Jump to content

mino

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mino

  1. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    thank you ^_^
  2. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6240/jossbabybabybabyxw6.jpg
  3. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Adele! :cheer: :o
  4. mino posted a post in a topic in International Charts
    Wow! Jordin up 26 with No Air, i want the video now! :P
  5. Brazil: Headlines at #21; GH at #25
  6. Pavements, but i love both. Great tracks ^_^
  7. The Spice Girls lit up The O2 Arena in London last night with one more sensational performance of their hit-packed show, and thespicegirls.com spotted yet another famous fan in the audience, Mark Feehi¬ly from Westlife. Flying Without Wings singer Mark was able to join in the special birthday moment that the girls secretly organised for Melanie C when the crowd raised the roof with a rendition of Happy Birthday for our celebrating Spice Girl. B) :lol: Went to see some REAL talent, yeah Mark? Mister Louis Walsh won't be too happy to know that :dance:
  8. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    [2] :lol:
  9. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    :puke2:
  10. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    :puke2: what an awful top 3 today.. this, the chicken song and basshunter. just awful
  11. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    E - 10 pts D J K Q G L R F S - 1 pt
  12. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I don't like it, but it's not my style anyway, so i say... top 10 maybe? Good luck for her
  13. mino posted a post in a topic in International Charts
    Great for Jordin! Two songs now ^_^ "Tattoo" will go platinum until next week too! Already sold 966k
  14. mino posted a post in a topic in Sugababes's Sugababes
    Fantastic video! Really well done
  15. From digitalspy: "Natalie Imbruglia has promised that her new record will be "light-hearted" and "fun". The singer revealed that fans can expect a change in music style on her fourth studio album, which will be released later this year. "I just wanna have fun. That was my main brief," Natalie told the Daily Star. "No introspection, let's not over-think this, I wanted the music to feel up and summery. Just fun." Imbruglia worked on the album with music producer Ben Hillier, who has previously collaborated with Depeche Mode and Blur. "This record I wanted to be more light-hearted. It reflects how I'm feeling now. Ben totally felt that," she continued. "I've chilled out a lot. Maybe it's just my age. I don't take it all as seriously as I used to and I don't feel I have to prove myself any more." ^_^
  16. I'm a fan of both and it is actually a beautiful version. Overprotecting much? -_-
  17. Brazil: Headlines still at #15, GH down 2 (#26 now).
  18. Nope. And Missy's song is called "Scar"
  19. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7689/daughtryhomeuz1.jpg
  20. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    omg, i hate this
  21. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    In Rainbows is fantastic! Love it!
  22. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    omg, there's a chicken in my headphone! :lol: you drive me CRAAAAAAAAAAZY
  23. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    eewww, this is cr*p
  24. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    love it!
  25. :wub: love it already :heart: She sang this live last year in a russian festival, you can watch it here: BagP22LyeHw