Jump to content

365

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 365

  1. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Kind of gagged Church is still on the Radio 1 A-list. The Brit noms must have helped.
  2. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    I definately think Lily’s success might have nabbed Jade’s place from the album of the year noms, but it’s just as deserved imo.
  3. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    It probably would have debuted top 40 without Christmas though.
  4. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    I think her album was a fair bit more well received than Florence's. I'm hoping she can snag her spot. Even though Florence is a Brits fav.
  5. I don't think Spotify want her on Hot Hits UK sadly. They passed up on FUFN and Plastic Box which were getting better daily streams than some songs on the playlist.
  6. This is really sad. I hope the babies get the treatments they need.
  7. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Usually it’s big hits from the year and party bangers that rise after Christmas and then newer songs rise when people go back to work. Not that I’m holding out for much for this given capital aren’t even playing it.
  8. Is the Apple Music chart frozen at the moment?
  9. Yeah; it’ll be top 20 but that’s much higher than I had expected
  10. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Or just something wrong with Spotify uk. They’ve scammed her out for 3 obvious hits so far.
  11. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    I pray HHUK has a clear out and adds it.
  12. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Which means it'll be A list going into the new year when the Christmas songs clear off. Maybe it'll do something.
  13. It's not on Christmas Hits. It's the same as Hot Hits UK for Christmas songs. If you're not on it as a Christmas song, you're not gonna chart.
  14. Album is out of the mids again.
  15. Olivia and Lily will sweep
  16. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Skipping the drop in the song kind of ruined it I thought
  17. Surely it’s close to silver?
  18. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Unlikely, but hoping the performance bumps this in streams and helps get her on Hot Hits.
  19. We should get some details on her Norton performance tonight. I wonder if she'll do Plastic Box, Church or Before You Break My Heart.
  20. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    197 on Apple I wonder where she is without Christmas songs, surely circling the top 100?
  21. Pretty nice bump with just digital only
  22. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    I don’t think it’ll be a hit but regardless, it likely wouldn’t have had much effect right now anyway cause the charts is just Christmas. Expecting much more at this point is silly.
  23. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    What was the new version of church?
  24. What was the other version of church