Jump to content

365

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 365

  1. I’m predicting a cute afternoon main stage slot at Glastonbury next year.
  2. Jade is on the Primavera line up. Is this her first international festival?
  3. Apparently the sweet melody video was when things really started to get bad.
  4. I just ordered a Banquet CD because it's so rare that artists sign the actual CD instead of an art card.
  5. Before You Break My Heart has overtaken IT Girl and is now top 5.
  6. This is more her management than her label that books things like this.
  7. Unconditional is B List on Radio 1…
  8. Banquet still have some signed CDs https://www.banquetrecords.com/jade/that%27s-showbiz-baby%21/19802915642
  9. I know it's not a huge playlist for streams, but A List Pop have added this on Apple Music now, hopefully this is a sign that the label is pushing this to playlists.
  10. Is no one going to mention Pitchfork gave her 7.5!
  11. Seth myers doesn't do performances anymore apparently. His channel posted a Before You Break My Heart Tik Tok though!
  12. Amazon must be pushing it on auto-play then? Side-note I hope the label don't think they should push it as a single because of this.
  13. Ah, I guess that's why she didn't do a proper video for it, cause she has a performance video.
  14. R1 are playing Unconditional a lot, but haven't played BYBMH once...so I do worry.
  15. BYBMY up to #6 on her Spotify. She also just did a tik tok of it so go repost, like, share. Also, they're not huge playlists, but Apple Music has replaced Unconditional on a couple of their smaller playlists with BYBMY! Today's Easy hits, and Breaking Pop!
  16. Hot Hits UK is Hot Hits UK. Being on there gives a massive leg up. And it's still getting lower streams than FUFN now was when it wasn't even on the playlist. It just isn't connecting with streamers.
  17. Her team don’t seem to have sent BYBMY to any playlists, and didn’t give it autoplay. It’s not even on Jade’s essentials on Apple Music.
  18. Mine worked! Last hour to give her an iTunes sale!
  19. My card actually came last minute. I activated the card.
  20. My gold card thing still hasn’t arrived so I guess no sale there either.
  21. Did no one get their banquet signed sent out today then? Ooop.