Jump to content

365

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 365

  1. It’s entered the Apple top 200 at 169
  2. Have Radio 1 ever playlisted Katseye, I thought Gabriella would be up their street?
  3. 59p helping, shame none of Jade's singles ever utilised this.
  4. I'm kinda shocked IT Girl is her second most streamed song on Spotify...
  5. I think it’s more that no one knows it exists her reach is not great.
  6. Kiss playlisted it at least :)
  7. Is it it’s second lowest opening on Spotify after Fantasy?
  8. She's on the boy crazy remix
  9. Cute, she's on the pop chart on Apple Music, at 90 on Apple. Not as good a start as her last singles, unfortunately.
  10. She did US radio promo?
  11. New added where? Social media?
  12. No Hot Hits as per usual. She needs to hope for a tik tok miracle with this one. Also it looks like Capital have not playlisted her due to her comments.
  13. I just can’t see it for her unless hot hits get involved
  14. They hardly sold any due to the prices, I don’t think it was really clicking for them that they needed to be half the price.
  15. Hot Hits are out of the labels hands to a degree but I don’t underrated why they wouldn’t discount the song on iTunes and the physicals to get those extra sales and give the song a bit more life like???
  16. With Spotify Hot Hits I think the chart run would have been like 17-32-38-46 or something
  17. Minecraft [4th April | Warner Bros] $950m Drop [11th April | Universal] $56m Sinners [18th April | Warner Bros] $400m * Thunderbolts [2nd May | Disney Marvel] $550m Final Destination: Bloodlines [16th May | Warner Bros] $160m Mission Impossible: The Final Reckoning [21st May | Paramount] $620m Lilo & Stitch [23rd May | Disney] $1.7bn Ballerina [6th June | Lionsgate] $280m Elio [13th June | Disney Pixar] $500m * How To Train Your Dragon [13th June | Universal] $750m 28 Years Later [20th June | SONY] $290m M3GAN 2.0 [27th June | Universal] $200m F1 [27th June | Warner Bros] $250m Jurassic World Rebirth [2nd July | Universal] $1b Superman [11th July | Warner Bros] $500m * I Know What You Did Last Summer [18th July | SONY] $85m The Fantastic Four: First Steps [25th July | Disney Marvel] $850m The Conjuring: Last Rites [5th September | Universal] $289m Michael [3rd October | Universal] $450m The Black Phone 2 [17th October | Universal] $200m Wicked: For Good [21st November | Universal] $900m Zootopia 2 [28th November | Disney] $1.2b Five Nights At Freddy's 2 [5th December | Warner Bros] $200m Avatar: Fire and Ash [19th December | Disney] $2b *These are the ones I think rely MOST on having legs due to great rotten tomatoes and cinema scores.
  18. The way I still get adverts for all the unsold physicals and they don’t even think about selling them out by reducing the prices.
  19. Everyone say thank you Spotify for completely stopping this era in its tracks.
  20. Have Capital stopped playing this already?
  21. 365 posted a post in a topic in Television
    This was a strong, enjoyable watch. Really excellent if you only mostly watch Netflix though.
  22. Is that the biggest day since the first day?
  23. 365 posted a post in a topic in Television
    I am re-watching S1 because I miss it so much, and it's quite jarring watching it after how tight and concise everything is in S2, from the writing to the cinematography. There's even a scene with Helena in episode 2 where she's acting like Helly, Milchick calls her Helly and is acting like Milchick is her superior, it's really jarring going back to it considering how perfect the Helly/Helena stuff was in S2. I think some of the storytelling in the first 3 or 4 episodes is a little flimsy in season one, but once Reghabi shows up it finds its footing a bit more. I'm still enjoying my rewatch regardless, even though it has highlighted how much more well thought out season 2 was from start to finish. Spending time with Irving's innie again is a joy.
  24. And it's #42 on Apple Music as a result of being on the equivalent playlist to HHUK. Case in point.