Jump to content

UltraCruelSummer

Moderator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UltraCruelSummer

  1. This is the best thing Cat has done in ages, a banger. Also think this could end up a pretty big hit.
  2. Lol I was gonna avoid this thread cos I'm not caught up on episode 3 yet, but I had to know whether Jonny survived! Easily my favourite so far <3 (and I hope he can stay in for a while, boo at the traitors already targeting him). And Diane is a legend, literally has me screaming with every line. Overall seems well casted again, no one I'm massively disliking, tho also no major faves bar that top 3 rn! 1. Jonny 2. Diane 3. Sonja (wish she stayed longer :/) 4. Tracey (literally just cos of her job, she's done f*** all so far but I feel like she could turn out to be fab) 5. Harry 6. Kyra 7. Jasmine 8. Mollie 9. Paul 10. Jaz 11. Ash The not standing out too much yet category, but all seem fine: 12. Meg 13. Charlie 14. Brian 15. Charlotte 16. Evie 17. Aubrey (I think he could've been messily entertaining, also left too soon) 18. Zack 19. Andrew 20. Ross 21. Miles 22. Anthony
  3. 180. (160) Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You - #04* Sales: 622,100 Chart-Run: [40-31-15-8-6-4-94] (7wks) The queen of Xmas *.* STILL not bored of this somehow, it has a slight drop in sales & EOY position, but the same peak as 2022! 179. (281) Kygo ft. Dagny - Lonely Together - #14 Sales: 622,700 Chart-Run: [...-21-14-18-20-34-33-42-51-59-68-78-89] (12wks) Another song that charted last year but didn't peak til the post-xmas rush, Lonely Together was an instant highlight from Kygo's most recent album and another smash for Dagny, a fun pop-dance song with great vocals and a nice beat <3 178. Miley Cyrus - River - #04 Sales: 623,300 Chart-Run: [4-9-24-29-40-48-52-71-72-85-94] (11wks) It's catchy but I grew bored of this one v. quickly and didn't return to it much at all after the first couple weeks. 177. (197) Ava Max - Weapons - #22* Sales: 624,500 Chart-Run: [...-23-24-30-31-23-22-37-49-56-65-74-84] (12wks) Another 2022 repeat & a top 5 hit for Ava that year, Weapons held well this year with D&D's album release, I kinda didn't return to this after Q1 but listening to this now I forgot how much of a bop this is!! Top 3 on the album! 176. Maren Morris & Marcus Mumford - Look At Us Now (Honeycomb) - #20 Sales: 629,800 Chart-Run: [32-20-106-52-52-57-56-60-73-72-72-82] (12wks) A cover of the main song from Daisy Jones & The Six, I preferred this to the OG version! Maren's vocals are a SLAY as always and I love this folk style from here, and it works well with Marcus. A great track. 175. Pink - When I Get There - #30 Sales: 630,000 Chart-Run: [37-42-45-61-57-74-71-76-82-88-x(x11)-30-x] (11wks) Pink's here with the gorgeous When I Get There, a beautiful ballad about heaven that hit very close to home <3 Gorgeous vocals and beautiful lyrics, one of Pink's strongest lyrics in a long time. 174. (88) Mimi Webb - Ghost of You - #26* Sales: 632,200 Chart-Run: [...-26-32-35-40-47-50-58-67-75-32-64-77-93] (13wks) Another 2022 holdover, this one a #1 smash! Such a MAJOR bop from Mimi and one of my faves from her to-date, so goddamn catchy <3 173. Gracie Abrams - Where Do We Go Now? - #43 Sales: 632,800 Chart-Run: [85-71-76-73-75-81-43-63-72-81-89-82-86-89-96] (15wks) Potentially the only non-top 40 hit in the top 200, Gracie's lead-up single to her album was a slow but constant grower on me, that I kept being drawn back to and is one of her best songs to-date. The song only managed 6 weeks top 75 but so many between 81-100! 172. Taylor Swift - Suburban Legends - #09 Sales: 633,600 Chart-Run: [14-9-21-42-68-92] (6wks) First of the 5 1989TV vault songs (and spoiler, the other 4 will all be here x), Suburban Legends was my most hyped based on title but was the most underwhelming, its a bit filler-y but still a cute song! The song peaked in its 2nd week, before plummeting with the invasion of Xmas. 171. Becky Hill ft. Chase & Status - Disconnect - #12 Sales: 638,400 Chart-Run: [56-36-27-12-25-44-44-51-67-82-90-99] (12wks) Chase & Status repetend for their sins of 'Baddadan' by contributing to Becky's banger. As usual, this continued Becky's curse of always going top 20 but missing the top 10 (I'm not sure if she's had one song top 10 as a lead artist here yet, but probs is on double figures in terms of top 20 oops!). Generic but this slaps.
