Jump to content

mino

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mino

  1. This was made up by guy named Duncan/Liew whatever. He is spreading this s**t all over music boards and wikipedia. This is from wikipedia: There have been numerous reports that Pacific will be released independently There's NO REPORTS :rolleyes: Let's just wait. I'm sure the new single/album will be out very soon now ;)
  2. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    damn it! another week and i couldn't enter mine =/ i even had my Sheryl's pic here :( R - 10 pts O L K J B E M A Q - 1 pt
  3. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    yyeeeeeeeeeeaaah! I'm so happy that the crappy Rockstar is not gonna be #1! GO DUFFY!! :D Actually, i like "Mercy" so it's perfect!
  4. mino posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    And some good news for her: Jordin will be Alicia Keys’ opening act on Keys’ As I Am tour, starting April 19 in Hampton, Va., and running for 30 dates "Tattoo" did pretty well in the US, it went platinum last month and still sold 43k last week! (#16 in the HOT 100) And "No Air" is #32 (+10) in the HOT 100 this week and the video will be out next week i guess
  5. mino posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    And the digital sales this week?
  6. mino posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Sophie is fantastic! I'm sure it will be a great video (not 2?)
  7. mino posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Yeah, probably ^_^ At least, South America
  8. Videos: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T7T2vwaTWk Bleeding Love: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4c2dd_bl_blog
  9. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    http://bp2.blogger.com/_Lhz1XNZbFek/R68tAv2_USI/AAAAAAAACPQ/RpDMol5MXUE/s320/FP_1101705_Spears_Smoke_FP_.jpg no, i don't! :lol:
  10. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    go away, jack!
  11. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Don't like this, very generic
  12. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ooh, i like this! Nice
  13. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    who is this? O.o
  14. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Love Adele! Fantastic voice
  15. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hate all this dance/whatever c**p :puke2:
  16. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I - 10 pts C P N O G B J K Q - 1 pt
  17. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    i didn't have the time to make a cover again... :( but i'll come back later to vote for my favourites ^^
  18. mino posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    Sony/BMG just announced that Leona's debut album will be release here in Brazil on March 15. :cheer: Hopefully we will get the two new tracks too plz?! :naughty: :unsure:
  19. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    C - 10 pts J F N D A H S P O - 1pt
  20. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    :o thanks! ^_^
  21. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    here's mine: http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/3220/adelecpew3.jpg
  22. Adele, easily. Britney is just awful, as always :puke2:
  23. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Yey, Top 3! :o ^_^ thanks everyone! Mikey, I prefer B. Angelic Shine, I prefer the first one. And Brokentelephone: loved your cover! It´s so cool and modern, great work!
  24. mino posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I - 10 pts R K F E C O L P H - 1 pt