Everything posted by andibob
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Ooh look at them battle. Now all we need is a Christmas battle with amazing songs and we'll be back in the old days. Yay!
-
When will Justin Biebers relevance end?
I thought it was already over with his fans growing up and him being a complete brat but then this album happened. I've not quite fathomed why though. He has quite a thin, whiny voice and it's pretty beige but the songs appear to have taken people.
-
Favourite Christmas Chart Moments
And how the girls absolutely owned it!!!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 18th December 2015
Ah, if only the non-Derulo version was heading for Xmas #1.
-
Should Adele not have song Hello on X factor?
What do I think of that? I think its a pretty silly comment. Whilst they may not like it, there are some clear singles on there. And I don't think people are bored of Hello considering it is still Top 5 on the official chart. It's not like she's performed it tonnes of times over here. We don't all need 3 singes in a month like Justin.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th December 2015
Viewing figures were down by 2 million. She did get over 4 million votes though (53% of 8 million). But votes are free nowadays so it doesn't mean people will spend money.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th December 2015
First time hearing both but History was far better than Infinity in my view. Hope it does well after this early boost. It's such a shame that Louisa's song is so blah. She is very talented and deserved something better. Really odd choice. I wish her the best of luck and hopefully she will come back with something decent. Let's see how it sells... Adele steals it for me. She should release a spoken word song complete with a cackle chorus!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 11th December 2015
That's actually the best she's sounded in ages for me. She used to sound so effortless but it's all strained of late.
-
The X Factor - Guest Performers 2015
ADELE!!!!!!
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Thurs Update + Top 5 Sales)
Are we still not over this? MOVE ON! GET OVER IT. NOBODY CARES!
- Friday Chart Predictions
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Also, is Oasis' 7 day figure 813k or 764k? There seems to be some confusion there.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Out of interest do we have any idea of biggest worldwide debut? I guess that's quite a recent thing to do...
-
Friday Chart Predictions
So she has: - Biggest chart week She could get: - Biggest 7 day sale - Biggest gap between #1 and #2 (over 600k already) - Fastest to 1m
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Good on him for having this success. I'm shocked by it... Mainly because I don't think the music is that good. I thought there must be an explanation so I tried listening to his album. That got turned off.
-
Great chart mysteries...
Let's Get Ready to Rhumbles return. Yes it had a TV performance but just lol. That was a highlight in chart history. :P
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Mint Royale on Twitter
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Adele sold 77k on Monday giving her a 4 day total of 615k.
- Friday Chart Predictions
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th November 2015
Great for Nathan. He's got a fantastic voice and seems lovely. Really pleased for him.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 20th November 2015
LOUISA LAUREN ADELE Come on you British females!!
-
Least favourite: SPICE GIRLS SINGLE
Headlines is just a there for the sake of being there. They are better than that silly song.
-
Friday Chart Predictions (Thurs Update + Top 5 Sales)
Throwing it out there... These Justin songs all sound pretty similar - i.e. mediocre. I've completely missed something, clearly.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 13th November 2015
I second this. I just don't get it!
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Third week of 100k for Adele. Great sales at the top. Shame Fleur won't pull off the #2 especially with streams missing.