Everything posted by Josh!
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • Judges' Houses at Hamilton Lodge
Saturdays (Fave) CHVRCHES Pet Shop Boys Fifth Harmony A-ha Walk the Moon
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • Judges' Houses at Gag City
AVRIL (FAVE) XTINA ADDISON RAE ELLIE G SASAMI MARY J RINA
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • Judges' Houses at Gag City
Extremely odd choice for Rina 🥲 I thought she’d have top five in the bag but I’m expecting that could even get her eliminated depending on Sasami’s newfound popularity 🥴
-
BJSC 175 FINALS (Main Terminal)
I just realised this VICTORIA is the ex-Ajanaeda finalist Victoria and not the Hendinia/Maneskin Victoria. I hope it does better than mine which came 41st and gets more of a Hendinia position xxx
-
BJSC 175 - Semi Results (Important News Inside)
12 10 08 07 06 05 CHEIRON 04 JUPITERDONIA 03 02 01 sad to be losing those :(
-
BJSC 175 - Semi Results (Important News Inside)
I wasn’t anticipating Chloe Qisha to DNQ after how well she did in my hosted contest last month! I didn’t vote for it this month or last month for Taahino, but I really like “The Boys” from her latest releases. Maybe someone will send that next month 🤩🤣
-
BJSC 175 - Semi Results (Important News Inside)
Yay, we have a very happy household thanks to this post! Now we can breathe a sigh of relief and hope for our other faves to qualify!!! We both recycled artists this month so it’ll be intriguing to see how these do in the final compared to “I’ll Be Gone” and “You are what you fear in me”. Both artists have been big for us this year so we wanted to share more from them with this wider audience!!! x
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • Boot Camp
Shut Up and Dance makes my skin crawl, sorry! Perhaps one of the most insufferable overplayed songs of the 21st Century. Guaranteed to be my piss break at every wedding or birthday party that it’s played at.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • Boot Camp
Ellie Goulding - Lights (Fave) CHVRCHES - The Mother We Share The Saturdays - Issues Charlie Puth feat. Selena Gomez - We Don’t Talk Anymore Addison Rae - Headphones On Rina Sawayama - Hold the Girl Fifth Harmony - Sledgehammer Pet Shop Boys - Heart Tom Aspaul - Cabin Fever SASAMI - Slugger Avril Lavigne - Sk8er Boi Disclosure feat. Mary J. Blige - F For You Christina Aguilera - Hurt Damiano David - Voices Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin’ Enrique Iglesias feat. Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat ENHYPEN - Drunk-Dazed James Blake feat. ROSALÍA - Barefoot in the Park A-ha - Manhattan Skyline Elton John - Bennie and the Jets WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance
-
Louise - Confessions
I third that this is better than Tension II and very Kylie coded!
-
JADE • Festivals 2025
I got tickets for the proms event too. I’ve never experienced anything like that with an orchestra before so I’m intrigued!!! It was too good an opportunity to pass up! I love how much she loves the north east.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • The Solo Women Auditions
Have you considered non-elim as host Calum? I guess it defeats the purpose of a knock-out competition but it will be a shame to lose someone like Louise who has loads to offer. I do just think that this newer song stands out as a bit generic compared to the stuff it's up against. A 90s Louise hit probably would've been a much bigger contender for higher points for me. I'd be happy to discover 8 songs from each of these ladies, and it doesn't take long to whisk through 8 songs per round thanks to Wardy's playlist. Awww :( EDIT: Recent song wise, I know that Jay is fond of 'Lead Me On' and that's such a wow. It'll be a shame if none of yous get to listen to it.
