Everything posted by andibob
-
Spotify Chart Thread
How exciting. Only 2 non-Christmas songs in the Top 20.
-
Spotify Chart Thread
So many people still hammering Say You Wont Let Go!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd December 2016
It's worse than I imagined!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Well do we include Girls Aloud? They came from the first reality show to go for the Christmas number one and Cheryl was a judge that year, raising their profile. They performed Broken Strings with James Morison on their Christmas special which aired just after the X Factor final. Too far? Haha. Anyway, we can't re-write history as songs would have sold differently and we may have had different music trends. So let's just focus on this year and having 2 Christmas songs in the Top 10. Woooooo!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
It's a shame really as she has a great voice and one of few worthy of the ole Louis Walsh "you look like a popstar, you sound like a popstar" thing. We can all say it was manipulated for her to win but at the end of the day she deserved it imo. Fully agree the problem isn't her... it was the song. It really was a poor choice and even Simon admits it. Hopefully it showed you can't just give them any old rubbish. However, she went on to feature on Tears which has gone platinum so let's wait and see. They'll probably just ignore Forever Young now like Little Mix with Cannonball which is good for her. Good to see a Christmas song in the Top 3 this week. Looks like a good couple of weeks. Pity the album chart isn't what it used to be at Christmas.
-
Christmas Number One Single Odds
And was never released... So many songs are recorded by other people first. Doesn't mean they are covers when they're finally released.
-
The X Factor ● Series 13 ● Live Show 4, Fright Night
Can we just send Four of Diamonds AND Ryan home?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Wow, this post made me feel sooooo old!
-
The Buzzjack Friday Chart Show Thread- 21st October 2016
Those retro Top 10s are amazing!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
You mean Ugly Heart the song by manufactured girl group GRL?
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Wow. Only 5k behind and still well ahead on iTunes. What a week for Little Mix!
-
Kelly Clarkson - Piece By Piece
With the third version of this song they got it right! Can't help but think this is how it was intended. Love it! She is such a star. So happy it's doing well for her.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 26th February 2016
I find it quite special thank you very much.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th January 2016
It makes me sad
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Wed Update + Top 5 Sales)
Most people are probably glad they didn't pay for it judging by the reviews
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Wed Update + Top 5 Sales)
If I wanted to support my favourite artist then I'd pay for it. In fact, I own several albums despite the fact that they are available on Spotify. I think the entire release is a bit of a mess to be honest. Anyway... Yay for Sia and Yay for the not-as-good-as-the-original Fast Car thing not being #1
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 29th January 2016
Generic, yes. But weak vocals? I'm not a fan but he can clearly sing and sounds better than I think we've heard previously.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd January 2016
She probably had to release on Tidal due to some contractual thing as she supported the launch, didn't she? But like, nobody cares.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd January 2016
How young are you? The fact people don't know JT was in NSync has made me feel ancient!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Here's hoping Little Mix can stay up there and break the Top 10 next week.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th January 2016
I actually really enjoy the Stooshe song too but it seems they're never going to happen
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th January 2016
SLAY ADELE! My favourite. Yay!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 8th January 2016
Oh I enjoy this change! I hope Shawn takes the number one and Little Mix get back into that Top 10. Drop that music video girls!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 25th December 2015
I don't get the whole I'll listen to / buy any old cods wallop so maybe this will result in better music all round.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
The 90s was an epic decade!