Jump to content

andibob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by andibob

  1. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ooh look at them battle. Now all we need is a Christmas battle with amazing songs and we'll be back in the old days. Yay!
  2. I thought it was already over with his fans growing up and him being a complete brat but then this album happened. I've not quite fathomed why though. He has quite a thin, whiny voice and it's pretty beige but the songs appear to have taken people.
  3. And how the girls absolutely owned it!!!
  4. Ah, if only the non-Derulo version was heading for Xmas #1.
  5. What do I think of that? I think its a pretty silly comment. Whilst they may not like it, there are some clear singles on there. And I don't think people are bored of Hello considering it is still Top 5 on the official chart. It's not like she's performed it tonnes of times over here. We don't all need 3 singes in a month like Justin.
  6. Viewing figures were down by 2 million. She did get over 4 million votes though (53% of 8 million). But votes are free nowadays so it doesn't mean people will spend money.
  7. First time hearing both but History was far better than Infinity in my view. Hope it does well after this early boost. It's such a shame that Louisa's song is so blah. She is very talented and deserved something better. Really odd choice. I wish her the best of luck and hopefully she will come back with something decent. Let's see how it sells... Adele steals it for me. She should release a spoken word song complete with a cackle chorus!
  8. That's actually the best she's sounded in ages for me. She used to sound so effortless but it's all strained of late.
  9. ADELE!!!!!!
  10. Are we still not over this? MOVE ON! GET OVER IT. NOBODY CARES!
  11. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Factual post
  12. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Also, is Oasis' 7 day figure 813k or 764k? There seems to be some confusion there.
  13. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Out of interest do we have any idea of biggest worldwide debut? I guess that's quite a recent thing to do...
  14. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    So she has: - Biggest chart week She could get: - Biggest 7 day sale - Biggest gap between #1 and #2 (over 600k already) - Fastest to 1m
  15. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Good on him for having this success. I'm shocked by it... Mainly because I don't think the music is that good. I thought there must be an explanation so I tried listening to his album. That got turned off.
  16. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Let's Get Ready to Rhumbles return. Yes it had a TV performance but just lol. That was a highlight in chart history. :P
  17. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Mint Royale on Twitter
  18. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Adele sold 77k on Monday giving her a 4 day total of 615k.
  19. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    That's insane
  20. Great for Nathan. He's got a fantastic voice and seems lovely. Really pleased for him.
  21. LOUISA LAUREN ADELE Come on you British females!!
  22. Headlines is just a there for the sake of being there. They are better than that silly song.
  23. Throwing it out there... These Justin songs all sound pretty similar - i.e. mediocre. I've completely missed something, clearly.
  24. I second this. I just don't get it!
  25. andibob posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Third week of 100k for Adele. Great sales at the top. Shame Fleur won't pull off the #2 especially with streams missing.