Everything posted by 365
-
Streaming Services Chart Davescussion; W/C 24/10/25
Pussy Palace on Hot Hits UK <3
-
Lily Allen - West End Girl
The way Lily released an album some artists spend an entire career trying to make. She hooks you in the storytelling, but the songs themselves are largely infectiously catchy pop songs that also stand on their own, too. It’s just such a perfect package (Side note, fantastic artwork too). Really love seeing how this has already pretty outdone the last two albums in terms of commercial success. The entire album in the top 150 on Apple and Spotify after two days is INSANE. I hope Pussy Palace is a smash, I can also imagine 4Chan Stan sounding delicious on the radio as a second single.
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
I thought they might move this up to the A list on R1. But they took it off the playlist. Ouch
-
JADE - THAT’S SHOWBIZ BABY • Tour
Going tonight!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
She has lots of shows this week so I’m sure it’ll climb a little. She really needs some tv promo in November though…
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
That’s amazing!
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
Yeah, I think pushing Unconditional instead of BYBMH on release week really hindered things. Uncondtional still has loads of bigish playlists that BYBMH doesn't
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
Okay they finally fixed the typo on the website, it says the correct song now. It's still on there, let's hope they give it some plays cause they haven't since Monday.
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
Radio 1 have barely played this the last few days. Just when it started to climb on iTunes they stopped. I wonder if it’s being taken off the playlist tomorrow?
-
JADE • Spotify Top 10
Please lord get it on some playlists :'(
- Capital FM Discussion
-
Leigh-Anne - Dead & Gone
Did we know she was perfoming on strictly next week?
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
Weirdly BYBMH heart wasn’t playlisted on R2 but they did play it again. Vernon Kay said on his show last week that it was going to be record of the week (right at the end): BBCVernon Kay - Vernon brings the big tunes! - BBC SoundsActor Robin Wright - Forrest Gump, The Princess Bride - chooses her Tracks of My Years. But it’s Robbie Williams
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
The tour should hopefully mean this stays top 100 til the end of the month.
-
Radio 1 Playlist (10/10/25): I've got a crush on a superstar
Yes, Unconditional isn't being played at all. They have a special BBC Radio 1 intro for Before You Break My Heart and are playing a radio edit of it. The playlists they sent round to industry/labels finally fixed the mistake on Wednesday, so it's odd they still haven't noticed it on the website.
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
Apple replaced Uncondtional with BYBMH on today’s hits!!! It’s first big playlist!
-
JADE - THAT’S SHOWBIZ BABY • Tour
Yeah little mix makes sense for festivals but not for her own tour.
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
I assume, because she's on tour TV performances will have to wait until late Oct/early Nov, which might work in her favour has airplay will be in full force from R1 and R2 at least. Still praying for some proper playlist support. Hot Hits wouldn't touch it but Today's Hits on Apple have playlisted all of her singles, they need to delete Unconditional and replace it with the actual current single.
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
Before You Break My Heart is Radio 2's record of the week next week! (starting tomorrow!) I think that usually means it's straight to A list?
-
JADE - THAT’S SHOWBIZ BABY • Tour
Yeah, I was surprised she only has two dancers, too! I expected more!
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
Radio 1 fixed their playlist. It says Before You Break My Heart starting Friday.
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
#81 on Shazam now, I really hope it can somehow get added to the Capital playlist. Hopefully Jade has signed on to the Jingle Bell Ball to help her chances with being playlisted again.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I'm confused why you can watch Angel and Plastic Box?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
On here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/Kln2cqXxd7skJcQj5lwWkf/proms-2025-on-bbc-tv it says For Future Broadcast? Hmmm I hope they show it on BBC.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
She needs to go on Strictly and Graham before December, and release a Christmas version of Before You Break My Heart with some bells. I think it's already a really good wintery single.