  4. Thanks Lunar <3 <3 Love to see you stanning all those iconic artists and love hearing what your faves are so far! <3
  5. Yesss Sophie :cheeseblock: Perfect (Exceeder) up to 61 too and Unwritten at 91 *.* Sabrina up to 17 too! <3
  6. Feather top 100 on AM now *.* Unwritten is at 112, and looks like it might be the next song to go viral due to its use in a film! ❤️ (‘Anyone But You’ this time round)
  7. 190. Stephen Sanchez ft. Em Beihold - Until I Found You - #18 Sales: 597,600 Chart-Run: [49-23-18-33-34-43-50-55-61-70-79-96] (12wks) Their voices work so well together and I love the retro feel. 189. Ava Max - Christmas Without You - #06* Sales: 598,500 Chart-Run [32-27-13-09-07-06-98] (7wks) One of my fave Xmas songs each year atm, so so good. 188. Lana Del Rey - Say Yes To Heaven - #01 Sales: 601,100 Chart-Run: [01-08-12-19-28-45-55] (7wks) It's great ofc and glad Lana finally got a chart hit again, but its nowhere near my fave of hers and it fell v. quickly here. 187. Taylor Swift - Superman (Taylor's Version) - #07 Sales: 605,700 Chart-Run: [7-21-38-71-97] (5wks) Still the most underrated song on speak now, what a bop x 186. Gabby Barrett - Cowboy Back - #06 Sales: 609,700 Chart-Run: [6-18-26-43-41-43-53-61-82-x(x2)-67] (10wks) Was underwhelmed by this at first but it really grew on me! 185. Calvin Harris ft. Ellie Goulding - Miracle - #05 Sales: 610,200 Chart-Run: [5-14-28-26-35-38-43-63-69-78-91] (11wks) The weakest of their 3 collabs so far and I got bored quickly, but its a banger still 184. Taylor Swift - Haunted (Taylor's Version) - #6 Sales: 610,800 Chart-Run: [6-20-43-72-96] (5wks) More SNTV with one of my fave Taylor tracks, Haunted still sounds great <3 183. Lauren Spencer Smith - That Part - #38 Sales: 619,800 Chart-Run: [45-40-57-63-86-85-X-38-50-58-61-75-93] (12wks) Another beautiful mid-tempo song from LSS, and its nice hearing her sing a happy song <3 182. Idina Menzel - Dramatic - #11 Sales: 620,400 Chart-Run: [11-19-23-39-53-58-64-74-87-96-x(x8)-73] (11wks) Idina served a new album for the first time in 7yrs and Dramatic is a pop-dance BANGER, if Kylie released this y'all would be stanning like crazy. Poor Dramatic got stuck at Idina's favourite UK peak tho x 181. Lana Del Rey ft. Jon Batiste - Candy Necklace - #08 Sales: 621,700 Chart-Run: [8-19-27-39-46-62-53-65-75-82-94] (11wks) The first of quite a few Lana album cuts, she served AOTY once again <3
  8. 200. Niall Horan - Meltdown - #24 Sales: 563,500 Chart-Run: [41-28-41-46-55-64-24-33-58-68] (10wks) A cute fun bop x 199. Mitski - My Love Mine All Mine - #25 Sales: 567,100 Chart-Run [32-26-25-33-52-60-66-77-89-x(x3)-82] (10wks) A nice surprise chart hit and Mitski's 2nd top 40 hit here to date 198. (373) Idina Menzel - Let It Go - #1 Sales: 568,400 Chart-Run: [55-13-08-01-83] (5wks) Lol. 10th year anniversary, 19th week at #1 I believe! Still top 3 songs of all time x 197. Jonas Brothers - Waffle House - #30 Sales: 573,100 Chart-Run: [98-x(x2)-95-95-80-91-71-132-47-30-66-76-100] (12wks) Their best bop in ages, wish it was longer but its great fun and probs their best of the decade so far 196. Carly Pearce - Country Music Made Me Do It - #3 Sales: 573,700 Chart-Run: [3-17-25-31-46-68-77-88-99] (10wks) It's good but the singles this era aren't hitting like the last one. 195. Ava Max - Ghost - #12 Sales: 574,500 Chart-Run: [12-16-24-36-39-43-60-69-85-86-97] (11wks) A bop but I didn't go back to it too much, probs my fave of the album tracks tho. 194. Sabrina Carpenter - Cindy Lou Who - #5 Sales: 578,700 Chart-Run: [9-8-5-9-17-79] (6wks) Sabrina's XMAS ep was so good and this was my fave from it, a beautiful gorgeous ballad. 193. FIFTY FIFTY ft. Sabrina Carpenter - Cupid - #16 Sales: 578,800 Chart-Run: [16-26-30-45-62-67-70-79-84-89-x(8)-92] (11wks) Back-to-back Sabrina here! A bop that clicked with me when the Sabrina remix was released. 192. (112) Paramore - This Is Why - #22* Sales: 581,800 Chart-Run: [...-36-39-45-46-54-54-22-48-64-72-81-91] (12wks) Paramore's lead single held well throughout 2023, a banger. 191. Bebe Rexha - Call On Me - #10 Sales: 594,200 Chart-Run: [12-10-17-27-26-34-52-68-73-88] (10wks) I keep forgetting this exists but it is a bop!
