Everything posted by mino
-
Natalie Imbruglia - Come To Life
She finally spoke about the new album last week: "I’m busy working on my new album at the moment, it’s going to be edgier and pretty different to my old stuff. I hope it’ll be out later this year. I’ve also been doing a bit of acting and have been working on a short film. I can’t wait for the summer I’m planning on going to every festival that the Kings of Leon play at because I love them!" And other news, from NME.com: Klaxons are supposedly recording a song with Natalie Imbruglia According to the Daily Mirror, the London band have hooked up with the 'Torn' singer, although no details of the collaboration are forthcoming. The newspaper quotes Imbruglia as saying, "We hope it's ready in time." Klaxons are currently working on their second album, the follow-up to 2007's 'Myths Of The Near Future'.
-
Top 75 Singles / Albums Chart
Great for Jordin! /o/
-
Jordin Sparks: Jordin Sparks
No Air is #2 this week in Australia! Woohoo :cheer: Tattoo #20 still And the album at #39, finally in the chart!
- The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
-
Sandi Thom - Saturday Night
And here's a video made by Sandi herself, in her kitchen!!! So funny! :lol: :cheer: LD_7teyCRCk
-
Jordin Sparks: Jordin Sparks
It's still working, but you have to watch it on YouTube, the direct link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EGaJbG2eaEQ
-
Jordin Sparks: Jordin Sparks
Here is the video again: EGaJbG2eaEQ Her best yet! Loved it :heart:
-
Soundclash #041 - Duffy vs Sara Bareilles
Duffy
-
iTunes Download Chart May '08
Viva La Vida is WAY better than Violet Hill, in my opinion
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
nooooo :lol: :puke2:
- The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
THIS is poo!
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
outta my outta my head... love it
-
Chart Runs/Sales »
Up to #64 in Brazil this week
-
OneRepublic - Say (All I Need)
So the video is a commercial for Lacoste, right? I mean, seriously! ¬¬' But love the song, and the album too.
-
Duffy's second single
Third single, Rockferry was the first :)
-
Robyn - Who's That Girl
Awesome video! Love it, so coool :P
- The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
:puke2: another dance c**p
- The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
Radiohead :wub: some real music now This is my favourite, follow by Bodysnatchers
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Thread
This is horrible
-
[videos] BL / BIT live @ Good Morning America
Bleeding Love JOxeDzQi-8g Better In Time bjM_gjOkpiY :heart: amazing!
-
New Track Previews!
Love both! She should release Misses Glass as a single in US, it would be huuge
-
Can Leona Reach the Billboard Number 1 with 'Bleeding Love'?
I hope it does! Go Leona!