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • The Groups Auditions
The Saturdays - Ego CHVRCHES - Clearest Blue Fifth Harmony - That’s My Girl Pet Shop Boys - Always on My Mind a-ha - Cry Wolf YVA - Grožio Fabrikas ENHYPHEN - Brought the Heat Back Walk the Moon - Jenny
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • The Solo Men Auditions
Charlie Puth - Light Switch (fave) Tom Aspaul - Kiss it Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos Elton John - Crocodile Rock Damiano David - Zombie Lady James Blake - Retrograde Bob Dylan - Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right Lemon Demon - Two Trucks
-
The Pop Factor: Season 1 • The Solo Women Auditions
Addison Rae - Aquamarine (fave) Avril Lavigne - Nobody’s Home Christina Aguilera - Genie in a Bottle Rina Sawayama - This Hell SASAMI - Honeycrash Ellie Goulding - Burn Mary J. Blige - Be Without You Louise - Borderline Ellie Goulding is probably my fave artist here but that’s not a great choice. I hope she makes it through so I can throw her more points though.
-
BJSC175 - Predictions and Odds
I would be very surprised if NELIONOIR weren’t in a top 10 finale position !
-
🛬 Landings in BJSC 175 (Terminal A & Terminal B) 🛬
the Annalisa song is a bop! I’ve considered it myself x
-
JADE - THAT’S SHOWBIZ BABY • Tour
Nervous about bagging Newcastle tickets as it’s the hometown date and it’s not our largest mid-size venue either. I think that’ll be tough to get tickets even though our city is usually one of the last dates to sell on most tours. I’m already seeing soooo much interest on my timeline from my local gays 🥲
-
• BJSC 174 • FINAL • RESULTS •
It was actually about to DNQ until the last vote which was Jacob/Aelandor’s late vote!! That was so juicy to add up
-
• BJSC 174 • FINAL • RESULTS •
No changes to the top spot, Eledan’s votes were included, it’s just that Palmyra didn’t get their intended 3pts, and both Why So Sirius & HENDINIA got an extra point that pavi hadn’t intended them to get. Unfortunately, pavi didn’t read my DM about their invalid votes until after results were announced :(
-
Which final positions do you have?
I listened to some of my BJSC highlights playlist tonight whilst hosting and your Dawn Richard #4 came on and I remembered it was like the best song ever. Thank god you posted that it had been added to streaming so I was able to rediscover it.
-
• BJSC 174 • FINAL • RESULTS •
Sorry I understand why you mean, as in ,, you’d like tied broke? Again, sorry , no idea how to do that 😂 I am reliably told by mods that ties are broke by 18s, 15s, and 13s at semi stage tho
-
• BJSC 174 • FINAL • RESULTS •
I have no idea how to reorder anything lmao, sorrrrrry!! I put numbers in sheet and it give me total Most points to least should be in tabs 3 and 4 though? If that’s what you mean x
-
• BJSC 174 • FINAL • RESULTS •
Also, the worst thing about hosting was that I hated repeatedly having to type out every country with an accent, an umlaut, or anything else in it. You all made my life hard!!! I know copy/paste exists but sometimes I just want to bash out a country name quickly with my own two hands and that's where I appreciated the likes of Skall, FARC, and Oslol x
-
• BJSC 174 • FINAL • RESULTS •
Even if most of my votes ended up bottom half, I cannot complain at that winner considering I gave it the 18! It was exciting to host and be the deciding vote even if I feel awful for blacksquare as they've been sooooo much help throughout the process. I really appreciate everything you've done to help @blacksquare and I hope you can forgive me 🤣😝 Erika Jayne outdid my expectations because I was expecting dead last. Maybe she'd have even qualified after all in a traditional semi final?! I thought it'd pick up a few votes from pure pop voters but some of those abandoned me and it got some surprise votes from the likes of Klum Rep, Scotland 2 and Eledan which I wasn't expecting! It's been fun to host but also super stressful, haha. I don't know how poor Lew does it every few months 🤣 It was very intriguing to see how votes come in and change things as they go on. For example, I couldn't believe how long it took FSR Rontvia to get points during the semis when I thought it was such an immediate standout. Sorry I couldn't keep up the movie theme for the finale but I promised I'd have results done by 10pm and I kept my promise !!!! Thanks for all the nice comments throughout my hosting experience x