Everything posted by 365
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I GOT IT!! Have any of these been out of stock for a while?
-
Rearrange • That's Showbiz Baby!
I would do: 1 Midnight Cowboy (it literally has an intro build into it) 2 Plastic Box 3 Before You Break My Heart 4 It Girl 5 Headache 6 FUFN 7 Self Saboteur 8 Lip Service 9 Natural At Disaster 10 Glitch 11 Fantasy 12 Unconditional 13 Silent Disco 14 Angel of My Dreams
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
None of the banquet pre-orders were dispatched either.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Do the signings get counted on the day of the signing to the chart, or as pre-orders at the start of the week?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Urgh I just went to buy the sticker vinyl and it's sold out.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
she said during the show that she has wind of the fact BFYMH is doing bits, so hopefully her team are smart with it. They should at least send it to radio.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Silent disco is the worst for me as well I’m afraid.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Probably because of the subject matter then, I guess.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
SS isn’t single material imo. It’s just the first “new” song on the track list
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
It’s not amazing but it’s far from bad for an album with no current hit.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Visualiser views Unconditional 153k (came out 2 days earlier) Before You Break My Heart 40k Silent Disco 35k Headache 26k Lip Service 20k Glitch 18k Natural at Disaster 18k Self Saboteur 17k
-
JADE - Unconditional
Her second highest position for her least commercial sounding single 😭
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Did anyone mention she has a banner on Spotify today? Ed had it yesterday
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
A bit disappointed only Unconditional charted and outside the top 50. I wasn’t expecting much more to be honest, but I did think maybe at least ‘Angel’ would re-enter. And I do think ‘Unconditional’ is probably one of the least commercial sounding picks off the back half of the album. I’d have gone with something else but hey.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
How do we make Before You Break My Heart a single?
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
By the way, I am unsure if this is a tool for Premium users only or not, but every week every user is given 3 hype pointers to give to any video on youtube, the ones getting the most hype points get pushed on the algorithm more. I just gave two of mine to Before You Break My Heart, and one to Glitch. I suggest everyone giving them to whichever song they think could connect with the public the most! Before You Break My Heart is doing really well so far and has 10k views already:
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I think we’ll get 3 songs chart top 100, I wonder which it’ll be.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Apple Music: 90 Unconditional 110 Plastic Box 186 Angel of My Dreams
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Oh they have now. Stream glitch
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
We need the visualisers separated out
-
JADE - Unconditional
Ohhh! Hopefully we can get a top 40 debut from it!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Big boost for plastic heart on Apple Music. The same day it’s taken off Today’s Top Hits LOL. They should have released the album a month after Plastic Heart and it probably would helped that song a lot.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Every other story on my IG is people sharing this album. Where were all these people for the last 3 singles!
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
Now we have the full album this is how I would have done the singles: Angel Of My Dreams > Before You Break My Heart > FUFN > Fantasy (with album) I think Plastic Box is amazing but just feels a little low key for a single. I think of all her actual singles FUFN would have benefitted the most from Hot Hits UK support and probably would have been a decent hit for her.
-
JADE - THAT'S SHOWBIZ BABY! THE ENCORE • 1st Album DELUXE
I don't think Natural Disaster is about Jesy. It's too nasty, I don't think Jade would be that openly mean about Jesy.