Jump to content

365

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 365

  1. Oh it got added to Summer Hits UK just now, hopefully that does something. It was moved up to #2 on the Pop List but the edit.
  2. I am kind of shocked that neither Apple, Spotify or Radio 1 are supporting this yet when it's managed to chart on momentum from Tik Tok alone.
  3. I can’t not go back to this. I think it’s just so true. Because it must be hurtful for them to hear it from the person's mother. It was peppered throughout the documentary is some more subtle ways but this was a big blow. But it just doesn’t make sense, because Jesy had already done a documentary about how she was bullied and all 3 girls were in the doc literally crying cause they hated how Jesy was treated. So as Perrie said. There’s only so much you can do. You need to be able to want to help yourself too. But I think Jesy being the victim just came too easily for her. I do wonder if when the week before the doc aired, and the girls had started to show her some love she may have thought, "shit, maybe some of the narrative I push in the doc was a bit misguided"
  4. Perrie constantly bringing it up is a silly thing? This is the first time any of the girls have been this candid about it after Jesy did a WHOLE documentary which didn’t paint the girls in the best way. Documentaries are very manipulative as a whole. This was one of the subjects I studied back in university - they’re made to create and often falsely portray a narrative and they’re presented in a way that 90% of people who watch them blindly believe everything that they watch. I know many people who worked at modest and polydor and Jesy was a very difficult person to work with, constantly threw tantrums and was rude to everyone around her. Sure this all stemmed from insecurities, but we all have our own demons and it is how we deal with them and treat others that is what is important. I will say that I do feel bad for Jesy still. Seeing all this come out about her must be eye opening and may feel isolating. I just hope that behind closed doors, she isn’t being defensive and pointing fingers like her family and team are and is looking inward somewhat.
  5. Slayyyter’s Dance is literally charting in the UK and is doing so with no Hot Hits, No airplay, no Apple Music support, they better playlist it on Friday.
  6. Good for Perrie. Thank god she was able to let herself be honest about the situation. Because Jesy has made every single situation about her being the victim, even though some of the stuff that's happened to her has been awful. It's a shame because moments before the doc aired the girls were starting to talk to her again. Allison Hammond was telling Jesy how much Perrie adored her. So the narrative on the doc that the girls didn't do enough when they probably spent years trying to help her must have hit HARD.
  7. We need Dance on more playlists. It's doing the same daily numbers as Bebe's New Religion on Spotify now and that's got double the playlist reach on Spotify.
  8. Ahhhh!!!!! Can’t wait for today’s update too!!
  9. Fallon had a big effect! Biggest day for the album in over a month! And a 47k jump for Dance making it by far the biggest day so far! We should hopefully get some more Spotify playlist adds tomorrow fingers crossed.
  10. For anyone who cares about tracking the chart performance of dance this is the Spotify trajectory since the trend started on April 28th: •. May 2: 207,455 • May 3: 200,339 - Sunday • May 4: 226,338 (+21.83%) • May 5: 240,266 (+6.15%) (Keke Palmer) • May 6: 256,725 (+6.85%) • May 7: 287,688 (+12.06%) • May 8: 313,423 (+8.95%) • May 9: 305,347 (-2.56%) • May 10: 274,253 (-10.18%) Sunday • May 11: 325,843 (+18.81%) • May 12: 322,302 (-1.09%) • May 13: 330,912 (+2.67%) • May 14: 340,652 (+2.95%) • May 15: 392,628 (+15.26%) • May 16: 384,000 (-2.19%) Saturday • May 17: 350,000 (-8.85%) Sunday • May 18: 419,012 (+19.72%) • May 19: 433,892 (+3.55%) (biggest day) Basically ever since Keke Palmer did the trend it’s accelerated on Tik Tok and reals. And Spotify are slowly adding it to some playlists which is helping too.
  11. Her first ever TV performance and it's as if she's been doing it for years. And it could not have come at a better time. Dance got a huge increase and hit 419k yesterday. Give it another week or two and it should start appearing in some of the Spotify top 200s.
  12. It is already going viral! She also has her first ever TV performance tonight on Jimmy Fallon.
  13. Dance is trending massively on Tik Tok and Instagram, and making huge climbs on Shazam, I'm kind of gagged. I've followed Slayyyter for so long so this is so exciting to watch. I would loveee to see her land in some spotify top 200s, but I know that's a long way off.
  14. Contacts at Capital. I am the source baby.
  15. Nope they never have I don't think.
  16. I think A list on Capital is the same as C list (But still gets more plays than R1 C list would). They have C list, H list, S list (Hits and Superhits). And then a bunch of smaller more insignificant sections like weekends, recurrent, spot plays and evening lists.
  17. Best album since like.. Renaissance for me
  18. 365 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I was not expecting Slayyyter to be top 20 let alone top 40 in the mids. Hopefully she can stay top 40, incredible album.
  19. Was Chains of Love on Hot Hits UK last week? I could have sworn it was taken off?
  20. 365 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Delete
  21. I wonder who's idea it was to not include the live, as that's what a massive proportion of the issues stemmed from, it would have been nice to see some acknowledgement or explanation there. I wonder if all the Maga Minaj headlines meant they edited it out of the documentary, or if they chose not to talk about it?
  22. 365 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Surprised Midnight Sun has dropped out, I kind of expected it around 15 today given it’s risen a lot of Apple and Spotify since Friday.
  23. 365 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I think it'll chart in about the same place this week. Hopefully it's pushed a bit higher on playlists and Capital (properly) pick it up and Radio 1 airplay starts to impact it a bit more next week.
  24. 365 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    They're only playing it off peak. They're not playing it during the prime daytime radio shows.
  25. 365 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I need Capital to actually start playing Midnight Sun