Jump to content

mino

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mino

  1. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    christmas songs every year? come on people, get over it! :rolleyes:
  2. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    probably :lol:
  3. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Leon/Leona ^_^ love this HAHA
  4. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Leon! :P
  5. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    OMG! I'm still downloading tonight's show cuz i don't live in the UK, blah blah..., but i can't believe he won!!! :o I mean, he was my favourite but not in a millions years i would imagine that! I was 100% sure that the weirdo Ridhyan would win... I have to agree that Leon is too sweet and nice to all this music bussiness sh*t, and he doesn't have Leona's big voice, but good luck to him! ^^ I still can't believe! go leon :cheer:
  6. mino posted a post in a topic in Television
    Leon to win! ._. :blush: but i hate ALL the song choices. wtf?!
  7. this week in Brazil: GH #24 (from #17) - went GOLD (30k) Headlines #15 (from #17)
  8. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    J - 10 pts C P S L K H Q D A - 1 pt
  9. Umbrella/Gimme More
  10. Mel C, of course!
  11. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thank you, Bry! ^_^
  12. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    my little mess for Amy this week: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3457/coverwineju7.jpg
  13. This was easy. Amy, of course :wub:
  14. mino posted a post in a topic in Television
    I'm probably the only one here who likes Leon, cuz i just clicked with him from the beginning. I think he's really sweet and genuine, unlike some other contestans =x And of course he's not the best singer, but i know he has a bright future ahead and doesn't need to win ^^ From My Top 6 i made in the beginning of the competition, i've got 2 of the top 3 right! niiiice :P Leon & Same Difference (i know! guess i'm crazy! HAHA)
  15. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    J - 10 pts G R M I P B A K C - 1 pt
  16. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I'm hoping she keeps her promise :mellow: she said back in september that the album was already recorded... and the filming of 'Elise' has ended now, so back to the music, Nat! ^_^
  17. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    my top 5, according to last.fm: 1 Natalie Imbruglia – Glorious 2 Natalie Imbruglia – Be With You 3 Melanie C – Carolyna 4 Leona Lewis – Bleeding Love 5 Chris Richardson – Geek In The Pink
  18. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Natalie Imbruglia, of course :heart: and U2
  19. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    According to my last.fm: 1 Natalie Imbruglia – Counting Down the Days :P i know! listening 2 years now 2 Melanie C – This Time 3 James Morrison – Undiscovered 4 Jon McLaughlin – Indiana 5 Amy Winehouse – Back To Black I'm really glad this is my top 5, love them all, the artists and the albums :wub:
  20. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Thanks! ^_^
  21. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Great Top 3 this week, amazing covers. Congratulations! Mine for this week: http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4807/maximoparkkaraokelq5.jpg
  22. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    looove No One :heart:
  23. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    the fray? :o didn't see that coming