Everything posted by 365
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Sadly I think she’ll be 4 unless she discounts on iTunes
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Okay yes my sticker gold has been dispatched finally.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
More signed CDs and Vinyls on Banquet. But they don't seem to have even dispatched yesterday's.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I wonder what the Banquet stock is for CDs
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Do you know if it's actually signed or is it a signed card like Amazon?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Hopefully they send them tomorrow, otherwise it won't count til next week. Banquet are so slow.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
My card thingy is arriving tomorrow apparently. My Gold Vinyl I ordered on Monday but it hasn't shipped yet sadly.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Is there a performance of Before You Break My Heart coming from the proms at some point, or did I read that wrong?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
BYBMY isn't on her Apple Essentials playlist annoyingly, as they keep advertising it.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Imagine Radio 1 playlist Unconditional tomorrow instead...
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
She has taken off Unconditional as the her focus song on Tik Tok and replaced it with Before You Break My Heart, so hopefully that's a good sign.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Does anyone have this on their desktop today? Surely it can't be the 3rd time this week they're advertising her album on Spotify for everyone?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I can’t believe they wasted all those valuable playlist slots on Unconditional. I really think Before You Break My Heart would have probably debuted top 30 if they were pushing that instead.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
They had non-cropped T shirts at the pop up, I need those on sale.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
New Glitch T shirt bundles on her site.
-
JADE - Before You Break My Heart • 5th Single?
It needs to be the current single tbh.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Under the NF cards it says: PRE-ORDER: This item is currently on pre-order and will begin shipping from the 16th of September, 2025. All other items purchased together with this item will be held until that time. Items will not ship separately. Does that mean these will only be added to her sales today? I thought people already got theirs?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Banquet show sales added I assume.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Mine and my friend’s banquet orders just finally got dispatched
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Back up to #2 on iTunes, does anyone know if it was discounted?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Jade has the banner on Spotify again today. Not sure if it's for everyone?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
The black vinyl is currently £10 off on Amazon
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Well my Banquet CD that I ordered with the show hasn't been sent out and my friend's hasn't either. Surely they won't be added those to her total yet? I don't know if anyone knows?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
If you think it’s too busy, just get the blank one and just don’t put any of the stickers on!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Have they discounted on iTunes yet?