Everything posted by andibob
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
The singles are really trying to sell the album more than they are there to all go Silver. They will release another in the new year to keep pushing sales towards 200k+ Looks like she will outsell the last few winners albums.
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
It's Top 10 on sales alone. Unfortunately it is only #75 on the streaming chart so that's why it ended up lower.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 7th December 2014
Ok the set was good but is Boss actually any good?! It didn't sound up to much to me. Quite surprised it's that high. Though I'm clearly out of touch of late.
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
#17 officially It is back in Top 10 on iTunes so maybe she can get a second week in the Top 20 but I guess she is let down by others having multiple versions, better streaming and physicals. I feel the changes to the release date and what not have not helped this release which is a shame. Good to see her album back up to #12 though. I hope it continues to rise with each new single. I expect we will get a 4th.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions (Friday Update + Sales)
What? You're having a laugh right? He seems like one of the loveliest popstars out there! That's his appeal. And I completely understand that he could be seen as boring, however, we don't all need generic dance tracks thrown behind a song or to have someone bouncing around the stage to enjoy it. He deserves his success. His album is great and I don't think it could happen to a nicer guy. Really pleased to see him and Sam Smith doing so well in the charts. Doing it for the Brits.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 30th November 2014
Ella Henderson - Yours up to #7
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
She's made the Top 10 on iTunes. Anyone know why no decent videos of her performance are on YouTube yet? Just low quality versions with random graphics around the actual video. Her team keep posting images but no video. That would be an obvious thing to share to promote the track.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 30th November 2014
Great news for Ella! She has the video premiere tomorrow, promo at the end of the week and the single bundle on Sunday to keep her hovering around here for a while hopefully.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions (Friday Update + Sales)
I think it's more the re-release than anticipation for Sam :P
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
STUNNING performance on X Factor.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 23rd November 2014
With only about 1k between them in Friday update and TT on top for Saturday sales, they might just do it. Honestly think it's a much more worthy #1. Band Aid 30 May be for charity but it's not good.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions (Friday Update + Sales)
It's hardly like its hurt Ed Sheeran who loves a bit of streaming
-
Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It's Christmas?
I think the problem is that it's a bit depressing. It seemed even slower than Band Aid 20. The original had a bit of oomph to it. It just never really goes anywhere.
-
Sunday Chart Predictions (Friday Update)
I have Spotify and just don't listen to Taylor. I would never buy it because it wasn't there. I think it's a pompous move really.
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
Incredible leap into the Top 15 based on Hollyoaks.
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
I think there are "bigger" songs on there to sell the album with the X Factor performance. I don't think you necessarily need a ballad for Christmas either. It's not 1998. I'm not saying it's a bad song - far from it. Just that it's not one I would have chosen and it's great to see it doing well and appreciating her incredible talent.
-
Rolling Back The Rivers In Time: 2006
WHAT A YEAR!! And Tangled Up was yet to come. Let's ignore that this year also ended with I Think We're Alone Now.
-
Nadine Coyle • General Discussion
We all know Nicola is well jel Nadine was the voice. Just read Dreams That Glitter! Anyway, Nadine is so giff-able it doesn't matter who disses. We always got a comeback.
-
Cheryl - Only Human
I think this album starts really well and seems really promising, like some thought has gone into it. It's certainly more interesting than hearing her sing over a generic dance track. However, it is a bit boring and continues her string of weak album. At least this one doesn't have a stand out track that is 10x better than everything else. Having said that, surprised she's selling so little. Not awful but thought she may have a bit more power.
-
Jessie J - Masterpiece
I struggled to pick the singles from this album but certainly wouldn't have guessed this. She should actual release Burning Up and promote it as others have said. I think it's a bit of a grower and certainly stronger than this which to me has the cheesy album track vibe.
-
Ella Henderson - Yours
Very amused Hollyoaks has given it a boost. Definitely gives me a bit of hope. Whilst this is a great song, I think it's an odd single choice so nice to see it getting attention.
-
Cheryl and Girls Aloud Official Top 20 Best Selling Singles
They held up well in the sales dip but unfortunate that overall it means Cheryl is so prominent in this list. She may have some weird selling power but they were always better together.
-
iTunes Weekly Thread W/C 26th October 2014
Is Jay James a thing?
-
The X Factor 2014 • Live Show 2
Paul, Lauren and Ben were the strongest for me. I just think they've got the best voices. Andrea didn't wow me last night. It just didn't quite work to be honest. Jay James and Only The Young were awful. Jay James is the one X Factor seems desperate to make happen but his performance was just incredibly dull. I didn't like him at his first audience and I still don't. Only The Young.... Well, the song choice was ridiculous. Oh and Stephanie. Indon't think Stephanie should even be there. She's not good enough. Personally, though Stevi cannot sing and I'm not a fan of comedy acts... He really made me laugh and I enjoyed it. He just totally went for it and I was ready for that after this week's "make everything slow" theme. I don't know what has become of me, ha.
-
Cheryl • General Discussion
I think Mel really helped bring that fire and personality that's been lacking in Cheryl's interviews of late which was much welcomed and a really funny show. Also Cheryl was the only judge speaking sense by the end of last nights X Factor show.