  9. Thanks Lewis <3 Yeah I really enjoyed Bebe's album when it came out but I haven't gone back to it too much :( I do see that comparison! Leah Kate is so so underrated! I think she has at least 2 songs in my top 200 and I loved her album! Yeah agreed I wish people took her more seriously cos she is serving bops! Glad you're loving those other ones too <3 Thanks Pete <3 Yeah Penthouse is a beautiful song, glad you seemed to like it! I'd recommend Kelsea's entire EP, its up there with her best projects! - at least three songs from it will be in my top 200!
  10. New Year’s Day entering for the first time :wub: And Sophie only 15k streams behind #3!
  11. +12 Taylor Swift - Is It Over Now? +10 Dua Lipa - Houdini +8 Tate McRae - exes +7 Olivia Rodrigo - Can't Catch Me Now +6 Olivia Rodrigo - all-american bitch +5 The Beatles - Now And Then +4 Sam Ryder - You're Christmas To Me +3 Chase And Status - Selecta (feat. Stefflon Don) +2 Jack Harlow - Lovin On Me +1 Childish Gambino - Heartbeat solid month! Adore the top 3 and like most of them
  12. the just missed section - 250 to 201: 250. Gracie Abrams - Amelie [#27 - 457,000 - 10wks] 249. Kelly Clarkson ft. Steve Martin - I Hate Love [#13 - 458,400 - 8wks] 248. Olivia Rodrigo - All-American Bitch [#09 - 458,600 - 7wks] 247. (95) Kelsea Ballerini - If You Go Down (I'm Going Down Too) [#32* - 460,000 - 10wks in 2023] 246. Leah Kate - Unbreakup [#16 - 460,600 - 8wks] 245. (396) Ellie Goulding - River (It's Coming on Christmas) [#15* - 461,400 - 6wks] 244. Nina Nesbitt ft. Zion Foster - Need You [#39 - 462,000 - 10wks] 243. Kaarija - Cha Cha Cha [#03 - 463,400 - 6wks] - this should've been higher oops cos I adore it but it fell v. quickly in my charts 242. RAYE - Ice Cream Man [#44 - 463,500 - 10wks] 241. Taylor Swift - Ours (Taylor's Version) [#12 - 464,700 - 4wks] 240. Caity Baser - Leave Me Alone [#30 - 466,800 - 9wks] 239. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (Taylor's Version) [#08 - 468,200 - 4wks] 238. (17) Dagny - Brightsider [#25* - 468,700 - 10wks in 2023] 237. Ella Henderson ft. Cian Ducrot - Rest Of Our Days [#35 - 468,800 - 8wks] 236. (102) Beyonce - Cuff It [#30* - 470,500 - 10wks in 2023] 235. Rachel Platten - Girls [#10 - 475,800 - 8wks] 234. Ava Max - Choose Your Fighter [#07 - 476,600 - 8wks] 233. Taylor Swift - Never Grow Up (Taylor's Version) [#11 - 476,800 - 4wks] 232. PinkPantheress - Capable of Love [#10 - 478,100 - 8wks] 231. Dylan - Every Heart But Mine [#62 - 478,200 - 11wks] 230. Kelly Clarkson - Me [#02 - 481,100 - 7wks] 229. Birdy - Paradise Calling [#07 - 483,500 - 8wks] 228. (136) Kelly Clarkson ft. Ariana Grande - Santa Can't You Hear Me [#12* - 484,200 - 6wks] 227. Taylor Swift - I Know Places (Taylor's Version) [#15 - 487,500 - 5wks] 226. Tove Lo - Borderline [#18 - 488,700 - 10wks] 225. Paramore - C'est Comme Ca [#19 - 489,800 - 10wks] 224. Holly Humberstone - Into Your Room [#07 - 494,800 - 8wks] 223. Kylie Minogue - Hold On To Now [#13 - 501,300 - 8wks] 222. Kelsea Ballerini - Penthouse [#13 - 501,300 - 10wks] 221. (482) Dermot Kennedy - Kiss Me [#19 - 501,500 - 10wks] 220. Taylor Swift - Wonderland (Taylor's Version) [#13 - 501,500 - 5wks] 219. Sugababes - When The Rain Comes [#05 - 501,500 - 7wks] 218. (202) Leona Lewis - One More Sleep [#05* - 513,100 - 6wks] 217. Cher - DJ Play A Christmas Song [#14 - 513,300 - 7wks] 216. Rita Ora - You