Everything posted by 365
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Any idea if Apple Music is still missing completely?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
31 on spot!
-
Leigh-Anne - Don't Say Love • 1st Single
I think some of you are underselling this a bit. She has a great team and I think will get great first week support and curiosity streams. I think top 10 is almost gaurenteed and top 5 isn't out of the question.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Omg
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Up to 33 on HHUK!
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I’m wondering if being in the weekly top 50 is what has helped this? A while back the daily was what you see first on charts, h it now the weekly shows up first.
-
Streaming Services Chart Discussion
I was wondering … does the top 50 effect happen more from the weekly top 50 these days given it’s the first playlist that shows up for songs? Rather than the daily.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
New peak on Spotify! 40!
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
They should have bundled cassettes and CDs together for like £3 and dragged in loads of double sales.
-
iTunes, Streaming & YouTube
Anyone know where it is on Amazon today?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Pushed back out of the Spotify top 50. Hot Hits UK you will pay.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Says who? Some random twitter account?
-
Padam Padam: Week 4 Chart Predictions
Drop this week, climb next.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
So annoyed that Hot Hits moved it down again. Let’s pray it climbs on Spotify today regardless.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I really don’t think they’re specifically playing a “long game” or why someone can’t play a long game and a … short term game at the same time? They’ll want both and should be aiming for both. I think realistically her team were / are unprepared (and let’s face it inexperienced) for this being a genuine chart hit with a genuine shot at the top 10, which is why they’ve not had more things ready to go right away and have had to stick to schedule. (Remix releases usually have to be scheduled couple of weeks in advance for example - it costs a lot more to get something to be added to all streaming services right away )
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Yeah I’m sure she’d have managed top 10 if she released the CDs next week.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I think unless Kylie’s team threw out a remix or signed CD today or tomorrow there’s very little chance of it staying near the top 10 for Friday
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
They have a remix out next week which I think they should bring forward to today tbh
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
54 on Spotify, not too bad considering all those new Dave songs.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
It’s 11
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
If you want to help with the hot hits position, playing the song off the hot hits playlist instead of normally helps.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
That's surprising that they've moved her down on Hot Hits UK.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
It's not on her Tik Tok.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Ariana posting Padam on her story. Taste
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Back up at #10 on Apple Music despite the new song ahead of it.