Everything posted by coolmarc
-
Neon Jungle - Welcome To The Jungle
The girls are getting that overseas promo! :cheer: Blr8-l1wv4U
-
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
#24 on the AUS singles chart this week and #34 on the UK singles chart this week! :cheer: UK: 4-7-9-16-30-34- 6 Weeks So Far AUS: 39-24- 2 Weeks So Far IRE: 25-28-20-22-28-37- 6 Weeks So Far Braveheart on iTunes #21 Australia #33 United Kingdom #48 Ireland #129 Turkey #312 Latvia
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 2nd March 2014
If only I could get hold of their manager's e-mail address so that they could reduce Braveheart in price, it would shoot right up! It should have another week or 2 top 40 even with Capital dropping them from the playlist! PLEASE BUY BRAVEHEART ON ITUNES :cheer: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/bravehear...gle/id740624466
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread 2nd March 2014
How is Neon Jungle only #34 when they've been top 30 on iTunes all week, it makes no sense! :cry:
-
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
I LOVE NEON JUNGLE indeed. I have met them in person and seen them live twice. I've been totally lovestruck since July 2013. I basically live for them now! :wub: They're the next major girlband mark my words! 'Trouble' was their buzz single :heehee:
-
ChasInc. The Saturdays (Part 2)
Hey everyone. :D I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but being Sats fans you people probably have some interest in Neon Jungle right? Please head over to the Pop Forum we're discussing 'Braveheart' and their debut album and their future over there!
-
Neon Jungle - Welcome To The Jungle
Capital have already dropped 'Braveheart' from their playlist though, so disappointed! And I agree on Radio 1, 'Welcome To The Jungle' will have to be immense for them to A-list it. A friend of mine actually saw them perform it at a gig when they were still promoting 'Trouble' last year and she said it was the crowd favourite, but they've probably snitched up a bit in the studio since then and the snippet sounds phenomenal, the only thing that has me worried is that they've described it to be a RAP SONG in their interviews and the rap on 'Braveheart' didn't go down too well with many people and critics :drama:
-
Neon Jungle - Welcome To The Jungle
Imagine the success they will have once they do some TV and radio promo, hopefully they're a name enough to do that with Welcome To The Jungle so that it can get them that all-important #1! :cheer:
-
Neon Jungle - Welcome To The Jungle
http://images4.mtv.com/uri/mgid:file:docroot:mtv.com:/crop-images/2013/12/12/neon_jungle.jpg Neon Jungle formed in Feb last year, they were put together by Jane Collins who also put The Saturdays and The Wanted together. A year later they are the most edgy and hyped about girl band in the UK, not only in the UK but outside it as well. 'Braveheart' debuted at #4 on the UK Singles Chart selling 60k+ in its first week (what an injustice! :cry:). And now it's looking to be certified silver in a matter of weeks! 'Braveheart' is also smashing in Australia where it's currently #18 on iTunes with no promo whatsoever! I thought I could open a thread about their upcoming debut album, who is excited?! By the looks of things we could have the album by the time 'Welcome To The Jungle' is released! :w00t: Here is some info the girls have leaked about the album during various interviews: Big things to come! Fans of The Saturdays and Little Mix may as well jump ship while they still can! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd February 2014
27. Neon Jungle - Braveheart
-
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
Who is going to this? :w00t: I've got my tickets, this will be the 3rd time I will see them live, I'm so excited omg. I love how they say "big-hype girl band with an edge" and people on here are saying there's no hype behind them :heehee: to 18 on AUS iTunes to 27 on UK iTunes #Smashing
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd February 2014
I'm so glad people have warmed to the girls, I predict only big things from them, I've met them in person and seen them twice live they are such stars and the snipped for Welcome To The Jungle is very promising! :cheer: Neon Jungle are here to stay! :cheer:
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd February 2014
I blame Capital for their big drop last week :nocheer: TV airplay is still quite strong though I believe. It'll be silver in no time!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd February 2014
28 Neon Jungle - Braveheart Looks like this won't be leaving the top 30 anytime soon :w00t:
-
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
19 on AUS iTunes now! :cheer:
-
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bha1O5oIAAAWUrX.jpg #NEONS please unite and let the girls get this award!
-
The Future Of Girl Bands In The UK?
I don't know why I keep telling myself it's sold 200k. Sincere apologies! :drama:
-
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
It's on US iTunes but I don't think it's been sent to radio there yet, I remember 'Trouble' getting some promo on Victoria's Secrets though!
-
The Future Of Girl Bands In The UK?
The difference between Stooshe and Neon Jungle is that Neon Jungle are not releasing an irrelevant cover version as their 3rd single, 'Welcome To The Jungle' sounds epic from the snippet released, I must be on my own in this but I really see Neon Jungle becoming a long-lasting successful girl group, it's early days I know, but their sound and image just screams slayage to me and 'Braveheart' has already surpassed 200k with no promo and a low budget video. Mark my words, I predict them to NOT be the next Stooshe and that single #3 will do equally as well as 'Braveheart' in almost Up/Issues-like way. I have met the girls and they are just stunning and I really see the UK warming to them, even AUS is warming to them - something Stooshe and The Sats couldn't come close to! Great signs :cheer:
-
Neon Jungle - Braveheart
According the AUS midweeks 'Braveheart' is a contender for top 20 this week! This would mean that 'Braveheart' will have outpeaked Little Mix's 'Move' in AUS :dance: Braveheart on iTunes #22 Australia #27 Ireland #29 United Kingdom #71 Latvia #194 Denmark #246 Brunei Darussalam #247 Turkey
-
The Future Of Girl Bands In The UK?
So there has been predictions and generalisation that The Saturdays and Little Mix will be this decade's Sugababes-Girls Aloud Spice Girls-All Saints girl band successes. What are your thoughts? Is there a girl band revival on the way? In my opinion The Saturdays will be over in a matter of time, they could bring a Greatest Hits out and have success with such an era but after that they'll split or flop, they're all basically moms now and are on the verge of irrelevance with their latest album selling next to nothing. Their age doesn't do them any favours either with much younger groups like Little Mix and Neon Jungle now in the picture. Little Mix give me Sugababes teas, they're that type of vocally gifted R&B tinged girl band that most will deem credible, their album sales are impressive too and their inconsistency with consecutive top 10 hits show that they're that type of girl band that are album sellers with big lead singles (Sugababes teas). Neon Jungle are now in the picture as well, who are the best out of the bunch for me, they give me All Saints teas. They're very edgy, fun, sassy and likable and their sound is so fresh which I think The Saturdays lack. I predict Neon Jungle and Little Mix to be the main girls, Neon Jungle have pulled off a big hit with 'Braveheart' with next to nothing promo and shitty airplay. 'Braveheart' is now becoming a success in Australia as well. Imagine if the Neon girls are fully backed by radio and garner major promo slots? The girls also seem to be the type who could bring out epic music videos with the right budget that actually have an effect on a single's sales. Little Mix and now Neon Jungle's international breakthrough success remind me of the old days where the Spices and All Saints were everywhere all over the world - I truly hope the same happens for Little Mix AND especially Neon Jungle - we need girl bands to slay properly like they always used to! :D #TeamNeonJungle