Everything posted by Dmdr
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
I think I'd have rather she just printed the original on Vinyl and then re-pushed One More Sleep and maybe even recorded a more fun video for it.
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
It has only just been released.
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
TzYOJCSWyjU Exactly what you'd expect.
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
I was wondering if perhaps the fact the three huge album sellers in the UK, Adele, Ed and Abba perhaps all had an impact on getting cd's available on time? Less factories making them nowadays and the quantities needed for those 3 might have caused problems?
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
Gt_euu7VeEQ
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
Music video coming Friday. @1457796022889971714
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
Kiss Me It's Christmas doesn't come close to One More Sleep but I do actually like it and it will hopefully get good spins on Radio 2 and the like, I doubt anyone within Sony expect anything bigger with it. Also a few Leona fans won't have any impact spinning One More Sleep a few extra times, it's success will largely be decided on good playlist support and right now its not got particularly good positions on any of the main Spotify playlists.
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
Looks like it is just Vinyl and download.
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
It's out and I like it, doesn't come close to One More Sleep or Mr Right but its a nice.
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
Was it not because of X Factor All Stars which then subsequently fell through?
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
New recording I believe. I am gutted she lost this, apparently this was meant to be the lead to the reissue in 2019 and when plans changed she lost it. Ay_ZBZo1PIc
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
A snippet of the single. ozxBz1Vz3D8
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love Always
@1442512928695992322 Surely the point is to shift some albums? Christmas With Love did well but I think the feeling is it could probably do even better now it has an established hit on it, get her on TV telling people the album is available again and she'll probably pick up some decent sales. I doubt anyone expects another hit single. Also a nice profile boost for her if she does have lots of promo lined up, hopefully it will be part of a bigger plan to 're-launch' her early next year, what with her being on the Gary Barlow tour throughout December too. Surely they are planning on capitalising on it.
-
Leona Lewis
A demo called Black Water leaked from years back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8QEQj5BM_s
-
Leona Lewis
She is performing on the American Idol Final on Sunday with contestant Willie Spence singing You Are The Reason.
-
Leona Lewis - TBA
Well that explains it, I barely listened to him. :P
-
Leona Lewis - TBA
Where? I really don't hear it.
-
Leona Lewis - TBA
I love this. mRuvdLSHKso
-
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
Anyone know how far A Moment Like This is from a million. The last update I saw was 2 and a half years ago and it was on 957k. Great that she isn't far off 4 million selling singles.
-
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
That is what I didn't want, it hitting that landmark outside of the festive period won't garner any attention or accolades unfortunately. Still amazing to see it sell so well obviously. Thanks for letting us know.
-
Friday Chart Predictions
Isn't there a rule whereby a label can request an old song be put back onto SCR if they intend to actively promote the song? I don't know if Jame Arthur's team are now pushing the song but that could be the reason.
-
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
Just missed the Top 20 this week at 21 but still very impressive. Does anyone know its total sales now?
-
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
Yeah that would be great.
-
Leona Lewis - Christmas, With Love
Really hoping this will get a re-release next year with tonnes of promo.
-
Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
Hope we get figures soon.