And I [#19 - 515,200 - 10wks] 215. Tate McRae - Grave [#01 - 516,000 - 3wks] 214. (534) Gregory Mann - Ciao Papa [#12 - 524,400 - 10wks] 213. Halsey - Die 4 Me [#09 - 526,300 - 10wks] 212. Taylor Swift - Better Than Revenge (Taylor's Version) [#08 - 530,100 - 4wks] 211. Niall Horan - The Show [#14 - 532,300 - 9wks] 210. Mimi Webb - Back Home For Christmas [#10 - 533,400 - 6wks] 209. Bebe Rexha ft. Snoop Dogg - Satellite - [#09 - 537,200 - 8wks] 208. Tate McRae - Exes [#06 - 539,100 - 6wks] 207. (117) Taylor Swift - Labyrinth [#51* - 540,800 - 12wks] 206. Holly Macve ft. Lana Del Rey - Suburban House [#02 - 541,800 - 8wks] 205. Kylie Minogue - Tension [#08 - 545,600 - 9wks] 204. (103) Ellie Goulding - Let It Die [#20* - 546,500 - 11wks] 203. Taylor Swift - Sparks Fly (Taylor's Version) [#09 - 547,400 - 5wks] 202. The Veronicas - Perfect [#05 - 547,600 - 8wks] 201. Bebe Rexha - Heart Wants What It Wants [#06 - 562,600 - 10wks]
  13. we shall see :kink: thanks!! Thanks guys <3 might just be a bit of Taylor :kink:
  14. Sophie up to 15, I Remember Everything at a new peak of 23 and Feather vaulting up to 38! :cheeseblock: sometimes I win <3 Perfect (exceeder) new in at 166, Saltburn continuing its impakt *.*
  15. Best film of the year x I NEED Oscar noms (especially Rosamund Pike, what a queen!!)
  16. Sprinter is meh, Miley's album was very disappointing for me after the fab Plastic Hearts but I do really like Flowers! Buble's Holly Jolly Christmas shows at 30 for me! Christmas Tree Farm nearly reaching a new peak! The way its performing so much better on permanent ACR than it did when it was on SCR fml :cry:
  17. Escapism also one of the best songs of the year, can't get enough of this :wub: :wub: I do wonder if Anti-Hero could've overtaken Escapism if Escapism didn't have a mini resurgence over the past two months?
  18. Anti-Hero :cheeseblock: what a smash, one of my fave songs of the decade easily ❤️❤️ shook at how well this held up this year and definitely wouldn’t have expected this top 5 EOY this time last year due to its peak being at the end of 2022!! Taylor FINALLY getting a year end top 10, so overdue :cheeseblock:
  19. Single Soon is a BOP that deserved better x Pretty good top 10 so far: especially love Kill Bill Underneath the tree to go top 10 next year please :cry:
  20. Cruel Summer ❤️❤️❤️ song of the year *.* (even if it’s not from this decade x) - still can’t believe how much this smashed so deserved!! :cheeseblock: Shame it missed the top 10 but that gap was just too large to make up with it only becoming a hit mid-year (Tho at least Taylor FINALLY has a year end top 10 song!!)
  21. Dance the Night still a major bop *.* Vampire remains one of the best songs of the year, absolutely incredible :wub: I'm Good (Blue) is another one of my fave songs of the past few years, I still play it on repeat & it hasn't got old at all :wub: such a bop and slay at Bebe getting another big hit *.* (One in a Million deserved better)
  22. Forget Me is the best of the Lewis recent efforts and I Ain't Worried is a BOP
  23. Paint the Town Red is a bop *.* This and Attention are easily in my top 4 Doja songs with Boss Bitch/Vegas <3
  24. Would happily never hear this again x
  25. Ceilings :heart: :heart: Such a beauty of a song that became one of my faves of the year when it fully clicked <3 This section is really strong so far!