Everything posted by 365
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I wonder if it’s the Summer Hits playlists doing the work given she’s low on hot hits.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
The main issue right now is Hot Hits Uk not reshuffling. If it was moved up by 10 places we’d be on track for top 20 (without CDs) but I think it’ll stall for a week. Not the end of the road of course it takes weeks for songs to peak these days.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I didn’t expect Hot Hits to move it down rather than up.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I wonder if it’ll sneak into the top 50 tomororw on Spotify? (It’ll probably be kicked out over the weekend unless it’s moved drastically higher on HHUK)
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Are you looking at the real time or the daily?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I'm a bit confused as to why the streams are showing as the same as last week, when it's improved hugely on Apple and Spotify over the week?
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Back up to #11 on AM
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
I think they should have probably waited one or two more weeks before releasing the CD, as I predict the song will be comfortably top 50 by the end of the week, and will be peaking on Spotify in the next two weeks, it'll still be on the climb this coming week. I doubt it will push for top 10 this for next Friday with the CD release, but might have made it in a few weeks.
-
Does Padam Padam belong up there with her other #1 singles?
I feel like this will go down as a huge classic, it deserves to go to #1, but I'll take top 10/15 which will feel like a #1 for Kylie in this day and age.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Second song on hot songs on apple! (Will probably move down one for Karma but anything too 4 gets a huge boost usually)
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Yes usually midnight tonight, though might wait til later because of Karma Remix
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
It's been added to Hot Hits Aus, which gives me hope for HHUK
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
It hit a new peak of #39 on Apple in the night, so we’ll it if I can beat that today.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
42 on Apple now!
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
#46 on Apple now - oop, I see it was mentioned.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
It's crazy to see her climbing like that on Spotify without playlist support? Does anyone know if she has one of those auto-play deals?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
A new supreme will have risen by then, have you not watched Coven? Duh!
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Kylie remains at #27 in today's midweeks.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
A new supreme has risen now that another's power's are fading.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Capital have now playlisted this.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Another jump to 54 on Apple Music!
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
62 now… not that I’m checking…
-
Beyoncé - Renaissance
Love The Kendrick remix, great to see it storming up the chart. I can't believe I've seen claims here that Virgo's Groove was a bizarre choice, it's one of the most commercial sounding bops, length aside.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Her singles are usually on there, it's a much less influential playlist. Being on Today's Hits is huge for her though, hopefully it creeps up the playlist.
-
Padam Padam ● 1st single
Up to #67 on Apple Music