Jump to content

365

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 365

  1. Any idea if Apple Music is still missing completely?
  2. I think some of you are underselling this a bit. She has a great team and I think will get great first week support and curiosity streams. I think top 10 is almost gaurenteed and top 5 isn't out of the question.
  3. I’m wondering if being in the weekly top 50 is what has helped this? A while back the daily was what you see first on charts, h it now the weekly shows up first.
  4. 365 posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I was wondering … does the top 50 effect happen more from the weekly top 50 these days given it’s the first playlist that shows up for songs? Rather than the daily.
  5. New peak on Spotify! 40!
  6. They should have bundled cassettes and CDs together for like £3 and dragged in loads of double sales.
  7. Anyone know where it is on Amazon today?
  8. Pushed back out of the Spotify top 50. Hot Hits UK you will pay.
  9. Says who? Some random twitter account?
  10. So annoyed that Hot Hits moved it down again. Let’s pray it climbs on Spotify today regardless.
  11. I really don’t think they’re specifically playing a “long game” or why someone can’t play a long game and a … short term game at the same time? They’ll want both and should be aiming for both. I think realistically her team were / are unprepared (and let’s face it inexperienced) for this being a genuine chart hit with a genuine shot at the top 10, which is why they’ve not had more things ready to go right away and have had to stick to schedule. (Remix releases usually have to be scheduled couple of weeks in advance for example - it costs a lot more to get something to be added to all streaming services right away )
  12. Yeah I’m sure she’d have managed top 10 if she released the CDs next week.
  13. I think unless Kylie’s team threw out a remix or signed CD today or tomorrow there’s very little chance of it staying near the top 10 for Friday
  14. They have a remix out next week which I think they should bring forward to today tbh
  15. 54 on Spotify, not too bad considering all those new Dave songs.
  16. If you want to help with the hot hits position, playing the song off the hot hits playlist instead of normally helps.
  17. That's surprising that they've moved her down on Hot Hits UK.
  18. It's not on her Tik Tok.
  19. Ariana posting Padam on her story. Taste
  20. Back up at #10 on Apple Music despite the new song ahead of it.