Jump to content

Hadji

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hadji

  1. I reckon Fastlove will open disc 1, Jesus To A Child will open disc 2 and Spinning The Wheel will open extra 1996
  2. Just seen Wham! still appear on those pointless budget compilations which means his absence from 12" 1987 part 2 is not a licensing issue. I expect him to appear on the 1996 yearbooks
  3. Hadji posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    I hope it does. Spider-Man showings are being reduced now the kids are back to school. Dune Part 3 is being released on 15th December and tickets go on sale tomorrow. It’s getting the 3 day head start against Avengers so will probably beat Avengers to number 1. I reckon the reason it’s being brought forward to 15th December is to avoid clashing with Avengers. If anything, they should bring it forward a week to 11th
  4. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope Sienna can close the gap on Ella
  5. In my opinion, once the 70s and 90s yearbooks are finished, start doing 00s yearbooks
  6. Hadji posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    Shame it’s Netflix releasing it which means it’s less likely to get a theatrical release, unless they do what they did with the Peaky Blinders movie
  7. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    No wonder Ellie is number 10 on the albums. I didn’t know she released an album until now
  8. Shame Let It Be isn’t on there seeing as it appeared on the 1987 yearbook. Nice to see them give Freddie his turn instead of George unless the latter is now a licensing issue which I’m not bothered about. His label should stop being so greedy with track 1. As for Freddie, I’m surprised they chose Barcelona over Great Pretender seeing as the former peaked in 1992
  9. I hope Sienna can topple Ella next week
  10. I was expecting Rein Me In to drop to 5 or 6, not 7
  11. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Not quite
  12. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Shame there isn’t a radio 2 discussion thread on this forum
  13. I don’t think he saw it and I’m expecting next weeks announcement to be 12" 1987 part 2
  14. Hadji posted a post in a topic in Movies and Theatre
    Cineworld are showing the first 4 Harry Potter films on Saturday and the second 4 Harry Potter films on Sunday as part of National Cinema Day
  15. I’d rather it was that that goes number 1 on Friday
  16. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Ew at Choosin’ Texas taking number 1. I hope Sienna can knock Texas off the top next week. The only good thing about Texas going to number 1 is that Now 123 will finally have a number 1
  17. Hadji posted a post in a topic in Pop and Country
    I’ll be surprised if her next single goes number 1 considering her last few singles were hit and miss
  18. If Choosin’ Texas goes number 1 on Friday, then Now 123 will finally have a number 1 single
  19. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I thought the Project Hail Mary hype would’ve worn off by now
  20. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I’d be happy with Sienna taking the number 1 spot
  21. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I always wanted Choosin’ Texas on ACR and especially before December. When I said that’s the next song I want on ACR, I was referring to Choosin’ Texas. I’d rather Be Her and Choosin’ Texas swapped places
  22. That’s easy, 9 To 5
  23. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    I hope Choosin’ Texas hits ACR before December
  24. Hadji posted a post in a topic in UK Charts
    Not even Alex Warren’s latest album can star out Ordinary
  25. What’s with the Training Season revival?