Everything posted by 365
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
J**y was insta-added to Hot Hits which helped her debut at #4. At least this has very strong Apple Music support.
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
No they update it at midnight with new releases, to help with Friday streams for new songs…. They updated it and changed the cover… can’t see Doja either.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Cover and top song on Todays Hits on Apple!
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
Is it just me or did it not get added to Hot Hits uk?
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
Ohh she added more CDs
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
My cassette dispatched !
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
Damn is seems like my order didn’t complete … and it’s sold out now Oop.
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
Who did your dispatch emails come from? I thought I ordered the CDs but I don’t think my order went through properly
-
1st WEEK PREDICTION • DON'T SAY LOVE
I think we'll get a top 3 debut, unless streaming really lets her down.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
New peak of #8 on Apple Music!
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
Ohhh so she’s sold around 10k CDs?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
How did you get a tracking number?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
She's 979 from 9, so if she's sold 1k+ in cassettes it's possible...But who knows that upweighted streaming will do.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Even Kylie's CD's were dispatched the day before so that it could arrive on release, date, that's normal isn't it? Though I have not had a cassette dispatch email...has anyone?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Nooo
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
Will this be out in Aus? Or is she releasing in real time?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
My Cassette showed as complete yesterday
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Yeah, I'll be like job done, and I know that the song has the support and popularity to continue it's own journey and stick around for a while so I won't be too stressed. I'll still follow though of course, it's still exciting she has a hit, but SO many still live in the ages where they see a song missing the top 10 as something that's NOT a hit (which isn't true), so I'd like it to get that benchmark. The only other time I'd be stressed is if it was circling #1, but I can't see things getting to that point.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
9 on Am
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Do video downloads count as chart sales?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Will this Friday be Padam's last week on the Radio 2 Playlist? Usually songs only get 4 weeks on there, right?
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
I feel like regardless of whatever tricks are pulled out, Padam Padam is destined for the top 10 in the next couple of week regardless, now that Hot Hits have started to move it up more significantly.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
No matter what happens this week, I think it's headed to the top 10 next week either way.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
They’re shipping tomorrow aren’t they?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I really don’t think there’s a vinyl.