Everything posted by 365
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I wonder where Hot Hits will move this up to tomorrow?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Are any of the top 6 due on ACR this coming week?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Jesy had controversy and a A list feature on her debut single too. Leigh Anne's song will surely do well over time. It's a nice little earworm. It might struggle to make the top 10 in future if it doesn't this week though, I can see it being one of those songs that spends several weeks top 20 instead.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (23/06/23)
I mean, Radio 1 clearly have an issue with older female pop artists, they literally admitted it last week in their statement which said they won't add her because she doesn't fit with their younger target audience, before doing a 180 less than a week later. But I do agree, that people being like "THIS TOOK YOU SO LONG", are being a bit dramatic, they're playlisting it the week after it went top 10, which seems like business as usual for them as they wait even longer with some artists.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I think we all know top 10 is guaranteed. I can't speak for everyone but I'm tracking to see if it's peaking on streaming or if it's continuing to rise. Falling on a random weekday like this often hints that climbing could be slowing down, although it could always just be a blip, and I have a feeling Hot Hits UK will move it into their top 10 soon. I'm going to predict that it will reach it's ultimate Spotify peak this coming weekend, but then will stay top 10/15 officially for a few weeks afterwards.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Surprised to see Kylie drop today on a Wednesday of all days, after such a steady climb upwards and much higher Hot Hits placement than she's had.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (23/06/23)
I am quite confident it will make it to the B-list. But probably not the A-list. I think it'll get similar treatment to 'Made You Look' did (C-C-B-B-B-B), which they probably didn't want to playlist either.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
#7 in the mids, but down to #26 on Spotify. Up 1 place to 15 on Hot Hits UK.
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
8 in the mids now. Sadly doesn't look like it'll make top 10. The hot hits add was just too late to make up the ground she lost from not being added on Friday which would have put her in the Spotify top 50. Good news that it's up quite a bit to #29 on Hot Hits now.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (23/06/23)
Yeah, I think Padam will probably go to the B-list next week and stay there, which is fine really, there's a big difference between the C and B lists, but not such a huge difference between the B and A lists.
-
Padam Padam End Of Year Chart
It's hard to say without knowing if it's peaking now, or if it's got a few more weeks before it peaks. If it's peaking now, I think it'll sell similarly to 'Hold Me Closer', but I'm positive it'll do better than that.
-
Radio 1 Discussion
I thought it was Wednesday afternoons they had the playlisting meetings but maybe I’m remembering wrong and it’s Tuesdays.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Moved up to the S list on Capital.
-
Radio 1 Discussion
https://i.postimg.cc/Y0NDMnxP/IMG-8977.png
-
Radio 1 Discussion
https://forum.popjustice.com/attachments/29...5a2b-png.42825/ New playlist is here @Mango
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Apparently R1 have playlisted this for Friday?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I do think that the huge success of Padam is probably going to give her second single more instant support than Padam even got so she’s more likely to land another cute hit than she did over the past 10 years.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Pride Month yes, but lots of big prides (London, Manchester, Birmingham etc) are all July and onwards.
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
39 on AM now
-
How high can Padam Padam go?
I think it’ll peak around ~18 on Spotify (maybe this weekend) and 7 in the charts.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Where do we think this will chart next week? I think it’ll be in the 7-9 region.
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
Youtube is a dead format outside of a few sub genres.
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
It’s 88 on AM
-
1st WEEK PREDICTION • DON'T SAY LOVE
I don’t think it’ll debut top 3 anymore - I had assumed it was a no-brainer for Hot Hits insta - add
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
Did HHUK not add Doja or Leigh Anne? (Or anything new?)