Everything posted by andibob
-
iTunes, Weather & Justin Bieber W/C 28th August 2015
Little Mix's new song is amazing. Get that bad boy up there with Demi who also has a banger out.
-
Ella Henderson – Everything I Didn't Say
Whilst I enjoy Glitterball, I hope she doesn't go down the dance route. It's boring. I'd rather her stick to what she does as she wrote an amazing debut album. I'd love Ryan to get involved and a few other producers but I'd rather they concentrate on another quality album than one massive single. Fingers crossed.
-
Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer
I need this on Spotify so I can strut to it
-
Ella Henderson - Chapter One
They did something right seeing as she's one of the most successful acts from X Factor in years. Outselling the winner from her year and the year after with this era. Some missed singles but I like when albums have those in a way. Even if there are 2 blatant hits on this one. Can't wait for more from her.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread w/c 29th June 2015
I'm shocked it's doing well. I'm not a fan but I can see why some of her others did well. This - I'm not too sure. This week is quite dull.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 24th May 2015
Jessie J up to 17
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 24th May 2015
Mans is up to #8
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 24th May 2015
No. And first time last years winner has finished last since 1958.
-
Sam Smith vs Ed Sheeran
Ed Sheeran. I think he's incredibly talented and comes across as a really lovely guy. Though his music is often slow, he seems to genuinely be having fun doing what he does. I find too many "stars" act like its a chore. He gets quite mediocre reviews but just carries on selling which I really like as sometimes reviewers seem so up their own backsides. Whilst I don't mind Sam Smith, I find his album very whiny. And the story behind it is a little creepy.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 12th April 2015
I've not heard of any of these! I'm assume it's dance type stuff?!
-
Girls B-loud: Buried Treasures
One of the worst songs they recorded I think
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 15th March 2015
Good to see this on the move. She always seems to get a boost after performances so it's a pity we don't have more lined up for this. Is this only the second and first appearance not on day time TV?
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 22nd February 2015
Come on Kelly!!
-
Ella Henderson - Ghost
And it's nominated for Best Single at The Brits!!!
-
Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song
I need this back on Spotify. I hate delay UK released :(
-
Ella Henderson - Mirror Man
Yours may not have peaked in the Top 10 but it's just outsold Glow as far as I know.
-
Ella Henderson - Chapter One
Chapter One has now sold over 290k in the UK and will go platinum any day now.
-
Ella Henderson - Chapter One
It will easily go Platinum in coming weeks. She's done so well. In the Top 20 biggest albums of the year and outsold most recent X Factor winners.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions (Fri Update)
Kelly Clarkson's A Moment Like This never made Top 40 in the UK did it?
-
Could an X Factor winner ever miss being Xmas no 1 on merit?
I actually quite like Sam Bailey. She is one of the only contestants who actually sounded amazing each week without a load of crap behind her. Her music may not be "current" and her album is full of covers but I'd prefer to listen to her than some other winners. She absolutely nailed it at London Pride this year.
-
Whats happened to the christmas No1?
I think One More Sleep is an excellent example of a good modern Christmas song which she will hopefully embrace and we will see return year on year. It didn't get to number one but I don't feel we need the number one to be Christmassy - just that they are present in the chart. A few have tried previously like The Feeling and The Killers but none seem to be lasting is the issue. For me, I miss the race to the top. It was exciting. There were always big releases around Christmas that, whilst not Christmas songs, tried to capture the spirit of the season. Unfortunately the last race was Joe vs. Rage with what I think is actually the worse Christmas number one in recent times. I'm sorry but the song doesn't scream festive and happy does it?!
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 14th December 2014
I thought think he may increase now then begin to fall so Uptown Funk is back at the number one laptop later in the week. Should still top the official charts quite easily though.
-
The Buzzjack Sunday Chart Show Thread- 14th December 2014
Oh I'm glad everyone agrees. This song is dire and I have no idea how it got Top 10!
-
Olly Murs feat. Demi Lovato - Up
This is my new jam. Can't wait for them to perform on X Factor!
-
Are Glow and Yours flops?
I feel we need to only respond using gifs. Any takers?