than anything she has released since the Smile era, thankfully. I don't really see her ever getting a hit again but I think this song will bring her a bit more goodwill with pop fans. It's very Part of Me/Hot N Cold coded. And has a great chorus and outtro, even if it does feel admittedly a bit nostalgia-bait dated.
-
Slayyyter - WOR$T GIRL IN AMERICA
Combined for the official chart, but not the Spotify chart pages i don't think.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (12/06/26): You seem pretty sad, we should talk 2nite
No Dance By Slayyyter still..rude!