Jump to content

Hadji

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hadji

  1. If they wanna do an eras, they should do a follow up to the albums 1980-1984 and do the albums 1985-1989, GTA 2001-2013 or Trance 1995-2005
  2. It’ll be similar to Now 70s Glam Pop from 2021
  3. Looks like this weeks announcement is gonna be Now Eras The Ballroom Blitz
  4. Hadji posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    Considering there’s more hype for Digger over Verity, it looks like Verity might win next week seeing as it has more showings than Digger
  5. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope Taylor can stop Texas from returning to number 1
  6. Extra 1971 isn’t available for preorder on iTunes. I think they’ve decided to stop making the extra yearbooks available for download
  7. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope Texas goes ACR before December but at least Swiftie is back to stop Texas from ever reclaiming number 1
  8. Hadji posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    I reckon it will be changed now as Cineworld are showing Scream on Monday 26th. I hope it’s An American Werewolf In London, A Nightmare On Elm Street, Bram Stoker’s Dracula, Interview With The Vampire or Scream 2. I’m glad I missed last years classic secret screaming as it was Terrifier 3
  9. Vault 1986 has reached number 3 on the compilation chart, one place lower than vault 1984 which remains the highest charting vault. Also, if we get ADÉLA on Now 125, I wonder which song of hers we’ll get out of Nicole Kidman or Ain’t in L.A.? I reckon we’ll either get both or just Ain’t In L.A. and they’ll save Nicole Kidman for Now 126
  10. I hope it does seeing as 1999 missed out. I can’t believe only 1992 and 1993 got to the top from the 90s. It’s like people are sleeping on the 90s
  11. If Now 125 gets released on 13th November and GTA VI soundtrack gets released 19th November, I can see it doing enough one day sales to deny Now 125 the top spot
  12. Compilations are a mixture of some your favourite artists and when GTA VI soundtrack comes out, it could contribute big sales towards the compilation chart like some of the soundtracks do. In my opinion, they shouldn’t have created it in the first place and kept them in the album chart
  13. Is that a problem? It must be to you and if you don’t care, you obviously cared enough to comment so butt out and I’d like to see a 90s yearbook topping the compilation chart for a change and Demon Hunters constantly being number 1 on there is boring now
  14. Hadji posted a post in a topic in The Music Lounge
    Katy Perry has a new song out now called Watch It Burn so I hope they include it instead of The One That Got Away as that’s already on Now 81 but it didn’t stop them repeating Another Love and Murder On The Dancefloor on Now 113 and Now 117 from Now 85 and Now 51
  15. I hope the 1994 yearbook tops the compilation chart. 1992 and 1993 are the only 90s yearbooks that topped the compilation chart. 1973 and 1976 are the only two 70s yearbooks that didn’t top the compilation chart and 1982 and 1985-1989 are the only two 80s yearbooks that didn’t top the compilation chart
  16. Out of all the 1994 songs that are on Now Era Such A Good Feeling 1988-1995, No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) and Shine On are the only two songs on there that aren’t on the 1994 yearbook
  17. Things Can Only Get Better is on disc 1 and U R The Best Thing is on disc 3. I don’t mind both their songs appearing on 1994 as long as they include either Take Me Away or Blame It On Me on extra 1994
  18. It would be funny if the reason they missed Aswad out was to include them on extra 1994 next to Ace Of Base
  19. They’ll probably announce one next week
  20. Considering they love New Order so much, I’m surprised True Faith '94 isn’t on there and I’ll be surprised if it misses extra 1994 too
  21. And Wonderwall on 1995 but we could get Roll With It or Some Might Say instead
  22. No Cranberries either and I hope BC52s appear on the extra edition as it’s B-52’s who renamed themselves that just for that song and they appear quite a lot on compilations
  23. Shakermaker disc 2 track 3. I hope Whatever appears on the extra edition and Cigarettes & Alcohol and Live Forever get saved for the 1990-1994 yearbooks. Donna Summer should’ve been saved for the extra edition
  24. I wish they saved Elton John and Roxette’s lower charting songs for the extra to spread them out more and we only have one Eternal song when they had 4 hits that year. At least it’s Save Our Love which hasn’t appeared since Now 27. Looks like East 17 will be the only artist to get a 1994 full house if Steam and Around The World appear on extra 1994. I’m surprised they chose Shakermaker for Oasis and none of their other songs. I was expecting Live Forever or Whatever and I hope Whatever appears on extra. I’m glad Love Me For A Reason is on there so it spaces out their 1995 singles better for when 1995 comes along. The Perfect Year peaked in December 1993 so should’ve been on there instead. Here’s a better quality photo
  25. Bit blurry and I’m surprised Wet Wet Wet are on disc 4 and we have Lion King opening disc 4. As much as I love Son Of A Gun, it peaked higher in 1995 so should’ve been saved for that instead