Everything posted by 365
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I mean they gave Addison 8.0 and Sabrina 7.9. They can be very random. I don't trust them at all, but a high Pitchfork score could do wonders for her buzz this week.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Predictions for the Pitchfork score? I think 6.8 to 7.2. Would LOVE higher though.
-
JADE - Unconditional
I do think it's the wrong song to use as a single/promo single. But I like it a lot
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I wish I could say the same! Personally I want all the success she can get, she deserves it so much...
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Before You Break My Heart would have been a much better promo single/push single/album release single I think!
-
JADE - Unconditional
For now anyway, it's the one that's been sent to Playlists on Spotify. But I think they're being careful about calling it a single officially JUST in case something else takes off in release week.
-
JADE - Unconditional
I believe it is.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Banquet RecordsJade - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! [Personally Signed]CD: £12.99; LP: £28.99 - For a limited time, you can pick up a personally signed copy of the album! Please put the message you'd like written on your album in the comments… Personalised sold out in minutes. I wonder how many there were.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion; W/C 05/09/25
Katseye being top 15 on Global Spotify, time for the UK to catch up please.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (05/09/25): Just two girls doing the dead dance in the ocean
Apparently one is Katseye Gabriella, they've realised they can ignore them no longer. Hopefully they get a proper playlisting this Friday.
- JADE - That’s Showbiz Baby - Chart Predictions!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
How can I see how many tickets are left at banquet?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Maybe they transferred the stock from her website to the signings to help with sales?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I got signing at Rough Trade and Banquet gig tickets! Very surprised her intimate gig still has tickets. I wonder how many people bought tickets with an item, cause it comes at a huge discount. They should have gotten rid of the ticket only option tbh.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Where ?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
11 signings? Ed’s wig slipped a little
-
JADE - Unconditional
Do we need more buzz tracks, Midnight Cowboy and It Girl both ate into the actual singles buzz. We already have half the album
-
Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would
It could climb next week, now that it’s on Hot Hits I’ll be climbing in streams even if it’s not on the top 100 yet. I’m surprised it’s managed to overtake Jealous Type on Apple Music!
-
Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would
It won't be until after the weekend.
-
Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would
Me too, happy for her but what the f***! Spotify: FUFN 6th day: 317k Plastic Box 6th day: 223k If He Wanted To He Could 183k What did Jade do?
-
Sabrina Carpenter - Man’s Best Friend
I'm going to be honest. I was really quite excited for this album because Taste was my most listened to song of last year, I really liked Bed Chem and Espresso a lot too. But I'm looking for the hooks on this like? The whole thing feels a little rushed out.
-
Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would
Is this higher than Plastic Box got?
-
Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would
Capital has playlisted this now I think, not sure if they had already.
-
Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would
Shazam is not counted to the charts
-
Perrie - If He Wanted To He Would
82 on Apple Music now?