Jump to content

365

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 365

  1. Yeah Graham always films the night or two nights before. It won't have been filmed yet.
  2. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Kiss have playlisted it too, and Hits Radio. Capital have not
  3. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Low key this doubles as a Christmas song
  4. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    I just have a FEELING she’s getting hot hits this time. But we’re gonna have to be patient and hope it does something in Jan.
  5. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Okay the key change gaged me a bit
  6. I posted a comment on one of Spotify UK’s IG on one of many Jade videos today promoting their Wrapped mentioning how they haven’t supported her on hot hits uk for over a year and they they deleted the comment after it got a few likes 😭😭😭
  7. Came here to say the same thing. Watch them playlist Church now during Christmas and then write it off as a flop and remove it at the start of January because it wasn’t charting during Christmas and then never playlist her again.
  8. Why did they take the standard album off Apple her page on Music and replace it with the new version when only the first 7 tracks are available?
  9. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Of the four new previews low key this one sounds the worst to me. It’s giving crazy frog a bit. The other three sound AMAZING though .
  10. 365 posted a post in a topic in Little Mix's Little Mix
    Will she ever get a second song added to Hot Hits UK? haha
  11. Graham Norton on 12th of December!
  12. 365 posted a post in a topic in Katy Perry's Katy Perry
    I really wasn’t expecting this to make the top 100 and not actually sure how it did? Maybe YouTube views?
  13. 365 posted a post in a topic in Katy Perry's Katy Perry
    I have to say this has grown on me a bit. Certainly has more replay value than anything on 143. It’s a nice palette cleanser, but hopefully the next song is even better. I know she can do better than a cute 3/5.
  14. 365 posted a post in a topic in Katy Perry's Katy Perry
    Well I meant more generally people seeming surprised in any way, and more widely than just this forum. “Katy Perry new single leaves global Spotify after one day :o” but the bigger surprise would be any of her new songs spending a second day on Spotify. 😭
  15. 365 posted a post in a topic in Katy Perry's Katy Perry
    I’m kind of surprised it even managed to chart in the top 200 on the first day. I’m also surprised people are even counting on her chart success anymore, it’s been almost 10 years since she had a big hit?
  16. Added to the C list on R2...lol
  17. 365 posted a post in a topic in Katy Perry's Katy Perry
    Yeah, the video is great. It's the right side of funny for her, the ending is genius. The song...it's an improvement on 143 but the bar was in hell. It's very radio 2 leaning, so it's not for me, but it's listenable which is new for her these days.
  18. 365 posted a post in a topic in Katy Perry's Katy Perry
    People online saying the video looks like ai? It’s become a buzzword people use for anything that uses visual effects I swear.
  19. 365 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    She specifically chose theatres to play on the "West End" of it all.
  20. Tennis climbing and Madaline stalling because people are realising “who the f*** is madaline” is actually from Tennis.
  21. 365 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    The increases! This has to be the most exciting chart moment of 2025 (for me anyway). I was just looking forward to new music, I didn't think it would make much of a dent in the charts at all. It's really exciting to follow.
  22. Future Number 1 4Chan Stan at 42 yesssss! It's safe to say Pussy Palace will be top 15 this week and top 10 next week?
  23. 365 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    This album feels like such a big pop culture moment. I hope Lily is really happy with the response after the last two albums' responses were kind of muted comparatively.
  24. 365 posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I'd say there's a few big pop moments on the album! Pussy Palace low key goes offff.
  25. For a Sunday that's crazy, surely that means even bigger jumps tomorrow?